Universal Nutrition Animal Whey Reviews

Containing Whey Protein Isolate to Supplement the Extreme Protein Requirements of Hardcore Lifters

Pumpkin Pie
Chocolate Mint
Salted Caramel
Chocolate Chocolate Chip
Cookies & Cream
Frosted Cinnamon Bun

ballbags1's Rating

So many good flavors with this one.

vbohlen26's Rating
Red Velvet

Overall best protein I've ever had! Also brownie batter and red velvet are tremendous! They taste absolutely delicious! To anyone out there buy this product you won't regret animal doesn't great things and is my go to protein.

SrFernandez's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

SrFernandez did not leave a written review for this product.

evil1602's Rating
Red Velvet

evil1602 did not leave a written review for this product.

YouMadOrMirin's Rating

Best protein I've had in a while. Best part about it is no nitrogen spiking so you are getting all the protein you need for those post workout shakes.

• jleu08
jleu08's Rating
Vanilla

I am not a huge fan of vanilla flavor but this was actually really delicious. The Brownie Batter was good but I took preference to the vanilla flavored. I often mix a scoop of the Brownie Batter and Vanilla together which mixed well. I never had an issue with clumping or not mixing well which was nice because I do not always use a shaker cup. I recommend this product.

zhengcorp's Rating

bought the product because bb.com had a special promo for it making the per serving price to good to not give it a try. pretty good all around whey with no complaints from me.

WendyBGood's Rating
Chocolate

I mix cold brewed coffee with one scoop chocolate whey protein and a couple ice cubes for breakfast basically every day. Normally when I unscrew the blender lid, regular chocolate mixes will explode all over my hand. The Animal does not. The other ones all turn into foam. I'm just wondering if that's an indication the other products also cause stomach bloat. Does that make sense? Anyway, the taste was great and no mess. I will order more of this. I got a sample at a show I attended recently so I've been trying a lot of products lately. This one's a winner!

wdelarosa's Rating
Chocolate Chocolate Chip
Mocha Cappuccino

wdelarosa did not leave a written review for this product.

nicoleliving's Rating
Banana Cream

I really liked this products flavour. I do a lot of baking with protein and so far this has been the best product I have tried as far as how it cooks/ consistency when making protein treats

Hazardmaniac's Rating
Brownie Batter

Great taste. Great mixability. Great product!

BeardedAthlete's Rating

BeardedAthlete did not leave a written review for this product.

rallen2026's Rating
Brownie Batter

Bought the brownie batter flavor and got a sample of the strawberry. The strawberry was way better, and wished i got that instead.

surffan's Rating

Switched to this product from a long time user of BSN products. I have no complaints with Animal it mixes well in the shaker and the red velvet is amazing.

WWWJR's Rating
Chocolate Coconut

It's hard to give something a 10 but **** the banana cream, choc coconut, and choc mint are legit. My new favorites

bcraf24's Rating
Brownie Batter

Great tasting protein and mixes super easy. Definitely will be buying this again

jayare1798's Rating

i love animal products so i wanted to try havnt got threw cycle yet but had to review the flavor is amazing brownie batter oh gosh love it like i said havnt got threw so not whole lotta results but im sure its good whey is whey but anmial makes it so you know itll work if you do

Spoon10's Rating
Vanilla

Mixes easily with water and tastes great. Very satisfied with Animal Whey.

cbm6383's Rating

cbm6383 did not leave a written review for this product.

elijahemil's Rating

Solid nutrients, not so solid taste.