Universal Nutrition Animal Fury Reviews

jamilalfalah's Rating

It’s very good

mattm63's Rating
Watermelon

Overall, this is an excellent pre-workout that gave me great pumps, energy, focus, and endurance. The only problem with this product is that it has to much caffeine so it cannot be taken at night, and thus Universal should make a similar formula but without the caffeine. Taste wise, the green apple was great and I really enjoyed it, however I cannot say the same for the watermelon. The watermelon tastes like rubber tires and rotten lemons with a hint of watermelon. Whenever I use the watermelon I have to make it extremely concentrated so that I can get it down fast!!! I haven't even finished the watermelon yet and I have had it for several months. Overall, this is a great product just stay away from the watermelon flavor. It will taste ok at first, but after a while it becomes hard to get down and it gives me slight indigestion with heartburn.

D0YOUEV3NLIFT's Rating
Green Apple

It does its job,kicks in about 15 min after taking it. Green apple is a bit sour however I'm taking it to hit the gym hard not taste would recommend

RicoSuave55's Rating
Watermelon

Gives a pretty good pump, but had to hold my nose while drinking it.

harmikdg's Rating
Green Apple

I really like this product, great energy and endurance during the workout...recommended %100

• kuehns
kuehns's Rating
Watermelon

Current favorite pre workout. Mixes well. Watermelon is better than Green Apple.

richardavila25's Rating
Watermelon

does what it says (for me). lets me power through my workouts. sometimes I have to stop myself because I will overdo it (still have the energy). follow directions , start with half scoop and judge it from there.

SouthPatriot's Rating
Watermelon

I've been using Animal fury for almost a month now. Started with green apple, now im on watermelon. The flavors are both sour to me, but this doesnt matter much to me since im mainly concerned with how effective the stuff is in the gym. I have to say this is the best pre-workout i've ever tried, and i've tried multiple pre-workouts. The pump ingredients do their thing as advertised, nothing before Fury has given me such great pumps and my focus has been even better than before. Unlike C4, there is no crash for me from Fury and that's great. Highly recommend!

ToughMoe's Rating
Watermelon

awesome pre workout light on stomach, however they need to reconsider the flavor watermelon cause it doesn't looks like a watermelon to me and hard to drink it too lime

DVictorM's Rating
Green Apple

You want to drive the body one scoop fuels you! This along with a jug of water with Aminocore

kclapp's Rating
Watermelon

Good ingredients and good results in gym but watermelon flavor was horrible. Had to mix with fruit punch bcaa to drink it.

CBJFIT10's Rating
Green Apple

Took half a scoop for one workout and I didn't feel anything. Took a full scoop the following day and all it did was make me sweat a little more. Didn't feel any extra boost or anything.

jkctucker's Rating

I found the amount of caffine for me personally too strong. I like having about 100mg of caffine with any of my preworkouts. If you want an intense preworkout though this would be the one to get. It is ANIMAL for sure.

warlord336's Rating
Watermelon

awesome product. I only use half dose and still get a serious boost of energy and focus if you ever feel like you dont want to lift just take a half scoop and drive to the gym by the time you get there you will be ready to tear the plates apart. watermelon flavor is just like a jolly rancher too

ballbags1's Rating
Watermelon

Outstanding product for energy and focus. And the flavors are really good.

EricKrat's Rating
Watermelon

The watermelon flavor tastes exactly like jolly ranchers, and mixes best with 10-12oz of water. For the price, there aren't many other pre-workouts that can compete with this.

SrFernandez's Rating
Green Apple

SrFernandez did not leave a written review for this product.

jlr9ca's Rating
Green Apple

Always been a Shock Therapy user, but Fury is superior. Felt more energy and greater pumps. Mixes smooth and green apple tastes delicious. I mix 3/4 scoop w/ 1/2 scoop of Rage for a extra kick on leg and back days.

romewavey's Rating
Watermelon

I love all animal products..(am currently on pak stak mstak COMBO) I'm pointing this out as i wanted to love this product badly......but heres my honest review..a c4 ultimate/No xplode pre workout fan.....this product offers nice clean energy and tends to work better with the more effort you put forth. It mixed well and great..but will only use this product to change things up in between my other products when they feel less effective.

Findbrent's Rating

You just got to try it yourself... You feel the energy, no tingly sh*t. Just good focus and pumps.