RSP Nutrition Liquid L-Carnitine 3000 Reviews

corymeinking's Rating
Berry

Tastes great and mixes well. I drink a cap full everyday with my regenn bcaas and can notice a difference in myself. Another knock out from rsp!

Becca75's Rating
Berry

This is just what is needed to give that boost of energy without going hard on caffeine. It's a great natural energy and great for getting rid of the last bit of annoying belly fat not just for losing weight.

AlanPullman937's Rating
Berry

Rather than 1 serving I actually like to go with 2 for training or playing some hoops in the gym. It's tastes so good I have to remind myself it is not a drink and stick with the proper dosing. I even mixed this with my bcaas to give it a kick.

WendysJourney's Rating
Berry

It's so easy to take and pretty good taste. I started mixing this with my pre workout and can't tell its mixed inside.

dirtybird825's Rating
Berry

One serving in the mroning before my workouts and I'm guaranteed dripping in by the end. I love how fast it works and the little pick me up added. I have definitely seen some significant drop in fat.

musclenbrains15's Rating
Berry

This has been a perfect topping to my pre workout concoction. It gives the right amount of energy for a great cardio session after weight training. I don't need more than a cap full of this and brings much more than the pills.