SciVation Xtend Go Reviews

A Blend Of Hydration-Inducing Electrolytes And 7G Of BCAAs

braheem2's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Pros: (1) Trusted and award winning brand. (2) Electrolyte blend is made up of essential salts with no fillers. (3) Amino acid blend is comprised of scientifically proven BCAAs for performance and growth. (4) Very good mix-ability and absorption properties. Cons: (1) Taste needs a little more work. (2) Gets expensive following the recommended dosage, even at discount prices. ***I Highly recommend this product

neo2009's Rating
Mango Nectar

Recently I've made a lifestyle change and I was looking for a better alternative to rockstar energy drinks that I was consuming every day; it got pretty bad. I actually first sampled this product at gnc and loved it and bought 4 of these the next day from bodybuilding. I love that I can drink this throughout the day and continuously get the energy I need and still consume 7g of BCAAs. Overall I probably consume one scoop with about 140 ounces of water throughout the day. Definitely helps with water intake if you're looking to add some taste to water and not get that huge rush of drinking 200mg of caffeine at once. It's definitely helped me maintain my focus and it's nice that it contains some added glutamine as a plus. I will definitely continue to use this product.

innescycle's Rating

Great to use when doing cardio!

rem14's Rating
Mango Nectar

This product is incredible! Nothing helps me push through a challenging workout quite like Scivation's XTend Go. The added caffeine is life-changing, providing that extra jolt to allow you to really push yourself. Post-workout, it is perfect to prevent DOMs. I've been able to up my weight in multiple exercises and I have felt little-to-no muscle soreness after training. Even if this product had no effect on muscle growth and recovery, you can bet I would still be downing it in mass quantities- it's just that good. Mango Nectar is a standout flavor, and I'm extremely happy with the fact that it's one of the few flavors available in both the Xtend and the Xtend Go lines. Just ordered Fruit Punch because I was so impressed with Mango. Highly recommend these BCAAs!

kellybrincks's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Use it during work. Really helps get me through. Flavors are pretty good. Recommended.

Alpha Wolf's Rating

Great intra workout supplement. Quality BCCAs and a little caffeinated kick. Highly recommend.

gb227000's Rating
Mango Nectar

I’ve tried over 30 different energy supplements (maybe more) and I think it’s too light at least for me, don’t feel any energy (I am 1.8m/85kg), although it could be perfect product for ladies or post workout solution to anyone

JFB18's Rating

I mix it with my regular Xtend for intra workout and it give me a extra boost. Perfect product

Bruizrom's Rating
Mango Nectar

Excellent product, I have been using BCAAS from Xtend for the last 10 months, when they put this product on sales I was not doubt in tasting it! and it is amazing I feel the energy of the caffeine every time, it is a shame that is only available in 30 servings... hope they put in 90 servings soon.

KDOGG5171's Rating
Mango Nectar

Both of these are great tasting products. I am also a fan of the added caffeine content and I noticed it helped out during my workout. A+

alonsom89's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Tastes awesome and has a good ratio of BCAA's at 2-1-1. For my personal preference, I use a scoop in 10oz of water, other than that it may be too sweet. Will definitely order again!

Bootybuilding27's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I ordered a free sample of this product from freeflys. I tried it on a day I was exhausted and didn't want to work out at all, and it jump started me completely. I personally should have used less of the product though. One full scoop is too much for me, because my body rarely consumes caffeine. (I usually use 1/4 scoop of my preworkout because that's all I need to wake me up and keep me focused during my pump). So the product definitely gives you the energy and focus, i just did not like how my body reacted to it!

Aknapp314's Rating
Blue Raspberry

the extra added caffeine was great for a pre-workout boost. loved the f

Reneerich's Rating

Loved the flavor and helped me push myself through some of my workout lag. I would deff. Tell my friends and family that are serious about shakes and energy drinks for working out to try this. Was better then most others I've tried.

RyanB2003's Rating
Blue Raspberry

RyanB2003 did not leave a written review for this product.

spencerbranch's Rating
Mango Nectar

Great product, used during workout can help you push through long workouts and helps with recovery. Mango flavor tastes great as well.

oddie217's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Most of the supplements that are flavored are too sweet for me. I usually put a scoop or two in a gallon jug and sip throughout the day. I tried this first in about 16oz. Perfect is the best way to describe Xtend Go. Taste was on point and mixed well. No after taste either. Definitely need more.

Jeeps44's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I received a sample of the blue raspberry. Great taste. Definite boost during a boot camp workout.

jthieme17's Rating

Yum! This stuff is so easy to take. No weird after taste, or overly strong artificial "fake taste". Love it.

Rianis's Rating

i absolutely love this stuff and the taste is absolutely amazing ! mixes well and gives you a great boost. will definitely be buying again