Quest Nutrition Protein Chips Reviews

Good

ksharp12's Rating

I've had the salt & vinegar and BBQ flavors. Both are good, with a nice (not overpowering) flavor. Good if you have a craving for crunch. Even if you aren't a huge chip person I would recommend trying. Good amount in bag as well.

shoree3's Rating

I like the nutritional blend and protein. Great snack during the day. Taste is a little chalky, same with the BBQ. But I like eating crunchy things to balance my meals or as a snack to get the protein I think it is worth the trade off

sherm2424's Rating

BBQ- delicious;-- . Sour cream & onion- stinky breath and dry mouth, but not bad; -- Salt & vinegar- really not much flavor at all; -- Sour Cream & Chedder- pretty good, not too strong oniony cheese; -- Sea Salt- almost tastes like kettle corn

alperdrn's Rating

alperdrn did not leave a written review for this product.

bert246770's Rating

the quest lineup has done it yet again these chips are perfect, light crisp great taste, perfect amount of flavor on each chip. the BBQ and the Sour Cream & Cheddar are by far the best of the flavors i have tried.

ashleyhorner's Rating

These are a great quick snack or great way to cut the craving of something crunchy and salty with the added protein as a bonus! Not very filling but overall a really tasty snack :)

AgneKrupin's Rating

Tasted just like real chips! Loved them, were kinda expensive, but price is definitely worth it. My favorite taste is BBQ, it reminds me some grilled meat. Amazing snack for a movie night, when you want some snacks, but don't want to ruin your diet. Cheat clean!

jfiegel's Rating

These chips are OK. They are salty and crunchy so they are an excellent alternative to regular chips when you have a craving, but do not expect them to taste like traditional chips.

SheilaFranks's Rating

Love these chips! They help me hit my macros and they taste great. I usually have a bag every day with my lunch. I fully expected protein chips to taste like cardboard, but they are crispy and have decent flavor. My favorite is probably the sour cream & cheddar.

Brandonsoto1's Rating

Brandonsoto1 did not leave a written review for this product.

waltersb30's Rating

I ordered the chedder and BBQ. I love both flavors, and I just ordered more. When I order these I was worried about how they would taste since I am very picky about my food. But I am in love with these chips. I have no guilt when I am craving chips. They are dry and I do drink more water with them. But I am getting my water intake with them. I am staying with these forever. Hope they can make more flavors.

jdeetznutz81's Rating

Great substitute for potato chips! Taste is very similar to Baked Lays, but has a crunchier texture. I will definitely order and try more flavors. Excellent product!

Lep802's Rating

Not a big fan of salt & vinegar (I don't like the taste of vinegar) or the BBQ (funny taste from the sweetener) but the other flavors are excellent. Snacking is my downfall, but these are a great substitute for junk food snacks.

kawebb's Rating

Great clean eating chip. Flavor is on point and with the quick protein blast, definitely a great way to curve any chip craving one might usually have. I enjoy them because the texture is extremely crunchy and due to their very dry nature, they help me down my water.

KaitieRae's Rating

Salt & Vinegar is by far the best tasting out of all flavours. The chips are crunchy but a little dry. If you are wanting chips but on a strict diet this is a good option.

triedel's Rating

Excellent snack. when I feel like I want chips I go for these and they have a great BBQ flavor as well and still have protein which regular chips do not.

Ozymandiasbees's Rating

Oh man, these are legit. They basically taste like slightly potatoish. thin chips covered in spice. Its one of those things that the more you eat the better they taste. Its a great weekend snack to indulge in and not feel like your doing anything terrible. I loved both flavors I tried and will be making it a staple at my home. The obvious and only downside to these is that they are crazy expensive. If you were to take the 8 bags and dump them all into a bowl and say I just paid x amount for these it would be downright insulting, lol. Like I said though, these are good for the occasional late night snack.

Jstryker22's Rating

I ordered a box of the Sour Cream & Onion and Sour Cream & Cheddar. I gave the overall a 9 because the macros for these chips is great and is a quick hit of protein when I am lacking. The flavors are good, but does go away after the first few bites and soaks up a lot of moisture in your mouth. The Sour Cream & Cheddar flavor lasts a little bit longer than the Sour Cream & Onion. It did satisfy the need for crunch that I have during my cut phase and allowed me to control cravings with ease. I would order them again and will be trying the other flavors. Overall, great product and my only criticism is the longevity of the flavor after the first couple bites. I think BBQ and Sea Salt will be next.

dawngoodman's Rating

I love these crunchy treats! Low carbs and high protein....and they taste good! Taste very similar to baked potato chips. The sour cream and cheddar are delicious! Can't wait to try the other flavors.

Fredoehmke's Rating

Fredoehmke did not leave a written review for this product.