RSP Nutrition LeanOmega Reviews

High Dosages of EPA/DHA Along With CLA To Support Overall Health And Reduce Body Fat*

cashy23's Rating

Great product for leaning out and enjoying more energy for workouts.

Andre2150's Rating

This product works and you have no fishy after taste

gosquee's Rating

Leanomega really works to help me cut and lean out unlike other brands I've tried. No weird feelings or intense hunger. Good product

gosquee's Rating

kinger151's Rating

First, I'd like to say that this product works! This product offers the extra boost I need to get through my workouts. I can see a difference in the level of focus and intensity I bring to the gym. Quality product.

Kevin-Loomis's Rating

Pills were easy to take and swallow, and I will say I have noticed an increase in focus and energy in the afternoon after taking with lunch. Make sure you follow the directions and take with a meal, if you do everything is great and no issues, but the one time I didnt I got the unpleasant burps. Guess thats what happens when you can follow the instructions!

Btrouble's Rating

I always get a little sceptical when something says lean...but since I had such good luck with their whey, I decided to also try this. I took a before picture when I got it and took another once the bottle was empty and I have to admit, without changing anything else in my regiments, there WAS a significant change for the better. I'd highly recommend it!!!

dk954's Rating

Definitely feel like I've been going a lot longer in my workouts using the lean omega with my breakfast. My cardiovascular health has improved!

kparrott13's Rating

Easy to swallow and really seems to give me energy throughout the day. Good product!

Ansteadman94's Rating

This is just one of my favorite products from this company I recently received it in the mail and was very impressed with the results and very fair price

trainwitdre's Rating

I like it.

Brettx3Ashley's Rating

I was super excited to try out leanomega. I always like to take tons of omegas for hair, skin, nails so when I saw this product, I was pumped to try this supp. I recommend adding it to you regime.

moep86's Rating

I have just tried the sample product on LeanOmega but from the little sample I tried the product did give me mental focus during my workouts. I would recommend this product for that focus during your workouts

BrandonCraney's Rating

I love LeanOmega! Conjugated linolic acid is by far one of my favorite non stimulant weight loss ingredients. Pair that with the joint support and call it a home run!

ajamesbertman98's Rating

I would take two of these in the morning about 30 minutes before working out with a little snack. I believe they would make a bit of a difference when it came to the energy I had during the workouts. I also took two of these with my lunch before afternoon classes and it gave me a bit of higher energy to make it through my physics class. I would recommend this product to those who are wanting to have increased energy throughout the day in a proper way with the omega. I did truly feel leaner after continuously putting these into my daily routine.

samarths95's Rating

so I received this product about a month back and I love it ! it keeps me energized throughout the day and its very easy to swallow. based on the ingredients in the product, it was exactly what I was looking for .i got a BOGO as well so I cannot be happier.

InsaiyanOskar's Rating

Great taste , dissolves quick and you can for sure feel the effects hitting you immediately

bschu5's Rating

I really like LeanOmega. It helped with my endurance during workouts as well as I felt helped me recover faster.

Noleblooded17's Rating

I had a sample bottle of these. They were very ease to swallow considering the size of the pill. I would definitely try these again in the future!

getripped33's Rating

getripped33 did not leave a written review for this product.