SizeSlim Pre Workout Reviews

Good
6.9

anandagirl's Rating
Kiwi Strawberry

Overall, I noticed the powders have an underlying bitterness. Not necessarily a bad thing, it added a depth to some of the flavors that you don't get with most supplement products. Not sure if the bitterness came from the stevia (stevia can sometimes have that flavor) or if the natural flavorings can't cover a bitterness from the ingredients. I did notice that if you used more water, the bitterness decreased considerably, so that's what I recommend. I was using one packet (one scoop?) for about 20 oz water and I barely noticed it. If I went with 12 oz per packet, the bitterness was pretty strong. Energy and pump was mild - this is a PWO I would definitely look to take 2 scoops of! 8/10 Kiwi Strawberry - My favorite flavor out of the two PWO's. Really good. Flavor is natural and the bitterness is minimal (I would still go for more water versus less) Pineapple Orange Punch - Didn't really like this one as much. Reminded me a little of Orange Tang or Sunny-D. Sizeslim is a solid brand with solid products in interesting flavors. If you are concerned with chemicals in your supplements, this is the way to go with the natural flavors and stevia!

melDorado's Rating

I like this pwo because it was not too sweet. I cant drink overly sweet candy flavour drinks but this was really pleasant and its made with stevia too which i always prefer to chemical sweeteners. Kiwi strawberry is best flavour but i like the pineapple orange too. It mixes up super easy a little bit foamy but not too bad. Effect was great...im a bit immune to caffeine but this supp gave me like a calm focused edge. It did take about a hour to work on me

LunaLifts's Rating
Kiwi Strawberry

Good energy boost, and loved the focus, but didn't care for the tastes. The kiwi strawberry I expected to be sweet, but turned out kind of bitter. The orange pineapple tasted a little too much like orange peel, and was a little sour/tart because of it. The effects were noticeable a good 15 minutes after drinking it, and I was pleased at the energy after a rough couple nights sleeping. It's naturally flavored, which I know matters for a lot of people, but I wish they would have been a bit sweeter.

lschepis's Rating

I got good energy and endurance with this product, but the taste was a little rough; I had to play around with how much water to add to make it tolerable. Perhaps bumping up the flavor a little would help. Really appreciate the all-natural ingredients and the inclusion of Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate and a few others which I had never heard of but have interesting profiles, especially those promoting NO production. I would prefer a little more caffeine since I am stim tolerant but overall, a decent pre-workout.

gailh's Rating
Kiwi Strawberry

im rather sensitive to stims so i was really happy to see that the caffeine was kept within moderate level in SizeSlim PRE. the pumps and focus are very good and longlasting. the Kiwi Strawberry flavor is nicely done and totally natural favored and sweetened. i though this was well balanced and effective!

mvd546's Rating
Pineapple Orange Punch

Solid pre- workout. Provided a good amount of energy on some training days where I was training on little to no sleep. Energy lasted well after my training was over which is always a plus. Downside to this Size Slim pre workout is the taste and mixability. Taste wasn't that good, but it's not everything when your looking for a pre-workout.

daveherr13's Rating
Kiwi Strawberry

i got a sample of the Kiwi Strawberry and while i am a stim lover i thought this was decent. while the formulation is transparent (which is commendable), its also a bit underdosed for my preferences. at almost 40.00 for 30 servings its also rather pricey. good but not great

masher230's Rating
Kiwi Strawberry

for a low stim Pre, i thought this was an interesting product. the Kiwi Strawberry flavor kind of grows on you as you drink it. the energy, pumps and focus were all moderate to good. i especially liked the fact that everything is natural and there arent any artificial flavorings or ingredients. combine this with a totally transparent formulation and youve got makings of a product and company you can trust.

Squid24's Rating
Pineapple Orange Punch

People like my honesty, so here we go... First time I have ever heard of this product. I received some sample packs from a friend. This product for performance was not bad. It's a low stim product, so if wanting to come down from the high stim, this may be for you. To me the flavor was just nasty. I had to drink it like a shot. I would try to find a way to get a sample before buying. The flavor will be a personal preference. Just because I did not like this, flavor, does not mean you won't or wont be a good product for you.

omer46's Rating
Kiwi Strawberry

Taste wasn't strong at all. Performance was average.

thehobbes's Rating
Pineapple Orange Punch

This pre workout gave me good, clean energy, and I love that it is made from natural ingredients. The Pineapple Orange Punch is delicious, not too sweet, and has been very pleasant to drink when I first get in the gym to warm up. I love that this supplement replaced sugar with Stevia - it eliminates an unnecessary ingredient while still tasting great! One scoop of Pre Workout mixed very easily in 8oz of water in a shaker bottle for me - no clumping and it is very smooth to drink. The 200mg of caffeine per serving is an ideal amount of caffeine for me and keeps me going strong through long workouts. You could bump that up to 1 1/2 scoops for some extra caffeine if you prefer without having to add too much additional water. I like that Pre Workout includes beta-alanine as well; that's something I'm always looking for in my PWOs. Pre Workout was very easy on my stomach as well. That's a huge plus when you're belted up hitting some heavy squats and deads in the gym. This supplement is effective, great tasting, and has the added bonus of including natural ingredients - I highly recommend it!

Derekcerva's Rating
Pineapple Orange Punch

Not a fan of the flavor, could be that I'm not used to stevia flavored products though. The formula on its own is decent, I could see this being very beneficial to the guy newer to pre workouts, not too strong for a seasoned stim junkie like myself. No crash after workouts was a big plus.

walton6beast's Rating

Was able to sample this product over the past week. While being a little under-dosed in some of the ingredients, the product was able to provide solid clean energy that kept me moving. The ingredients are obviously much cleaner than you would get in your standard PWO, which is always a plus. For someone that is looking for a clean, straight lined, extra little push this product will do the trick. The taste is more along the lines of a 7 but that is going to come with the clean ingredient profile. Would recommend to a non stim junky looking for a nice clean uptick of energy.

jalfrey's Rating
Pineapple Orange Punch

I like all the ingredients and believe they are all effective. I also really appreciate the transparent label. However, everything but the caffeine and agmatine seems underdosed. The cit mal is almostthere. But an extra gram of it would go a long way. I can't think of any reason to only include a gram of beta alanine unless you were stacking more from another source. At this dosage one would have to take two scoops to really get some good effects in the gym. But then, the caffeine would be pushing the upper limit of what I'm comfortable with in the gym. I'll give a 2.5/5Much respect for the ingredients used, but boo to the amounts. I dosed a scoop of Pre without looking hard at the ingredients because I didn't want that to color my impression before going to the gym. While I think I did better with Pre than I would have without, I think that was largely due to the caffeine. It was like I'd had some coffee pre-workout. Pump was ok, but it wasn't anything special. The effectiveness is a 1/5. I'm sure I'll get much better results with 2 scoops but I'm not willing to do that when a container only holds 30. I received the Pineapple Orange flavor. This is my favorite type of juice. It was like the supp gods heard and delivered on a pre with this flavor! Alas, the taste is a big disappointment. The closest thing I can use to describe it is orange juice after brushing your teeth. But obviously without the mint. In 8oz of water, it was bitter with a slight tang and a little bit of creamy sherbet-like flavor on the tail-end. I don't even want to give the taste a rating. Sorry...

thackes1's Rating
Pineapple Orange Punch

So the Sizeslim brand goes for a cleaner, transparent image so their formula is disclosed, which is awesome. They deserve respect and praise for this. The formula is decent, especially from the perspective of nitric oxide boosting. The 3 grams of citrulline malate with 750 mg of agmatine sulfate in just one scoop will be enough to pump those muscles up quite a bit during a high rep lifting session. The beta-alanine at 1 gram is a little on the low side but nothing to complain about. The caffeine is at 200 mg, which is likely a little low for stim junkies but perfect for folks looking for less stims but still some energy. Personally, this pre-workout formula is almost an obligate 1.5 or 2 scooper. I like getting around 300 mg of caffeine per workout so I went ahead and used Sizeslim pre-workout at the two scoop serving size. This really takes the formula's dosing to the next level. The NO boosting aspects of the formula become very strong and the stimulants are dialed up some more. The 400 mg of caffeine will definitely hit intensely. The 40 mg of active Schisandra will definitely add to the energy effects, but the choline bitatrate dosing is low. I think the norvaline in the formula is dispensible and probably will not have much on an effect. So in my experience the two scoop serving delivers some decent performance boosting effects. The energy hits strong and stays strong without any side-effects. There isn't anything in terms of enhanced focus beyond what is gleaned from caffeine, and I don't feel like the schisandra really changes the energy effects in any way compared to just caffeine alone. Maybe I just wasn't paying close enough attention. The muscle pumps were spectacular. I responded very very well to the citrulline malate and agmatine sulfate. It was an enormous pumps that was vascular and dry - looked and felt awesome. My endurance, strength, and overall exercise performance was very much to my liking on Sizeslim pre-workout as well. The pineapple orange punch flavor was definitely a let down. It was bitter and hardly sweet at all. I figured the flavoring would take a hit in a product line that uses stevia, but this flavor just didn't have anything going for it. It was still drinkable thought and flavor is not the most important thing for a pre-workout at all. The coloring was a murky orange color that looked pretty natural but not super appetizing. The powder mixed well in 8 oz. Formula - 8/10 Effects - 9/10 Flavor - 6/10 Overall - 8/10

WOLFBBGOLD's Rating
Pineapple Orange Punch

SizeSlim pre-workout is a great pre. I am some one who is not into a lot of stims pre. This product gives you just the right kick to aid in your workout.I mixed this will 6 oz water and it mixes great with no foam on top or grains below. Taste is excellent and the Pineapple Orange Punch taste very tropical. Solid energy and focus and very clean and jittery free. Also It is very stable energy and peaks around 30 min and then tend to stay at that level even a couple hours after workout. Pump are also awesome and very noticed on arms day. This is also very soft on the GI side and noted zero bloat or anything coming up during workout. I also like the fact that this is stevia based and not full of artificial junk. So for a low stim pre this kicks ***. But you heavy stim guy may need 2 scoops. But this is definitely worth a try.

theapostle's Rating
Pineapple Orange Punch

I absolutely love this product. In the past I used a lot of different products and sadly most products that gave me a good pump also gave me a good bloat ache, not so with this product. The ingredient list is clean and doesn't give me any bloat. Great pump without the bloat and powers me through a workout, a definite ten. Make sure to be hydrated when taking this product, as with any pre-workout product. It's a thousand percent worth a try, I doubt you'll be disappointed, I wasn't!

Clarko's Rating
Pineapple Orange Punch

The SizeSlim pre-workout is great! I had killer pumps while using this product!!! I had some samples, and would unfortunately not buy it.. The reason for this is, the 200mg of caffeine. While this is lower than the average pre-workout, it's still too much for me. I like to take 60mg on a rare occasion. It did provide clean energy though, with less jitters than I expected. The Schisandra berry extract in this product, is supposed to provide clean energy. The pineapple orange punch flavor is pretty good, I couldn't decide to rate it an 8 or a 9 so I gave it a 9. Compared to most pre-workouts I've tasted, the flavor's great.

stangboy1404's Rating
Pineapple Orange Punch

I was able to get a hold of a couple sample packs of this and I love it! The energy I get from this is pretty good. Gets me through my entire workout with no problem. Gives me a really good pump as well. The flavor pretty good, not overpowering and mixed great. This also gives me some good pumps throughout the workout which I always love. Also like that this has 0 calories! One last thing I like about this pre is no GI issues! Overall a great product that I will be using in the future!

MPLJR1222's Rating
Pineapple Orange Punch

This is a really solid pre workout! The whole premise of SizeSlim is that they use no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors, all of which are great to see in a supplement company! Their products are sweetened using Stevia. The ingredient list on this Pre is great, which all the usual components of all solid pre workout products. I do however like that it is not overloaded with caffeine, so the energy is not too crazy, and i also did not crash after using it either which is not something you can say for most products. I liked the energy and the focus i got from this product, although the pump was pretty solid as well. The taste was great, with pineapple orange not being a very common flavor, but one that works very well together. Overall, this is definitely a solid pre workout product!