SciVation Xtend Go Reviews

A Blend Of Hydration-Inducing Electrolytes And 7G Of BCAAs

9.6

Bruizrom's Rating
Mango Nectar

Excellent product, I have been using BCAAS from Xtend for the last 10 months, when they put this product on sales I was not doubt in tasting it! and it is amazing I feel the energy of the caffeine every time, it is a shame that is only available in 30 servings... hope they put in 90 servings soon.

KDOGG5171's Rating
Mango Nectar

Both of these are great tasting products. I am also a fan of the added caffeine content and I noticed it helped out during my workout. A+

alonsom89's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Tastes awesome and has a good ratio of BCAA's at 2-1-1. For my personal preference, I use a scoop in 10oz of water, other than that it may be too sweet. Will definitely order again!

Bootybuilding27's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I ordered a free sample of this product from freeflys. I tried it on a day I was exhausted and didn't want to work out at all, and it jump started me completely. I personally should have used less of the product though. One full scoop is too much for me, because my body rarely consumes caffeine. (I usually use 1/4 scoop of my preworkout because that's all I need to wake me up and keep me focused during my pump). So the product definitely gives you the energy and focus, i just did not like how my body reacted to it!

Aknapp314's Rating
Blue Raspberry

the extra added caffeine was great for a pre-workout boost. loved the f

Reneerich's Rating

Loved the flavor and helped me push myself through some of my workout lag. I would deff. Tell my friends and family that are serious about shakes and energy drinks for working out to try this. Was better then most others I've tried.

RyanB2003's Rating
Blue Raspberry

RyanB2003 did not leave a written review for this product.

spencerbranch's Rating
Mango Nectar

Great product, used during workout can help you push through long workouts and helps with recovery. Mango flavor tastes great as well.

oddie217's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Most of the supplements that are flavored are too sweet for me. I usually put a scoop or two in a gallon jug and sip throughout the day. I tried this first in about 16oz. Perfect is the best way to describe Xtend Go. Taste was on point and mixed well. No after taste either. Definitely need more.

Jeeps44's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I received a sample of the blue raspberry. Great taste. Definite boost during a boot camp workout.

jthieme17's Rating

Yum! This stuff is so easy to take. No weird after taste, or overly strong artificial "fake taste". Love it.

Rianis's Rating

i absolutely love this stuff and the taste is absolutely amazing ! mixes well and gives you a great boost. will definitely be buying again

tazz56's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I received your sample and loved it, great product

ajzrdz's Rating
Blue Raspberry

ajzrdz did not leave a written review for this product.

sdevelvis's Rating

I absolutely love this stuff, taste was a little off for me at first, but after I've taken it a few times, I really like. I feel like I've got more energy in the gym and am definitely increasing strength across the board. Great product and will buy again. Can we get a bigger bottle please?

breeves312's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I have grown to like SciVation Xtend BCAA powders and adding energy to it makes it so much better! :) I would definitely buy in the future. Looking at some of the other powders SciVation has to offer first!

Sheilamderr's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Tried my free sample today. Flavor was tolerable, although I'm not a big fan of blue raspberry. It did its job for increasing focus, and I did feel the added intensity during my workout.

Jenni8403's Rating
Mango Nectar

I used scivation xtend go when I first started bodybuilding. I noticed I had more energy and felt good recovering from my workouts and my results prove good recovery. I have tried other bccas, but I like scivation the best for flavor and ingredients. I currently use scivation xtend without caffeine and I like it just as well for workouts in the evening. Fruit punch is definitely my favorite. Green Apple and Mango Nectar are also very good flavors. Good quality bcaa supplement for a good price.

vjohnson29's Rating
Mango Nectar

I used a sample packet of the mango nectar that I had gotten. It tasted great! I also loved the feel-good energy that it gave me without feeling like there was too much caffeine. It did not make my heart race or stomach upset like some other pre-workouts I have tried. I also loved that it had BCAAs in it instead of using another powder for that. Will definitely buy this product in the future.

activeheart's Rating

Great flavor as I have come to expect from Scivation XTend. Go gives you the pep for the "go" without any jitteriness. I drink during my workout and additional scoop if I have a particular physical exertion day. I am rarely sore and recover quickly.