Pro Supps Mr. Hyde NitroX Reviews

Lollipop Punch
Peach Oh!

tylersoper301's Rating
Sour Green Apple

BEST/ MOST HONEST REVIEW OF ALL TIME. Took this pre at about 5:00 pm on a usual leg day. Now, I’m used to taking less expensive preworkouts like C4, yet i take so much i need 3 scoops to get the real effects. So i order this stuff, takes a few days to get here, its all good. Get to the gym, nice, fluffy white powder. Drop that **** in there, shake it up, liquid turns green, im like alright hell yeah. Now I easily may have had too much water, as the flavor was good, it just tasted a little dull, almost like it was watered down. Chug the bottle, sit on the can for 15 minutes, and boy am I wired. I did cardio for 30 minutes straight just for the hell of it. I usually can only focus on cardio for 5 minutes. I get a full leg and ab workout on my cardio day. Not too sure about the pump and i wish it had monohydrate in it, but for only taking one scoop the **** definitely works. Had me wired the whole time, and i only stopped when i was out of time and exercises. Perfect form, flexing at the top, breathing patterns, the whole 9. Its like i took 4 adderall and snorted a line of coke before working out. 10/10 would recommend this product if you want to **** the workout up instead of “a little boost.” But thats only the 1/2 of it. Felt like **** later (doubt thats to blame for it) so i went to bed around 12:30. The ******* dreams i had left me in the most confused state ive ever been; i still dont know where the **** I am. I cheated on my girlfriend, went to a party, ran from the cops on foot and on a four wheeler, had to fake being asleep IN my dream!! WHILE I WAS ASLEEP!! I never have dreams but this ******* preworkout has given me some ******* vivid dreams. I awoke at 2:30am sitting upright in my bed. Opened my eyes condused as ****. I dont even know if i went to sleep, and i still feel like i made out with another girl, got caught on a four wheeler, ran on said four wheeler, ran 5 miles on foot, went to sleep, mysteriously loat my clothes and was naked as soon as i get back hone, the whole things just ******. I dont know what the hell they put in this ****, im guessing b6 because i probably just ******* overdosed on it thinking i just did all this **** in a 2 hour period; i was dreaming the entire time i was asleep. And this is coming from someone who never has dreams. I still feel like everything actually happened and that they werent dreams. This **** ***** you up big time, 10/10 do recommend.

Dec 7, 2017 |