Universal Nutrition Animal Whey Reviews

Containing Whey Protein Isolate to Supplement the Extreme Protein Requirements of Hardcore Lifters

Mocha Cappuccino
Frosted Cinnamon Bun
Frank's Birthday Cake

Skimmerboarder's Rating
Chocolate Chocolate Chip

Taste great! and love making smoothies with this

IIBigbyII's Rating
Cookies & Cream
Frosted Cinnamon Bun

Great protein. Excellent mixability and taste. Clean nutritional profile and good results!

danaloux's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

Great protein. Mixes well. Universal does it right. If you don't like overly sweet coffee, don't get mocha capp. Honestly, IMO it's disgusting. Other flavors are great though. Like Strawberry, brownie, banana.

mattm63's Rating

Overall, this is a great quality protein supplement that offers a high quality protein source and digests well. I think its funny when people say they didn't notice a difference while taking protein supplement because that would be like saying they didn't notice a difference after eating a chicken breast. Besides that, this is a great high quality product, however, DO NOT BUY THE FRANKS BIRTHDAY CAKE FLAVOR!!! This flavor tastes like extremely watered down milk with a hint of cake flavor. I wish I could get my money back.

edsk8er's Rating

Great team great products.

nikhil4rupani's Rating
Strawberry

it's very good protein.. love. nd flavor also v good.....

kmemory23's Rating
Chocolate Chocolate Chip

Decent quality for protein. I expected the flavor to taste better than it did, not sure I'd buy again

bkung89's Rating
Frank's Birthday Cake

Tried it, hated it. Got the franks birthday cake flavour since it sounded delicious (expected it to taste like delicious cake batter) not only did it mix clumpy but the flavour was disgusting (tried mixing it with ice water, milk and vanilla flavoured almond milk) also made me bloated and gassy because of the cheap whey protein concentrate. Would not buy again

SkiMask006's Rating
Strawberry

Been purchasing this product since before it got "elite" status and sure enough, comes in .05 below Free Shipping cutoff. Shame on you BB for that. Also notice that I used to get the product lightning fast (on Monday when ordered Saturday, no cost shipping either) now? 5 days if I'm lucky. I think most of us figured out what happened and since BB was known for its extrememly fast pick/pack shipping, they decided to get greedy with tiered level BS shipping elitism. Besides that, product is superb, doesn't jack my stomach AT ALL and when 1 scoop is combined with just 6 oz milk, I find it the fastest fix at 4:30 am to get me to breakfast at 8am and without any bloat or discomfort.

ckdesilvah's Rating
Chocolate Coconut
Red Velvet

Heard good things on this so ingave it a shot. Ordered teh Red Velvet and during the sale was given a small 4 serving container for free with the purchase, that was the Chocolate Coconut. The red velvet was amazing. A flavor that I did not get tired of to the point of just downing it quickly. No bad after taste or issues. The chocolate coconut was good, but probably not a flavor I would get in a large container.

clonepiece's Rating
Vanilla

I think people just buy this for the taste. Apart from that this product doesn't do anything. Maybe it's just me. I'm going back to ISO-100

Fdtepsilon09's Rating
Chocolate Chocolate Chip

I was pumped about trying Animal Whey as I've read a lot of good things about it but yhetaste just was not there. The flavor was weak compared to other whey proteins I've used. It mixed well and wasn't chalky or have an after taste but due to the flavor being so bland I doubt I will purchase again.

Anthonyflhx's Rating
Vanilla

I really wanted to like this product because i like the branding. But this whey like most on products I've tried just tears up my stomach something awful. Hard to get a good without in or even get any normal day to day activities done when your running to the bathroom all day after taking this. I fine dymatize iso 100 much easier and more tolerable on the stomach. If animal has a finer hydralized product that is easier on the stomach i would definitely give them another chance.

NikkiD8's Rating
Banana Cream

This is the best tasting protein powder that I've tried to date!! It has the same banana flavor as banana pudding. I love that I have finally found a protein that tastes good and isn't advertised as "triple chocolate lava cake". The consistency is quote a bit thicker than most other proteins, still definitely a liquid but when mixed with a blender it thickens up a little. Which is my personal ideal. Highly recommended to anyone who is searching for a non-chocolate protein that actually tastes good.

OT2000's Rating

Animal Whey has some great flavors and they seem to get better as they bring new ones. My favorite is still Banana Creme through all others and is my favorite banana flavored protein out currently. I use animal whey with Greek yogurt more than most proteins due to some of their intense flavors like Pumpkin Pie and Mocha Cap. Banana Creme is outstanding in yogurt as well. This blends easy, no clumps in a blender bottle without much residue. Animal has lots of specials as well on their products so getting a deal is easy.

ToughMoe's Rating

I did try most of the flavors rated by me and it deserve what they got, the protein itself found it great easy to mix and easy on stomach to digest.

jlr9ca's Rating
Red Velvet

Taste is great on both flavors I tried. Mixes smooth, not clumpy. Much better nutritional profile than Universals Ultra Whey Pro, so I switched.

Bankaichu's Rating
Red Velvet

Do you like drinking olive brine? If you do, the red velvet is for you. At first I thought it tasted good, but the after taste is like you've just eaten a bowl full of green olives at an olive eating contest and nobody is a winner. I only have another 50 servings to get through. Wish me luck.

BaronOBeefDerp's Rating
Red Velvet

Mixes well with no clumps and has great flavor with water or milk. I thought the Banana Cream was amazing and the Red Velvet decent. This will likely be my go to protein for banana flavor.

• mtrudd
mtrudd's Rating
Red Velvet

Red Velvet is one of the best tasting Whey Proteins i have had. Gonna sample them all.