RSP Nutrition AminoFocus Energy Formula Reviews

Anytime Aminos with Natural Energy to Support Mental Focus, Muscle Growth, Performance and Energy.*

9.7
9.6

SophieGains's Rating

I usually take this as my pre workout and it works really good. I have tried other products as pre workout but none of them have worked for me like amino focus!

JaniceFit's Rating

Works really good for me and my muscle growth!

LonnieSwanson's Rating

I absolutely love amino focus and the strawberry kiwi tastes amazing! The product gives clean energy and I love it!

TGT2's Rating
Raspberry Limeade

Amino Focus is RSP's basic energy amino formula, which, for its category, is pretty competitive. The mixtures of amino acids plus caffeine and theacrine is a nice combination, especially for an energy boost during a long day or workout. It's nice to see the high quality choline sources in the formula too. The formula is priced reasonably well too. I tried the strawberry kiwi and raspberry limeade. Both the flavor are incredibly fruity and flavorful. The strawberry kiwi is tropical and refreshing, and the raspberry limeade is satisfying and hits the spot. The flavor profiles really hide the bitterness of the stimulants well. I really enjoyed using this products during workouts. It was really energizing, especially at two scoops. It hit consistently and elevated my mind and body. I put Amino Focus at a perfect 10 all around.

JulianSimpsono's Rating

loving my muscle growth and body fat loss! I am working hard on getting the body I have been wanting and aminofocus has made it that much easier for me.

BorisWalker's Rating

Best product to stay focused at work or in workouts

DeanCobb's Rating

I love taking this before my workouts because it gets me more focused while lifting weights. It is worth trying!

JoanneGlover's Rating
Raspberry Limeade

This product is really good because it makes me feel great with no weird feeling and keeps me awake

RubenGarzaa's Rating

aminofocus has been life changing for me, I have used this product because I was recommended to try it. I use it for my workouts and before studying for a big test. Great product!

TheresaHughesh's Rating

All the flavors have tasted so good so far! amino focus also helps me stay focused on my work!

SethWoods's Rating

aminofocus is a great pre work out to use before the gym!

PeterLamber's Rating
Raspberry Limeade

this product has been really good with energy and helping me get through my days and workouts.

Kareebear's Rating

I use this before my games and it helps me stay focused! amino focus is really good!

MandyLarson's Rating

amino focus get me pumped up for the gym. I love that I can kill my workouts now and still feel good after!

SamRossu's Rating

I love to run and improve the miles that I do..aminofocus has helped me with that by giving me more energy and it keeps me going

EdwardSlaterd's Rating
Blackberry Lemonade

The taste is nice and refreshing amino focus also helps me push more in my workouts! I really love it

NathanGilll's Rating

Aminofocus is great for my workouts and after my workouts! I feel great taking it

MyronPooles's Rating
Blackberry Lemonade

My life savor in the morning it wakes me up so I don't have to drink coke or coffee!!

lowroller21212's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Very solid amino product for fat loss and clean jitter free energy. Strawberry Kiwi is incredibly smooth too on my morning jogs and "at half time" on my workouts whenever Im set for round 2. Love the energy I get!

Mamabrat1976's Rating
Raspberry Limeade

I love the amino focus. Not only does it help with protein synthisis but also helps preserve the muscle I've worked so hard at achieving. And a big plus is the flavor factor, it is spot on! The taste is outstanding and I'm really bad at consuming addiquit amount of water and this is a lifesaver and helps me drink my water every day