Universal Nutrition Animal Fury Reviews

Designed To Maximize Energy, Focus And Performance*

Good

ballbags1's Rating
Watermelon

Outstanding product for energy and focus. And the flavors are really good.

EricKrat's Rating
Watermelon

The watermelon flavor tastes exactly like jolly ranchers, and mixes best with 10-12oz of water. For the price, there aren't many other pre-workouts that can compete with this.

SrFernandez's Rating
Green Apple

SrFernandez did not leave a written review for this product.

jlr9ca's Rating
Green Apple

Always been a Shock Therapy user, but Fury is superior. Felt more energy and greater pumps. Mixes smooth and green apple tastes delicious. I mix 3/4 scoop w/ 1/2 scoop of Rage for a extra kick on leg and back days.

romewavey's Rating
Watermelon

I love all animal products..(am currently on pak stak mstak COMBO) I'm pointing this out as i wanted to love this product badly......but heres my honest review..a c4 ultimate/No xplode pre workout fan.....this product offers nice clean energy and tends to work better with the more effort you put forth. It mixed well and great..but will only use this product to change things up in between my other products when they feel less effective.

Findbrent's Rating

You just got to try it yourself... You feel the energy, no tingly sh*t. Just good focus and pumps.

bbtarek's Rating
Green Apple

I was using Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Pre-Workout till I got a free 5 servings Animal Fury.I think that Animal fury is way better than Gold Standard Pre-Workout. I was only using a half of a scoop and it was enough to give me the boost I needed after a long day at work. Good taste if you like apple and if you mix it with cold water! I will definitely be buying the 30 servings in my my next order.

robertito11's Rating
Watermelon

This review is for the Animal Fury in Watermelon. This product is a no BS pre workout. This gives me clean energy for my whole workout and I feel like I can keep pumping for hours. No tingles or jitters. A plus is also no crash later on in the day. A very solid product from the Animal line.

Jtexan19's Rating
Green Apple

I found my new pre workout. It any takes it 10 minutes to kick in for me so no waiting around for that extra boost of energy. Compared to the others I feel I get more energy, faster recovery from sets, and more stamina. I ran out and had to take my old pw and it just wasn't the same.

JimmyHughes915's Rating
Green Apple

Solid pumps, good clean energy with no jitters. Will buy again.

jayare1798's Rating
Green Apple

its is what it says its potent and it was sour as hell at first i hate sour like i had a tough time at first but i got use to it pretty quick reminds me alot of the og jacked 3d when it comes to pumps and energy i have extremely high tolerance to pre workout now but this stuff actully does good for me but everybodys gonna react to it diffrent probaly gonna try something new but its a A+ from me

ChrisAlonso1985's Rating

Great product, like anything from Universal. However, if your looking for a pre that you can chug right before a workout this probably isn't your supplement. It requires more water but the added nutrients are work the extra fluids.

BrianQuick's Rating

Taste was okay, mix this with some Betw-Alanine and you're good to go.

Mesa271's Rating
Green Apple

Solid pump, no extra garbage added. definitely my go to pre-workout.

mikehendrycks's Rating

All Hail the King.

kiyeta1591's Rating
Green Apple

Received this as a promotion item for free when I purchased my Protein shake and I love it! The energy it gives me is awesome. And love the flavor is yummy. Guess the know what they are doing when the give you a free sample of this. Going to have to purchase some now.

cszerba's Rating
Green Apple

Great taste - good mix - solid energy kick and solid pump

dustinmoorman's Rating
Green Apple

So... I can't say this is my favorite pre workout. Got it as a bonus with the Animal Whey, and am about half way through with the tub right now. It does what a pre-workout should do, just not as well as the others I've tried. In my experience so far, I put Mr. Hyde on top, then C4 50x, then this one at last place. It will get you through a workout but I think I'll be ordering some Mr. Hyde or C4 Ultimate and just fall back on this for when I run out of the better stuff.

Jimmywatkins26's Rating
Green Apple

I got this free with protein I ordered. Thankfully it was free. I really would have been disappointed had paid for it. It did absolutely nothing for me. There's better options out there so don't waste your time with this one.

jaredmus's Rating
Green Apple

This is a very straight forward product.. great quality and proven ingredients. That being said it also comes at a good price. The 6 grams of citrulline in this product really help you with the whole pump aspect that people are looking for. 350 mg of caffeine seems to be my sweet spot.. don't really need more than that unless I am in a caloric deficit for more then 10 weeks or so. 5 grams of BCAA I really like this not to many pre workouts give you this size serving of BCAA. 2 grams of BA-- again nice dose to help give you that extra endurance needed. Taste is phenomenal on this better than other apple products I have used.. mixes will and doesn't leave a bad after taste. As a whole I consider this a really well rounded product.. for those of you who like a high dose of caffeine but want to keep it simple this is for you