RSP Nutrition AminoLean Energy Formula Reviews

Anytime Aminos with Natural Energy designed to Build Muscle and Burn Fat*

9.6

B0nge's Rating
Watermelon

I started using this product about two months ago. I weighed in at 175 lbs, (at 5'-7"), just after I started my fitness program about 2-3 months ago; I scaled in yesterday at 162. This product is amazing; I take the suggested recommendation about 30-40 minutes before my workout. It gets me through my workout with intensity, focus and with lasting energy. It is a great supplement to help me reach my fitness goals. I purchased the watermelon and fruit punch flavors. The fruit punch was way too sweet for me; that's why I gave it a 8. However, the watermelon flavor suited my taste buds very well. Outside of the flavor taste, the product itself does what it says it's supposed to do. I'll probably replenish when I run low with the watermelon flavor, but not the fruit punch ... and maybe try the blackberry pomegranate.

arowland80's Rating
Blackberry Pomegranate

arowland80 did not leave a written review for this product.

KatelynMae's Rating

KatelynMae did not leave a written review for this product.

JordanAjaB's Rating

After trying more than 6 different pre-workouts, I'm happy that I finally found AminoLean Energy Formula because it gives me the boost I need without all the jitters. I was originally nervous because so many pre-workout supplements either were too intense or did not provide the energy I needed for extensive workouts, but I've been using AminoLean for 6 months and it's still my top supplement!

Genygurl's Rating
Watermelon

I actually originally wanted the watermelon one since I LOVE watermelom flavored stuff, but I ordered the blackberry one to try something other than watermelon flavored. Well, I am as pleasantly surprised! I loved the blackberry one waaaay more. In fact, the watermelon one is pretty much flavorless. Still gives a nice, light taste to your water. The products helped me get vascular and lean. When it comes to appetite suppressant.. Helps when you drink it while you're eating.

MishaB91's Rating

I absolutely love the AminoLean product. I drink it throughout the day and it has contributed tremendously with my training regime and body fat loss. It's been incredibly helpful during my summer cut, as I am on my 5th week and the sugar cravings have kicked into high speed. These curve my cravings and make the space between my meals much easier to maintain. Another great product from RSP!!

eleckttruss's Rating

Just do 2 scoop every morning with my apple cider vinager and it's fantastic!!!!

SandyMHenderson's Rating
Lemon Lime

I recently tried this product. I was looking for something that gave energy without the jitters and help with definition. This seemed to be a great product for that. I used it sometimes as a pre workout because it gave just the right amount of energy and then sometimes just as a pick me up. It didn't upset my stomach either like some energy/pre workout products do. It helped with the definition I was wanting. It wasn't drastic, not trying to loose weight but I did notice a more defined look. The taste was great too, no horrible after taste and didn't have to force myself to drink it. I will definitely use this again.

britt1312's Rating
Lemon Lime

The flavor with this product is great of course if you want it more of a potent taste add less water as usual but while working out you can literally feel it working lol it does exactly what it says it does . And I love that I has the green tea extract in it to suppress your appetite and cravings along with freakin muscle recovery with it is awesome , my workouts are high intensity so it very much needed and for it to be in a pre workout / fatburner is awesome

oscard1d's Rating
Blackberry Pomegranate

I was on a high stim pre workout formula for months and felt my body needed a break so I looked for a low stim preworkout; tried a few NO products and other types but nothing felt good until RSP AMINOLEAN. This low stim is awesome, the combo of aminos, CLA, ans L carnitine is top notch. You can range from 1-3 scoops depending on the strength you want; I did two which is still about 250mg caffeine which is much less than what I was doing before but if you want less than do 1 scoop. No over beating feeling but you do get adequate energy to push you through your workout. To my suprise, I started to get a little leaner and fuller looking after a week or so; the LEAN part is very true. It mixes well and tastes great. This pre workout/Amino drink is great for those looking for low stim supps, try it, you won't be disappointed. I will be cycling this every few months now to get a break from RSP's DYNO preworkout. ***added bonus, you can take this on non workout days to get the aminos you need without feeling overwhelmed from a strong preworkout.

Hadvocate's Rating

Great taste and great energy. I like the product concepts RSP has. They combine the best of multiple products and deliver high quality supplements.

Kimristedt's Rating

This product is awesome. Gives you a nice pep in your step without feeling overly stimulated from too much caffeine. The fruit punch tastes awesome and it works great. If you need a pre-work out or just some added amino for recovery, look no further.

Jcoop5592's Rating

Definitely a great product ! Tastes and mixes great!! Gave me the boost that coffee couldn't in the morning, and with fat burning properties ! 10/10

koweanguy's Rating
Blackberry Pomegranate

Taste is a bit light than what I prefer, so I recommend putting less liquid and substituting it with ice cubes. Regardless, the product itself is budget friendly and with proper ingredients!

superbry38's Rating
Blackberry Pomegranate

RSP is by FAR the BEAST product!!

tayashley1190's Rating
Lemon Lime

I took a pre-workout once before and it gave me horrible jitters. This stuff, however, is wonderful! It tastes great and I do feel more energized and focused when I take it. Highly suggest!

csapp88's Rating
Blackberry Pomegranate

Love this product, it's perfect for when you just need a little boost 1-2scoops or as a pre workout 3+ scoops

Breanafit's Rating
Blackberry Pomegranate

The best flavor ever blackberry pomegranate. I'm in love and drink it everyday. Not too much caffeine so I don't get the shakes. It really gives very good positive energy.

mtrejo03's Rating
Watermelon

First time ordering this I have tried other products this product is ok, watermelon is my favorite flavor. Needless to say if you are used to having that tingling feeling this product does not do that so this product then is not for you! Also just in case you didn't know this product contains phenylalanine which in some cases has caused birth defects so any women trying to conceive do not take this! Otherwise I don't think I will re order again.

Cc765t's Rating
Blackberry Pomegranate

I have used a lot of amino acids and pre workouts. Some have been good, like Muscle-tech and ON, some terrible, this one is great. First time using it I broke out in a deep sweat and really felt the juice, all without the jitter. I took three scoops and thats supposed to be intense, it was strong, but functional. I will be buying much more while the deal/sale is on! Stocking up!