Pro Supps MY BAR Reviews

9.6
Confetti Cake Crunch

jmaxey62's Rating
Ice Cream Cookie Crunch

Awesome little protein bar. I tried the ice cream cookie crunch and really enjoyed everyone of them. Taste wise, I wasn't impressed the first few bites, but by the end I was upset there wasn't more. It happened with everyone of them. Kinda weird, lol. It has almost a fudge taste and texture to it. I didn't really get the crunch I was looking for, as the name implies, but it was still worth eating. As far as being satisfied, I would compare the to a quest bar. For their size they do a decent job of holding me over. Decent bar

altair11's Rating
Iced Cinnamon Crunch

I'm actually surprised how delicious this protein bar actually tastes, Wow. It is also easy to eat and chew compared to all the other bars i tried. Will buy again and stock up on these for sure.

heywakeupami's Rating

Seriously the best bars I've had to date. They're soft, but really dense. Feels like you're eating fudge! They're a bit on the small side, compared to other bars, but still leave you feeling satisfied. The macros aren't bad. I did notice that these actually have sugar, instead of all artificial sweetener, but that doesn't bother me personally. Plus, they are still lower in carbs than a lot of other bars (though lacking in fiber, for you net carb counters). Ice Cream Cookie and Confetti Cake were my favorites by far.

Csmithaniuk's Rating
Salted Caramel Peanut Crunch

Csmithaniuk did not leave a written review for this product.

JakeGilman293's Rating
Iced Cinnamon Crunch

I got this as a free sample with an order. Top 2 protein bars I've had in my life. A nice, iced coating on the outside gives it a nice bite. But the inside was so soft and not CHEWY like most bars. Sugar is higher than I'd like, but hey, 'twas delish, bro.

JKMessenger's Rating

Ice cream cookie crunch and iced cinnamon are some of the best tasting bars I've had. They do have some sugar content but not a ton

trishri's Rating
Salted Caramel Peanut Crunch

I bought these based on the reviews. They taste great and don't have any funky after taste. My favorite is the Peanut Butter Crunch. I like that they have 20g protein.

cudapaul68's Rating
Ice Cream Cookie Crunch

This is by far the best tasting protein bar I've ever had. It's great for a snack or replacing dessert with.

JohnnieFreeze's Rating
Confetti Cake Crunch
Peanut Butter Crunch

The Confetti Cake Crunch taste exactly like a candy bar in ever way. No protein aftertaste at all. I rate this flavor a perfect 10. The Peanut Butter Crunch I rate an 8. Its still good but doesn't taste as much like a candy bar and has that slight protein aftertaste that many bars have. (This isn't necessarily a bad thing but most of us buy these types of bars because we want them to taste like genuine candy, right?) Anyone who's given the peanut butter crunch a perfect 10 score hasn't tasted the Confetti Cake Crunch yet. It'll spoil you as it definitely "raises the bar".

cassidylee01's Rating

Best tasting protein bar, doesn't even have the normal texture and consistentcy of a protein bar. Definitely will be buying again, highly recommend the ice cream cookie flavour.

sweetp911's Rating

like a candy bar... so good

victoria9902's Rating
Ice Cream Cookie Crunch

This was an impulse purchase and I am so glad I did! The bar is chewy and soft. The flavor is amazing and it doesn't have an aftertaste that some bars have. I will definitely purchase again!

Butternjelly's Rating

This is the best bar I have ever eaten, and I have tried many protein bars. My favorite flavor is peanut butter crunch, it tastes just like a snickers. I have only one issue, how to not eat more than one bar in one sitting, it's that good. Will be buying again and again.

joe3216's Rating

I run two gyms and have been given lots of bars. This is by far the best bar I have ever had.

GodIsMyFitness's Rating

This is the one! The one protein bar I can go to forever! I like Quest bar but over time it got old. The texture and taste just weren't doing it for me anymore. So I started searching for something better and found it in Pro Supps MY BAR! To describe how MY BAR tastes I would say it's similar to Fit Crunch, due to it being baked, but with less filler (multiple layers & soy protein) and a lot better macros. Of course MY BAR tastes better too! Peanut Butter Crunch was my fav, Salted Caramel Peanut Crunch was 2nd, and the other two were solid 8's. If you have not tried these you need to! Like now!

courtneytrisha1's Rating

This really surprised me! They're all so delicious and great macros!

jaquelynny's Rating

phenomenal! warning may spike cravings because its so freaking good

NPR77's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

Delicious Bar, my favorite and I have tried them all.

gailh's Rating
Salted Caramel Peanut Crunch

ProSupps did a great job with their new MyBar...these bars are seriously good! the Salted Caramel Peanut Crunch is something that must be experienced, the combinations of flavors is just so tasty. this could easily pass for a premium priced, regular candy bar. the macros of MyBar might not be the best, but they are quite satisfactory and perfect for adding to a winter bulk diet. 220 calories and 20 grams of protein per bar are pretty impressive numbers and again, the taste and texture of these bars is otherworldly. if you havent already....try MyBar out!

thackes1's Rating
Salted Caramel Peanut Crunch

Pro Supps new MY BAR is incredibly gourmet and delivers a good amount of high quality protein. I was fortunate enough to try a full box of the salted caramel peanut crunch. The flavor is incredible - so so rich and delicious flavor. The combination of the unctuous caramel and distinct yet subtle peanut flavor with the soft chewy texture of the nugget center and the occasional crunch of the peanuts is mind blowing. This bar is probably the best flavored protein bar I have ever had. Additionally, I would say the texture and size of the bar made it one of the easiest protein bars to eat. Now to achieve this amazing flavor and texture, Pro Supps definitely had to loosen up some of the macronutrient categories. MY Bar does deliver 20 grams of protein from two different whey sources, which is awesome, but it also packs in 17 grams of carbs and 10 grams of fat. Consequently, MY BAR will probably not be the first choice of those trying to drop some weight. However, I think the macros are reasonably balance though I would like to see less saturated fat and more fiber in the bar. This would have likely altered the taste though too. Generally, I'm satisfied with the profile of the bar though especially with respect to its flavoring and convenience. Right now, MY BARs are running around the typical price for a protein bar, $2, when bought in a box of 12. This is a solid price and definitely something I purchase and use. 10 out of 10 all around