RSP Nutrition DyNO Reviews

Designed to Provide Intense Energy, Extreme Pumps, & Increased Work Capacity*

TriGirlD87's Rating
Wild Berry

DYNO is amazing! It's not over powering to where it gave me jitters like most prework out, I feel I go longer and have a stronger workout with DYNO and no crash point either.

russej3505's Rating

Nice pump, great energy without being over bearing, awesome taste!

NicholasT97's Rating
Lemonade

I've tried a lot of pre-workout's, in the past. In my opinion this product is one of my favorites that I have ever taken! It kicks in fast and the pumps I get with this product are intense! I've ordered multiple times now, because I am in love with this pre-workout!

cashy23's Rating

Most effective pre workout I’ve had thus far. Provided me with a pump to get through competitive sessions. focusing

victoria3667's Rating

Gave me the energy I needed for my workout and didn’t get a crashing feeling after and the taste is great.

darrenpita's Rating

the flavor I got was fruit punch the flavor was amazing, comparing to other pre that also offer fruit punch. Caffeine is 300 I believe a good amount usually when I take 300 or higher I get a stomach ache but this pre didn't do that to me. You get a very good amount of energy and I believe the beta is 2 a good amount as well, will be buying this pre next.

KahoaliiFit's Rating
Lemonade

Gave me a great pump in the gym and kept me focused. Helped me block out all the distractions and i was able to just pump iron. Recommend it 100% 💪🏻💪🏻

brokenthree's Rating

Tasty pre work out treat! I like that sweet and sour taste, that taste that wakes up your face as soon as it hits your lips. DyNO sure does give me a kick. I can feel it working into my system within a 10 mins. But it doesn't give me the jitters or the spikes. It's more like a controlled rise in energy. And it was pretty sustained. Lasted a little longer Han my workouts which are about an hour. Over all I feel it's a good product and I look forward to trying out the other flavors.

rileyjreed's Rating

One of the best preworkouts I have every had. The pump I had was great as well as the energy it gave me. Does not make you feel like crap after either.

gosquee's Rating
Wild Berry

Great pump, good flavor and amazing focus. Awesome pre-workout

LehOsborne's Rating

This preworkout was great! The flavor was not ideal, as it kind of tasted like medicine, but it got me through my workout/cardio and I still had energy leftover. I would definitely recommend it to others.

kinger151's Rating

This product is great because it offers a wide range of supplements. Most preworks don't do the job right, but DyN.O. does. Personally, I like the caffeine content because it offers an extra kick to get the job done. This product does a great job. Highly recommend.

kikerslaugh's Rating

This is the BEST pre-workout I have had! I love the energy and focus it gives me without any of the weird side effects of some pre-workouts. Taking this before my workout gives me the right amount of energy and lasts throughout my entire 1.5 hour workouts and all of the flavors are fantastic!!

Shandy37's Rating

This preworkout got me through a 2 hour litting/cardio workout and I still had energy afterwards. This wasn't my favorite flavor, but its performance was outstanding.

hollyjanelle's Rating

I tried the Dyno in Fruit Punch and enjoyed the flavor. I either chew my preworkout dry or will add just a couple tablespoons of water and stick in the freezer for about 30 minutes to make it kind of like a taffy cold candy. That's what I did with this and the texture was great! I did get a bit of a tingle but it wasn't overpowering. I never got nauseated and my heart didn't feel like it was going to beat out of my chest. Overall, definitely a preworkout I'd use on a regular basis.

Kevin-Loomis's Rating

I absolutely loved this pre workout. Mixed easily with the water from my water cooler and didnt leave a lot of sediment or gunk at the bottom. Flavor (fruit punch) was equally great. Did not have a fake chalky taste to it, and actually tasted enjoyable as I sipped on my way to the gym. As for performance, I can definitely say it makes a difference. I love the slight tingly feeling I get as im walking into the gym (about 15 minutes after drinking) and yet its no so over powering it gives me the jitters. My focus and motivation are definitely improved with this particular pre work out, I cannot wait for rest time to be over and get on to my next set!

dk954's Rating
Wild Berry

My 5 am boot camp class is poweRed by RSP Dyno. Explosive pre workout for explosive workouts!

steven7685's Rating

DyNO has got to be some of the best legal energy booster available. This stuff gives me loads of energy that I can use to extend the duration of my workouts which have already lead to more weight loss and better gainz. the flavor of fruit punch is pretty good too, not the best out there, but far from bad, I like this product so much and it works so good tht I hve stopped drinking my morning coffee and have replaced it with DyNO. This is my go to drink whenever I need to get i a serious workout or I just need pick me up. I love it and I definitely recommend it!

kparrott13's Rating

I really liked the energy this provided and the focus to power through my workout. Not a huge fruit punch fan, but good nonetheless. Would definitely recommend.

Rafa3333's Rating

I tried a sample recently and was impressed by how good this pre-workout is. Great energy with no crash. Also great for endurance and focus. I will definitely be buying this product.