Quest Nutrition Protein Chips Reviews

Good
Salt & Vinegar
Cheddar & Sour Cream

RyeMatt's Rating

These are nice when you want to have a crunchy high protein snack or you're really wanting chips. The flavors are actually really good, though the BBQ and salt and vinegar flavors are a bit more bland and the flavor fades quickly. The only bad thing about these chips is the texture after you chew for a while. It's awful, but they're still good in my opinion.

b1gg33k's Rating
Cheddar & Sour Cream
BBQ

I am on a keto diet and these really scratch my itch for a crunchy snack with lunch!

Strato0118's Rating

great way to get a fix on the chips craving if you are like me in that department even though I only use these when I am stuck in a meeting or out and about longer than planned.

tiffanygen's Rating

Received the Sour Cream & Cheddar chips today and was very disappointed to see the Nutrition Information is completely different than what's listed on the website. Check your bags if you care about what you're really eating. Mine are going back!

jinske's Rating

Very good, now will eat nothing else when craving crunch. When will availability be better?

MikeMartins's Rating

When is it coming back? Att

ksharp12's Rating

I've had the salt & vinegar and BBQ flavors. Both are good, with a nice (not overpowering) flavor. Good if you have a craving for crunch. Even if you aren't a huge chip person I would recommend trying. Good amount in bag as well.

shoree3's Rating

I like the nutritional blend and protein. Great snack during the day. Taste is a little chalky, same with the BBQ. But I like eating crunchy things to balance my meals or as a snack to get the protein I think it is worth the trade off

sherm2424's Rating

BBQ- delicious;-- . Sour cream & onion- stinky breath and dry mouth, but not bad; -- Salt & vinegar- really not much flavor at all; -- Sour Cream & Chedder- pretty good, not too strong oniony cheese; -- Sea Salt- almost tastes like kettle corn

alperdrn's Rating

alperdrn did not leave a written review for this product.

bert246770's Rating

the quest lineup has done it yet again these chips are perfect, light crisp great taste, perfect amount of flavor on each chip. the BBQ and the Sour Cream & Cheddar are by far the best of the flavors i have tried.

ashleyhorner's Rating
BBQ

These are a great quick snack or great way to cut the craving of something crunchy and salty with the added protein as a bonus! Not very filling but overall a really tasty snack :)

AgneKrupin's Rating
Sour Cream & Onion

Tasted just like real chips! Loved them, were kinda expensive, but price is definitely worth it. My favorite taste is BBQ, it reminds me some grilled meat. Amazing snack for a movie night, when you want some snacks, but don't want to ruin your diet. Cheat clean!

jfiegel's Rating

These chips are OK. They are salty and crunchy so they are an excellent alternative to regular chips when you have a craving, but do not expect them to taste like traditional chips.

SheilaFranks's Rating
Salt & Vinegar
Sour Cream & Onion

Love these chips! They help me hit my macros and they taste great. I usually have a bag every day with my lunch. I fully expected protein chips to taste like cardboard, but they are crispy and have decent flavor. My favorite is probably the sour cream & cheddar.

Brandonsoto1's Rating
Sour Cream & Onion

Brandonsoto1 did not leave a written review for this product.

waltersb30's Rating

I ordered the chedder and BBQ. I love both flavors, and I just ordered more. When I order these I was worried about how they would taste since I am very picky about my food. But I am in love with these chips. I have no guilt when I am craving chips. They are dry and I do drink more water with them. But I am getting my water intake with them. I am staying with these forever. Hope they can make more flavors.

jdeetznutz81's Rating

Great substitute for potato chips! Taste is very similar to Baked Lays, but has a crunchier texture. I will definitely order and try more flavors. Excellent product!

Lep802's Rating

Not a big fan of salt & vinegar (I don't like the taste of vinegar) or the BBQ (funny taste from the sweetener) but the other flavors are excellent. Snacking is my downfall, but these are a great substitute for junk food snacks.

kawebb's Rating

Great clean eating chip. Flavor is on point and with the quick protein blast, definitely a great way to curve any chip craving one might usually have. I enjoy them because the texture is extremely crunchy and due to their very dry nature, they help me down my water.