Pro Supps MY BAR Reviews

An Absolutely Delicious Addition To Your On-The-Go Lifestyle

jtxn's Rating

The bars taste quite good overall, but I find them a bit too sweet. They have a very soft texture (unless they're cold) and they almost melt in your mouth. They are much smaller compared to most other bars (Combat/Nitro/Carb Killa) and they just aren't that filling either.

NoCarbsNoSugar's Rating
Confetti Cake Crunch

These bars tasted great. Great macros and great Calorie/Protein ratio. I wish the Carbs were a bit lower and the Fiber a bit higher. That is just a personal preference. The Ice Cream Cookie Crunch tasted a bit bland to me. I would buy these by the box for sure. Great value for a great protein bar.

murphh03's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

Felt like eating a legit candy bar.

michael8033's Rating
Ice Cream Cookie Crunch

Taste is very good if you enjoy a sweet protein bar. Macros are also pretty balanced which is nice. The size of the bar is a little bit small, but that is really my only complaint.

Fresh485's Rating
Confetti Cake Crunch

Fresh485 did not leave a written review for this product.

saeedtaleb's Rating
Ice Cream Cookie Crunch

The shipment made the bar spoild

TheBlueBox's Rating
Ice Cream Cookie Crunch

Not a meal replacement. I tried to eat one for breakfast and was hungry one hour later. Taste is okay, I've had better. No alcohol sugars which is a huge plus for me. Wonderful consistency. Nice crunchy bits on top of a soft baked bar.

jmaxey62's Rating
Ice Cream Cookie Crunch

Flavor and texture are awesome, but I found them not very filling. But, I wouldn't hesitate eating another one. Lol

niceali's Rating
Ice Cream Cookie Crunch

It's taste good , it's not heavy on stomach like other products you will not disappoint .

altair11's Rating

I'm actually surprised how delicious this protein bar actually tastes, Wow. It is also easy to eat and chew compared to all the other bars i tried. Will buy again and stock up on these for sure.

heywakeupami's Rating

Seriously the best bars I've had to date. They're soft, but really dense. Feels like you're eating fudge! They're a bit on the small side, compared to other bars, but still leave you feeling satisfied. The macros aren't bad. I did notice that these actually have sugar, instead of all artificial sweetener, but that doesn't bother me personally. Plus, they are still lower in carbs than a lot of other bars (though lacking in fiber, for you net carb counters). Ice Cream Cookie and Confetti Cake were my favorites by far.

Csmithaniuk's Rating
Salted Caramel Peanut Crunch

Csmithaniuk did not leave a written review for this product.

JakeGilman293's Rating

I got this as a free sample with an order. Top 2 protein bars I've had in my life. A nice, iced coating on the outside gives it a nice bite. But the inside was so soft and not CHEWY like most bars. Sugar is higher than I'd like, but hey, 'twas delish, bro.

JKMessenger's Rating

Ice cream cookie crunch and iced cinnamon are some of the best tasting bars I've had. They do have some sugar content but not a ton

trishri's Rating
Salted Caramel Peanut Crunch

I bought these based on the reviews. They taste great and don't have any funky after taste. My favorite is the Peanut Butter Crunch. I like that they have 20g protein.

cudapaul68's Rating
Ice Cream Cookie Crunch

This is by far the best tasting protein bar I've ever had. It's great for a snack or replacing dessert with.

JohnnieFreeze's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

The Confetti Cake Crunch taste exactly like a candy bar in ever way. No protein aftertaste at all. I rate this flavor a perfect 10. The Peanut Butter Crunch I rate an 8. Its still good but doesn't taste as much like a candy bar and has that slight protein aftertaste that many bars have. (This isn't necessarily a bad thing but most of us buy these types of bars because we want them to taste like genuine candy, right?) Anyone who's given the peanut butter crunch a perfect 10 score hasn't tasted the Confetti Cake Crunch yet. It'll spoil you as it definitely "raises the bar".

cassidylee01's Rating

Best tasting protein bar, doesn't even have the normal texture and consistentcy of a protein bar. Definitely will be buying again, highly recommend the ice cream cookie flavour.

sweetp911's Rating

like a candy bar... so good

victoria9902's Rating
Ice Cream Cookie Crunch

This was an impulse purchase and I am so glad I did! The bar is chewy and soft. The flavor is amazing and it doesn't have an aftertaste that some bars have. I will definitely purchase again!