SciVation Xtend Ripped Reviews

A Revolutionary Cutting Formula With Zero Stimulants To Promote Muscle Growth*

cmorton24's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

man it taste like what comes out a butt .

TGT2's Rating
Watermelon Lime

Nutrabolt and the Cellucor/SciVation rep team sent me a tub of Watermelon Lime SciVation Xtend Ripped. Have regularly used Xtend Ripped for my recent workouts and now have a good handle on this product and here are my thoughts. As an intra-workout product designed to improve hydration, recovery, and a weight loss regimen, Xtend Ripped is an excellently formulated product. The 7 gram 2:1:1 dose of BCAAs plus the electrolytes, citrulline malate, LCLT, CLA, and CapsiMax makes for an excellent all around product. This is a nice combination of ingredients in reasonable doses. A large dose of citrulline malate would be great to see, but the product is already replete with ingredients. Xtend Ripped has been great to use. There are groundbreaking effects from any amino acid product, but I feel that it helps improve my hydration. Xtend Ripped also helps make fasted exercise easier and more enjoyable. The Capsimax even at a low dose does seem to exert somewhat of a thermogenic effect - my sweating has been more profuse than usual. Plus, the extra BCAAs seem to help with muscle sparing when on a caloric deficit. The watermelon lime flavoring is amazingly good! There sweet and tart pairing is delicious. The fruit-pairing is spot on and I could drink this anytime and in any context. The cost per serving is at $1.27 for a 30 serving tub. I would love to see a larger tub, which may help bring down the price per serving. Something closer to a dollar a serving would make this an absolutely must try. I think the flavor and formula make it worth trying out, but look for it on discount too.

Mls4460's Rating
Blueberry Lemonade

I tried so hard to get on board with this product, even bought it twice, as I am a huge fan of scivation. Turns out, I was right the first time. This is okay tasting at first, but the aftertaste, no joke, is like somebody put garbage into your mouth, and left it there for a week. The after taste is so brutal, that I am actually avoiding this half left container I have sitting at home. Highly dissipointed

nicholemara's Rating

These are by far the best BCAAs I have ever tried. The formula is amazing, not too sweet and not too chalky. They are very easy and enjoyable to drink. I will drink these throughout my longer lifting days (leg day.. back day...) and I will be able to push so much longer and not feel fatigued. They also help incredibly with muscle soreness and recovery. Thank you for making such an awesome product! I will for sure be repurchasing!

YouMadOrMirin's Rating
Blueberry Lemonade

The profile is the same as in the regular Xtend for the BCAA, Citrulline, and hydration aspects but it also has some good fat burning ingredients. With the amount of CLA, Carnitine, and Capsimax Cayenne Fruit Extract it has good fat burning potential. WIth the Capsimax Cayenne Fruit Extract it even has a slight chance to reduce pain. Blueberry Lemonade was a great flavor. I definitely liked it a lot and it is one of my favorite Xtend flavors now. This BCAA is one of my favorites now and I will definitely be getting it in the future.

sm1ke's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Nailed it with the flavour yet again!! Scivation never lets me down, haha. This is a fantastic product, flavour is true to Strawberry Kiwi in my opinion. There was only one (very minor) bit of feedback that I had. If you let your shaker bottle sit with the mixed Xtend Ripped in it, a bit of colouring with develop on the surface. It's very minimal and goes away with a shake of the bottle, just something to mention. Maybe it has something to do with the colouring? No idea, all I know is that it tastes amazing and it works very well for my needs!

DatdereCT's Rating
Watermelon Lime

Pretty spot on with the other Xtend formula, with the added metabolic pusher in its profile. The ratios are still the same as traditional Xtend (3.5/1.75/1.75) so you just get the added bonus if you are trying to cut some. I was surprised by the taste of Watermelon Lime, since quite honestly I wouldn't expect the two different flavors to merge well... and I was wrong! Easy to drink, mixes well with enough water to dilute it properly, and great for intra-workouts. I would recommend stocking up on it, as it goes pretty quickly with 2 scoops at a time (how I chose to utilize it!).

paladin1991's Rating
Watermelon Lime

How does it taste? Great. The Watermelon Lime flavor is balanced and refreshing. I find that some other BCAA offerings are a bit on the sweet side. This formulation is just sweet enough for me. It'll keep me reaching for my shaker cup during the work out and during the day. It comes with a solid blend of Leucine (3500mg), Glutamine (2500 mg), Isoleucine (1750) and Valine (1750). Xtend Ripped is the weight loss formulation that comes with Capsimax Cayenne, Carnitine and CLA. It's this combination that sets it apart fm many other offerings. These three ingredients can assist in cutting weight. Some of us are looking to lose pounds, some of us ounces and this product is here to help!

mccyjcb's Rating
Blueberry Lemonade

Efficacy: 8/10 What appeals to me about Scivation Xtend Ripped BCAA's is actually the whole label. It's adequately dosed with 3.5g Leucine, 1.75g both Isoleucine and Valine, 1.14g electrolyte blend and 500mg carnitine tartrate. I'm on a no-caffeine streak right now, because I haven't taken a break from stimulants for a long time now, and this is great for a pre-workout drink. This, with some citrulline and creatine and I have a decent pre-workout on hand for my 4:30am lifts. I find myself always trying to optimize what I eat prior to training and while I'm there. I could drink a protein shake, but I'm not sure that'd digest the best, nor the quickest. I am eating in a caloric surplus since I have a powerlifting comp in less than 3 weeks, so the idea of using it as a cutting agent is something I'm not exercising right now. But given the ingredient dosages for "non-stim cutting formula," there really isn't a lot to work with. 850mg of CLA and 500mg LCAR is not a whole lot. It should be something like 2g CLA & 1g LCAR, at least. But as a BCAA dominant supplement, it does hit those marks. So 8/10. Taste: 9/10 The Blueberry Lemonade flavor tastes great. It's different from most supplements because I can say I've never had a blueberry lemonade flavored supplement. It tastes great, maybe a little too sweet for some. But that's just an excuse to add some extra water, which I always find myself doing so it's nice this doesn't get diluted with extra water (think 16oz water). Typically I'm sipping on this from about 4:45am to 5am while I'm getting the morning going and packing lunch and stuff. I enjoy every sip. I find it's very hard to hit 10/10 in the flavor department, so it gets 9/10. Mixability: 10/10 Very easy to mix up, even with a spoon.

kamil234's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Good product on par with other Xtend products. I like the added capcasin to promote more metabolic activity. The flavor itself is refreshing, surprisingly to me, since im not a big fan of strawberry flavored drinks. I give the product a 10/10 for the profile, and 9/10 for the flavor. I mixed the BCAA with various amount of water, and found that a small shaker (16-20oz) per scoop works best. If you like to drink BCAAs throughout the day, i recommend you put 2 scoops in a gallon and just sip on it during the day, It still gives it a nice flavor boost if you're tired of plain ol water.

Dschreiver's Rating
Blueberry Lemonade

Profile: 9/10 Definitely in the top tier of intraworkouts. Added to the already good standard tend in ripped you get added fat loss ingredients. You get a higher than industry standard 7g dose of bcaas and 2.5g of glutamine for recovery. You get a 1.14g electrolyte blend to reduce cramping. 1g of citrulline malate for nutrient delivery/pumps/antifatigue. Plus in ripped for fat loss you get 850mg of CLA, 500mg of carnitine tartrate, and 50mg of capsimax. Im a fan of all of these ingredients however dosing wise I'd like to see a higher dose of CM, maybe 3gs worth and up the dose of carnitine tartrate to 1-2gs. If this was done the profile would get a 10 from me. Taste/Mixability: 9.5/10 I was excited to try blueberry lemonade because I don't think Ive ever had a blueberry lemonade sup. Most companies do a blue razz lemonade, but I don't really see blueberry lemonades. Anyways flavor was typical Scivation,very good. I got a very even mix of blueberries and lemonade with the right amount of tartness. Effects: 9/10 I had a very good experience with this while using it intraworkout. The electrolyte blend help eliminate cramping while hitting calves, the 1g CM helped with endurance and sustaining my pump intraworkout, soreness was at a minimum between the 7g bcaas and 2.5 glutamine. Also, while not in a cut, I felt warmer and sweated more during my workouts from the ripped blend. overall 9/10 Another homerun by scivation, definitely a product I will be looking to picking up again

Sarkis18's Rating
Blueberry Lemonade

Great profile with the audition of CLA and L-Carnitine. The blueberry lemonade flavor is very refreshing and smooth. Very light blueberry and lemonade flavor. Would recommend to someone wanting to get a little more out of their bcaa supplement

ejbassett's Rating
Blueberry Lemonade

Disclaimer: I got this product free as a trial. The product mixes well without clumping or foaming. The taste is pretty good. Very refreshing especially with a little more than the recommended water. I noticed the capsicum extract in the taste, a bit like a tingle in the back of my throat. My friends that I let try this product felt the same. Overall I liked the clear label and extra ingredients but would opt for the regular xtend.

krankphreak's Rating
Watermelon Lime

Xtend Ripped is the exact same as Free and the rest, but it adds in a cutting section of ingredients, namely Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), L-Carnitine, and Capsimax® Cayenne. All three of these act synergistically with one another and aid in converting fat to usable fuel for your muscles. I did notice I sweated more while using this version over the Free so the cutting ingredients are definitely working. This version is offered in Watermelon Lime, Blueberry Lemonade and Strawberry Kiwi. I chose the Watermelon Lime and holy cow, it is a unique and absolutely stunning flavor since it is artificially flavored. I wish they could achieve this perfection with stevia, maybe in the future. Great product and one to add into your beach body ready arsenal.

necrologic's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

I personally thought the flavor was pretty spot on. No side effects were noticed. The smell was interesting but good. I love Scivation's Xtend line. I like this use this one on cheat days during my workout. I blended pretty well. As always it gives me a good amount of hydration. When taking the Xtend line including this one I don't feel as drained the next day. Decent price/servings ratio too. Worth checking out according to your goals.

conneraogden's Rating
Blueberry Lemonade

conneraogden did not leave a written review for this product.

BigDaddyBrose's Rating
Blueberry Lemonade

I’ve had a few days to use this product in various situations in and out of the gym. In a sea of pre/intro/post workout supplements Scivation stands out as one of the better ones I’ve used. I already knew their quality as I’ve had the Xtend RTD before, but having the chance to test drive the latest in the lineup has been a treat. Let’s start with flavor- I have Blueberry lemonade. Blueberry is a hard one to get right, and Scivation wins the gold here, as well....today I decided to mix it with my preworkout powder which is a cotton candy flavor.........so before you get nauseous, let me reassure you that it tasted amazing. Kinda like Rainbow Sherbet.......but I digress—— On its own I can sip it all day. And it doesn’t seem to make a difference how much water I use. It’s not overbearing, nor is it too weak. And if you’re paying attention you get a slight peppery finish on the last sip or so if it settles... How does it stack up to other similar brands- As far as effects, it certainly offers a pep by itself even though it’s non-stimulant. Taken alongside a stimulant it’s just fine. I’ve used it after fire calls to help recover, overnight sitting on my bedside table(my house is really dry), and after workouts......the only thing I’ve found to be a little irritating is that, since I’ve started using it, my morning and evening “constitutionals” have been a little softer. Maybe I just need to bump up the fiber intake....and honestly it’s a minor inconvenience in the grand scheme of things. Bottom line- I’ll certainly be adding this to my subscribe-and-save.

LunaLifts's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

I tried both this product, and Xtend Free, and I was actually very surprised to find I liked this one less. Disclaimer: I didn't try this product for weight loss, I'm currently in a surplus so I'm judging this on flavor, and as a BCAA supp. The flavor itself was more strawberry than strawberry kiwi, and wasn't as light, or refreshing tasting as Xtend Free, or as I prefer BCAAs to be in general. I have a hard time drinking anything other than water/flavored water when working out, and this was a bit too "heavy" for me. Though my real issue was a weird feeling I'd get in the back of my throat after drinking it, almost scratchy feeling. I can't explain what it was, but it was a little unpleasant. That aside it does have a solid ingredient profile, I haven't used the l-carnitine and CLA combo for cutting yet, but I do like l-carnitine for the focus boost so that still works for me regardless of bulking or cutting. Recovery seems solid, I was able to keep my rests pretty short, but still perform well. This BCAA also has an electrolyte blend, which I enjoy in BCAA supps for intra workout.

Jeph77's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

awesome bcaa product as is any xtend. i got a free tub of this from a giveaway and was pumped to try it right away. got it shipped and arrived super fast. ive always been a fan of xtend for intra workout. and this one if no different. the bottle was slightly larger then the other 30 servings ive seen . so is the scooper.i added a little bit more water in my shaker to compensate for that. and it tastes amazing. i got the strawberry kiwi and its easily a 10/10 flavor. im thinking about saving some for a summer day just to enjoy it. iam enjoying the ripped over the regular xtend and ive seen a slight difference in my physique . ive been on a cut for a little while now and this is definitely helping. i seem to be keeping my mass and loosing some fat which is great. awesome product for intra workout.

FaurckkkMyronn's Rating
Blueberry Lemonade

Xtend Ripped Free Blueberry Lemonade is a great BCAA product. It tastes great and mixes easily. I have not yet seen the weight loss that the product claims, but I haven't really been looking for that aspect either. This is something I plan on purchasing again as it such a great tasting and high quality ingredient profile. Taste 10/10 Mixability 10/10 Ingredient Profile 10/10 Recovery 10/10 Weight Loss 8/10 I do seem leaner on days when taking it but too early to tell for sure, would need to run this much longer for a better opinion on this. Overall 9.6 which rounds up to 10