RSP Nutrition DyNO Reviews

Designed to Provide Intense Energy, Extreme Pumps, & Increased Work Capacity*

Wild Berry
Lemonade

Shaunzx14's Rating

I've used this POW 4 or 5 times now so I felt like I could give an honest review on the product. The taste is great. No nasty after taste. Nice and sweet but not too sweet. Where this POW shined for me is in the energy department. The energy boost comes on quick and doesn't fade quick. I had a couple of longer than normal(for me) workouts lasting about 1.5 hours and even on my low carb diet this POW powered me through the workouts. Next great thing is no crash after and taking a POW at 430 or 500 pm I always have to worry about sleeplessness which I had no problem with, with DYNO. I would definitely recommend this product! Great job RSP

Benho18's Rating

I want to first start by saying that the taste is great. It doesnt have that nasty after taste most pre workouts have. I have tried different preworkouts and this one gave me focus and a pretty good boost of energy. In my opinion it is one of the best on the market. I will recommend this product. I

koconn19's Rating

It has a weird first tastes and tastes more like a berry flavor rather than fruit punch but it doesn't taste bad! It works really well and I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and my workouts have been significantly better!

JonHolland89's Rating

I received some samples of this from RSP, and was glad to be able to review it! The product was a little too sweet for me, but the flavor was still good. I started drinking it approx. 30 minutes prior to my workout and I definitely could feel the results at the gym. There's not a crazy overload of ingredients in this, like with some products, and it still gets the job done. I had solid pumps, lasting energy, and felt good all around. The 300 mg of caffeine may be a little too much for people, so assessing tolerance is important. I took the full dose and the results were evident. The arginine, beta alanine, niacin, and taurine all are ingredients that I like to see. I like that they also included the thermogenic bitter orange. I have noticed RSP places bioperine in a lot of their products. From what I have read, it helps with absorption of nutrients. All in all, this is a good product that gets the work done! Check it out! Thanks RSP!

abey15's Rating

Didn't mind this product. Didn't give me the tingles like some products do. This may be because I've worked up my tolerance on beta alaline haha. Not a huge fan of the flavor fruit punch though. A bit more beta and a different flavor may change the rating to a 10.

melaniedespina's Rating

I really love the way it makes me feel during a workout! It gives me tons of energy and focus as well. I take it about 10 minutes before a workout and it gives the perfect kick.

Ark23's Rating

I havent tried many preworkout but those I had tried are big in the industry claiming that they are the number 1 in pre workout. after I tried this Fruity Punch pre of RSP in terms of the flavor and how it works on me Those claimants must havent tried RSP DyNO one of my hated Leg days I get exhausted easily always catching my breath after one set but with DyNO i could Squat, lunges with barbell weighing 30 kilos

thackes1's Rating

I had the opportunity to test out a few fruit punch DyNO pre-workout samples from RSP Nutrition. The DyNO formula is a concentrated stimulant and focus based pre-workout that is creatine free. The profile fits into a 7.5 gram scoop that features 300 mg of caffeine anhydrous and 100 mg of citrus aurantium extract. The focus aspect of the formula features a respectable dose of Alpha-GPC and choline bitartrate. Solid doses of beta-alanine, taurine, and AAKG round out the formula. I like this formula though I would love to see a little bit more NO boosters especially given the pre-workout's name. A solid dose of citrulline or agmatine would be excellent. As a concentrated stimulant and focus pre and considering the great price per serving , I think it is a solid 8.5. DyNO's effects are smooth and clean. There isn't incredible intensity to energy dimension, but the energy delivers. The elevation is nice and feels excellent. The bitter orange extract really adds a nice feel to the energy. The focus is solid too. The Alpha-GPC is one of the better ingredients at helping me edge toward tunnel vision. I felt a little beta-alanine tingles from use. I really felt strong and indefatigable on DyNO. I moved through sets and heavy lifts pretty easily. Cardio was great on DyNO too. I would definitely suggest giving DyNO a go for a long cardio workout; it really helps you power through. 9.5 on effects! The fruit punch flavor is really good. It is a smooth and sweet fruit punch with just a little bit of sour kick. It isn't a very tropical fruit punch, but maybe a little bit of a cherry-pineapple infusion. Definitely a flavor I would recommend. The powder mixed easily too. 10 on flavor. Overall I put RSP Nutrition's DyNO pre-workout at 9/10. The price point is nice considering the formula, taste, and effects!

brooks1865's Rating

Let me start out by saying I hate fruit punch flavored anything. However, this fruit punch flavor was very refreshing and hid all the bad tastes of the ingredients. This truly is a one scoop pwo with everything you need. I had a lot of energy off of this but it was never some huge rush with a crash. I felt strong for a good two hour workout just trying to exhaust myself but it didn't happen. I'm definitely going to be buying this again and definitely want to try all the flavors!

metalmario's Rating

This preworkout gets the job done! It provided sufficient energy, focus, endurance, and decent pumps. The pumps were good but they weren't extreme like it claims in the store. The energy was clean with no jitters or crash. I think the ingredients work well together because I didn't have any negative side effects while taking it. The price is amazing and there is even a sale to get it cheaper at the moment! The fruit punch was ok and gets better the more you get used to it. I will be getting more in the future, can't wait to try the lemonade and wild berry flavors!

adrienne6312's Rating

Good flavor, I actually like to drink it (and don't have to choke it down)! I get good energy from it and it doesn't give me the jitters. I usually take it fasted too, I don't like to eat before my workouts, and it keeps me going for 90+ minutes of lifting, circuits and cardio. Definitely recommend!

HummerGeek's Rating

Seriously intense pre workout, I loved the flavor and was pumped the whole workout. Small bit of tingles but I like that, it let's me know it's working! I will be buying more!

anandagirl's Rating

Okay, I wasn't a fan of the flavor the first couple times I tried it, BUT the energy and focus is TOP NOTCH. I would say by the third time I used it, I got used to the flavor. Overall, I prefered the flavor more concentrated (which isn't the norm for me) so definitely play around with the amount of water you use. Had some really awesome workouts with DyNO, definitely one of the best PWO's I've used. No jitters either! I'm getting the tingles just writing this review :)

Jackiefitlife's Rating

Great energy that really helped me boost my workout without feeling all crazy and twitchy. Taste was good but I'm not a huge fruit punch fan but I love lemonade. Yum. so I would personally stick to their other flavors. Would recommend giving this preworkout a try!

JoyellaNicole's Rating

I enjoyed the pump this preworkout gave me. I had a lot of energy that lasted through out my workout and it did not make me feel like I was crashing down from caffeine later in the day. The only down side I have from this is I did not enjoy the fruit punch flavor it could have been more fruity with the flavor. Overall it was an above average product.

colinmhaas's Rating

I received a few sample packets of DYNO and I definitely had sustained energy throughout my workout! Flavor was fairly good and didn't make you cringe at all, while downing it. Where I feel DYNO excelled over other brands, was the pump. HOLY COW! On this day, I did chest and my chest was full and this was after swinging by the store and then heading home and looking. My wife even commented and asked, "What did you take?" Needless to say, she was definitely impressed with the pump affect. Definitely a product that is worth putting into your supp stack.

deanna1113's Rating

Love that this pre gives you extreme focus. Flavor was a bit too sweet, but definitely mixed well which I liked.

shoobee101's Rating

What a pump! Hot ****,what a pump!!! But i did build a tolerance relatively quickly though.cycled off a couple days,and it worked like a charm again. But hot **** them pumps though. The only problem i had with this product is it had such a bad taste. I mixed it with gatorade and it helped out worlds.it was fruit punch flavor im talking about. I highly recommend this preworkout. Gets the job done!

rickwhiz's Rating

I ordered some DYNO to try it out and support the Police Fitness project. I've tried many supps throughout the years, but I like this one the best. I've left every workout accomplished, and ready for the next one. I'll be a customer of RSP from now on.

LunaLifts's Rating

Solid preworkout, mixed well but with a bit of residue, which isn't uncommon for many preworkouts. The fruit punch was one of the better fruit punch flavors I've tried, and I've tried quite a few. Withing 20-30mins I was energized, and felt focused, and ready to go. No jitters. Even got some pump on a strength day which usually doesn't happen unless I'm doing more volume. On top of all that it's a great price at less than $1 per serving.