RSP Nutrition LeanOmega Reviews

High Dosages of EPA/DHA Along With CLA To Support Overall Health And Reduce Body Fat*

bmg0222's Rating

I am, and have always been, bad for making sure I get the daily micronutrients I need (essential fatty acids for example). In addition to, and because of, the lean omega, I have been able to begin losing the weight that I gained from my hypothyroidism disease. I gained about 35 pounds within a year and tried everything to lose the weight, but nutrition and getting the necessary micronutrients in your daily diet plays a key role in either losing weight or gaining muscle. I went from 165, beginning in February, and as of the beginning of May, I now weigh 148 pounds. This is honestly the only thing I have done different with my diet. I was eating healthy before and working out, but nothing was really working for me until I decided to try the lean omega. AMAZING product!!

Fabiano10's Rating

Johnny it's all about the proper foods and nutrition..

Johnny37lfc's Rating

Nearly one month into this product, and i am not 100% sure it has a benefit other than some of the ingredients that support health. Workout wise, seem to get a sweat on quicker than without products, but then again the various mixes would probably generate such. Are some of the products of benefit to weight loss? Possibly, however it is always going to be diet and your actual workout routine that ultimately slims you down or creates that beach body look. Supplements are as an opinion of some benefit, but more of it is a mind game that maybe pushes one harder...

amazingAmyD's Rating

Very important to take your omegas for health benefits. Love extra CLA helps to get extra added to pure soft gels.

mdennis06103's Rating

Often in our diet we neglect micronutrients. If we aren't consuming fatty seafood sources in our diet we are missing out on Essential Fatty Acids (EFA). These cannot be produced in the body and must be aquired through our nutrition. They play a key role in Immune Function, Joint Support and reduction of bodyfat. Supplementing with LeanOmega is the most efficient way I've found to have the proper amount of EFAs in my diet.

JessyMilly's Rating

Not too big to take and no fishy burps. The added CLA is obviously a plus.

DorothyVaughan's Rating

I love taking these for omegas but best if all is the cla in it. I do take more cla aside but it's always a plus to have more. My nails look great too but that's always the case for us girls.

corymeinking's Rating

Take this everyday and my joints feel great even in this new intense strength cycle!

musgrove54's Rating

Only thing that makes these tough is the size but it doesn't hinder the effects. My joints have felt great and my bodyweight has been dropping.

jschro15's Rating

I love Lean Omega. There is no fishy after taste, it contains CLA and has truly helped lower my body fat percentage from 22% to 19% in about 6 weeks( with of course a healthy diet and exercise). Will be a continued part of my stack

bradmac43's Rating

This is a super product from a reputable company! CLA and Omega all in one with a great price! No fishy taste and if taken as directed with a good diet and exercise program, you will feel and see the results.

Aborn85's Rating

Aborn85 did not leave a written review for this product.

dahmejordon's Rating

Lean omega is great! It combines 2 products into 1. CLA and your OMEGAS. Made simple and effective!

Carrie238's Rating

Love! CLA is awesome but I also need to take fish oil, so this is a good combo. Helps joints, skin, digestion, fat loss, it's great. I always use CLA on prep so this is def a keeper

kiickroxx's Rating

A 2 in 1 supplement? Why not! I don't get enough omegas in my diet (good for heart conditions) so this is PERFECT for me. And it helps with weight loss, and I'm all for that.

hectorcurly69's Rating

Great product. Awesome prices. Trusted brand. Definitely recommend.

cycondon's Rating

Awesome 2-1 product! I'm a big fan of buying and taking less pills yet getting the ingredients of two supplements in one.

diver8919's Rating

I lift 7 days a week and often have sore joints, but lean omega has completely made that disappear. I have cannot say if it has actually helped me lean out or not, but it has definitely helped me maintain my goal weight.

jocelinbyers's Rating

Great product containing CLA, DHA, and EPA in good ratios. Have to be careful not to take with CLA capsules on its own, as this product contains 500 mg CLA for one dose. Good weight loss product if your looking for something non stimulating and not wanting to spend piles of money on multiple products, I would say LeanOmega would be the one thing I would take!

Cinma's Rating

I love taking this Lean Omega. It gives me the boost I need while losing weight. I will buy this again and again.