Universal Nutrition Egg Pro Reviews

Delivers 24G Of High Quality Egg White Protein To Support Muscle Mass, Strength And Recovery*

Overall Rating will show after 5 ratings
Chocolate
Vanilla

ballbags1's Rating
Vanilla

I had the chocolate and waiting to try the vanilla. The chocolate was really good. Mixes easy and tastes great. No stomach discomfort whatsoever.

ProYeo's Rating

Review is for chocolate. Good product, especially for those looking for variety in a protein source. I was able to work the nutrition levels into my macro program easily. Egg Pro mixes very easily, a shaker wasn't even necessary, I was able to mix with a spoon. The flavour is nice, which is super important! The chocolate is more of a cocoa taste than an overly sweet candy bar - I like when something isn't overly sweetened. There was a hint of egginess when mixed with water, not offensive, but I could notice it. When mixed with milk, that went away. Overall, a good product to me!

daveherr13's Rating
Chocolate

i was very pleasantly surprised with with Chocolate Egg Pro. for anyone that eats alot of egg whites, this is great way to supplement them into your diet. the macros are really great with 24 grams of protein, 104 calories and zero cholesterol. the product mixes up easily and completely with a bit of foaming. the Chocolate flavor is really nice and tasty. overall, i was very impressed with Egg Pro...nice job!