RSP Nutrition AminoFocus Energy Formula Reviews

Anytime Aminos with Natural Energy to Support Mental Focus, Muscle Growth, Performance and Energy.*

9.7
9.6

JxDA's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Was excited to try RSP's newest supplement as I was looking for something I could use throughout the day or at the gym. This worked really well as it gave me a nice boost without making me jittery or erratic. Definitely recommend this product.

jramnarain's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

AminoFocus is a great energy booster in the morning/afternoon and the flavor is amazing. No need to drink those high sugary energy drinks that have no benefits in your fitness journey when you can get energy and muscle recovery with Aminofocus.

r01223241's Rating
Blackberry Lemonade

AminoFocus is awesome! All the quality aminos you'd expect from RSP plus a bit of caffeine! I've got two small kids so being motivated in the gym the way I want is hard sometimes. This keeps you alert and awake without making you jittery and it speeds the recovery process along. Blackberry lemonade my be favorite flavor of any supplement ever!

Sweet1Sid's Rating
Blackberry Lemonade

Fantastic product! Using it before and during workouts and also as a basketball official. Prolonged energy without the let down! Being type 2 diabetic, and my doctors review as a very favorable addition to my daily active lifestyle! Thank You!

metalmario's Rating
Raspberry Limeade

Raspberry limeade is delicious!! It tastes like pink/raspberry lemonade, one of the best amino flavors i've had! The product is great for fasted cardio, workouts, and mid day pick me ups. The focus and energy was there and felt good. The powder mixes without issues. The product is cheap compared to similar amino products on the market. The only issue I had was the label didn't say how much of each amino were in the blend. Overall a great amino that provides energy and focus, it does what it says!

gaverich's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

I love this stuff. I have used it mostly for slow mornings instead of drinking energy drinks or coffee. Love it and it helps me recover from intense workouts and works well as a pre-intra for workouts as well. Just started using RSP and I think I'm gonna test a few more of there items out for sure.

chrismichels's Rating
Blackberry Lemonade

Absolutely loved the taste of this. Definitely better than both coffee or a sugar free energy drink for a solid, sustained amount of energy, without jitters or appetite suppression. Totally helps power through long work days.

shootar11's Rating

More focus with less fatigue

stephenperezjr's Rating
Raspberry Limeade

I love this product. I use it in the mornings so I can get some energy. Definitely one of the best I've had. Highly recommend

jlegg410's Rating
Raspberry Limeade

Love this product. I actually use this in the morning for a boost instead of energy drinks with crap ingredients. The taste is great and gives me good Clean energy

BigDaddyFit's Rating

This is a great tasting product, always gives me that extra burst I need during hardcore workouts

kisensharp's Rating
Raspberry Limeade

If you're looking for a great boost of energy, and trying to get in some high quality BCAAs, this is the product to buy. No harsh aftertaste, great boost of energy, and even better flavor. I mix mine with creatine and citrulline malate. Will buy again!

adrienne6312's Rating
Blackberry Lemonade

Love this stuff! I'm not a coffee drinker, but I need a little something when I wake up, so I start my day with 2 scoops of this almost every morning. It's tastes great and gets me up and going. Love it!

zcoffey07's Rating

Amazing flavor and even more amazing of a product!!

MarkTik's Rating
Blackberry Lemonade

Amino Focus is awesome. I wanted to slim down my pre workout usage and this was perfect for that. I got my aminos and energy all in one. The Blackberry Lemonade tasted amazing too

Spierpont31's Rating
Blackberry Lemonade

What can I say?... As far as aminos go I used to be an xtend guy then I tried regen. After that I got my hands on amino focus and I have got to say I am in love. Anybody who like ON Amino energy you have got to switch to this. Taste is on point... Better than just about anybody out there, but the kicker is what's in it.... Between caffeine and teacrine the energy is great. Very mild for me but that's what I like because I take a lot of other stimulants. Alpha gpc is there for the focus. Hence the name. Guys.... Pick some up today I promise you will love it

Msjazzi23's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

I absolutely love Amino focus. It gives me the energy I need without any jitters and the taste is amazing. It taste just like kiwi Strawberry Snapple. I feel like I'm cheating when I drink it, it's that amazing. I recommend everyone try it.

Watszach's Rating
Raspberry Limeade

Great product! I use this product every morning instead of drinking a cup of coffee. Gets me focused and ready to start my day!

kgolden087's Rating
Raspberry Limeade

Overall, a quality intra-workout with a nice boost of energy. The taste is light and refreshing; no artificial or chemical flavor and it's not overwhelmingly strong. I typically use it on days that I skip a pre workout but need just a bit of caffeine to keep me going, and AminoFocus does the job and helps me have a productive workout. Definitely worth a try!

anandagirl's Rating
Blackberry Lemonade

As with many of the RSP powder flavors, I need less water than I normally prefer. The flavor is nice, but subtle and with the Raspberry Limeade, I would have enjoyed more of a tart flavor as I didn't get much of the lime. Energy was mild with only 125 mg caffeine in two scoops, but that could be perfect for someone who is a bit more stim sensitive. I'm a caffeine junky so for me, Amino Focus is good for an intra-workout or even a PWO for an evening workout. It mixes easily, and I also appreciate that the caffeine is coming from green tea. The mental focus is also good for work! I could see me keeping a tub at my desk for those afternoon slumps. Just a little jolt of energy for the afternoon!