RSP Nutrition AminoLean Energy Formula Reviews

Designed to Give You The Nutritional Value You Need To Burn Fat and Build Muscle*

1-20 of 1,010 Reviews

FitUnderwood's Rating
Watermelon

The watermelon flavor is really good, it helps me a lot with losing fat around my waiste....I highly recommend it!

JenniMoran's Rating

Perfect way to get cut and gain energy!

GavinAllan's Rating

I decided to write a review for aminolean because it has helped me a lot. I have lost fat and it taste really good.

A10king's Rating
Watermelon

Had a few bottles already good stuff great when its time the cut RSP another great product bcaa+ weight management💪

Jennimor's Rating
Blackberry Pomegranate

I love the Blackberry Pomegranate! My Husband loves the Fruit Punch. I mix this w/Vitamin Water of the same flavor but like it just fine w/water too! I don't get the jitters which has been a problem with some past products. This gives me the push I need to power through teaching my classes and performing my own workouts!

• mljey
mljey's Rating

Took this product a couple of times.... Everytime i took it 30 minutes later i was on the toilet .. not sure what i did wrong with this product hahhaha probably wont get it again.

connerhuck's Rating
Blackberry Pomegranate

Great taste and energy without over the top jitters

senju88's Rating
Watermelon

My favorite flavors are watermelon and fruit punch! This product is amazing it gives me the energy i need to get through the day and its perfect to take before or during a work out

camper43's Rating
Lemon Lime

Any flavor you choose, you won't be disappointed! Highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a boost of energy. Having a couple scoops before coaching at 4am has definitely been a lifesaver. This is a must have at the office as well!

LizSharp's Rating

aminolean has increased my energy a lot !

McLeann's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Strawberry kiwi is such a good flavor!!! aminolean is helping me with my weight loss I'm very happy with it!

mikeypedersen's Rating
Watermelon

This product is very enjoyable. It can help give you a little pick me up with the caffeine it has as well as giving you a good dose of daily aminos. I usually take this before I workout but have also taken it throughout the day too.

jeskamae's Rating

Great product! The Fruit punch tasted great, and I love the energy boost!

• ehsano
ehsano's Rating

Been Using these quite a bit. Love them. Passion fruit just has a weird after taste.. rest are absolutely amazing though.

jnam4bs's Rating

One of my favorite BCAAs. It helps maximize my workout and taste amazing. Also helps curb cravings during the day.

Dwijen07's Rating
Passion Fruit

Amazing in taste ...works well while on low carb diet ...Just one serve enough before working out ....Taste wise the best....

Bennettjames1's Rating

After trying other BCAAs that lacked flavor. I tried these and the flavors are amazing. I take it every morning before I hit the gym. I gives me the energy and focus to push through my workout. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for BCAAs. Will definitely order again.

• dgtx42
dgtx42's Rating
Passion Fruit

Really enjoyed the flavor. Tastes just like Passion Fruit juice with still maintaining the great quality given from the other BCAA's.

aljohnson1223's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

this product gives excellent results and the taste is very good also it proves great energy

Ccruzier's Rating

My husband and I ordered this product as a preworkout. We love that we can get bcaas, energy and appetite suppressant all in one. Aminolean gives you a nice boost without any jitters and curbs your appetite post workout. We ordered three different flavors but agree that the strawberry kiwi is the best. I do Crossfit 5-6 times a week and this product has been a great addition to my supplement regime.

1-20 of 1,010 Reviews