Pro Supps Mr. Hyde NitroX Reviews

Watermelon
Lollipop Punch

JerseyFinger's Rating
What-o-Melon

Love this stuff! Energy 10/10 1/2 scoop first time was enough!!!! 1.5 scoops on maxout day and it was PR city baby! Flavor 10/10- nice!!! Pump- surprised by this 10/10!!! Was it really the nitrosine and 1g Creatine nitrare??? Or the crazy intensity I was able to attack my energy with? Either way, pump was JUICY and lasted a long time. Didn't fade out. Mixability 10/10 - no clumps, dissolved easily. Could have stirred into a cup.

CraigGrainger's Rating
Cotton Candy

CraigGrainger did not leave a written review for this product.

KANE209's Rating
What-o-Melon

I've been using different pre-workouts for 10 years and I'm currently 33. This is by far the absolute best one. I work graveyards, so I stay up allll the lovely night then sleep during the day. I wake up, have a small meal, consume a full scoop of Mr Hyde in 10 ounces of water and go crush my workouts 4-5 days a week. Your body hates you when you reverse its natural sleep cycle such as sleeping at night so it makes it quite challenging to get up and go train. I have zero issues finding motivation to workout when using Mr Hyde. My strength has grown dramatically since I began using it. I credit Mr Hyde but also the fact that I'm training consistently since taking it. I used to love Neon Sport and swore by it until I finally gave in and tried Mr Hyde. If you're on the fence about trying it, just buy some and GO GET SOME!! Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions about Mr Hyde. I'm not sponsored by them but I stand behind their brand due to my personal experience with it.

ctbucs's Rating
Pixie Dust

I am not sure what they did to the original. It is still a solid pre, but something is missing compared to the OG. Flavor is great, but I feel like I crash a bit more on this one.

MrDanielRamos's Rating
Lollipop Punch

WARNING: THIS PRODUCT IS VERY STRONG AND WILL GIVE YOU THE GREATEST WORKOUTS IN YOUR LIFE!!! I'M NOT JOKING FIRST TIME USERS START WITH HALF A SCOOP!!!!!👍👍👍 💥I PERSONALLY SWEAR BY THIS PRODUCTS EFFECTIVENESS!💥 THIS IS WHAT MADE ME SUCH A PRO SUPPS FAN! I LIKED MR. HYDE BUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVED MR. HYDE  NITRO X SERIES!!!!! 1)Blue Razz Popsicle 🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵 Flavor Rating: 10/10 (TASTES EXACTLY LIKE A BLUE RASPBERRY SLUSHY) 💥 SIDE NOTE: WHEN I WAS 245LBS I USED THIS PRE WORKOUT AND MY WORKOUTS WERE NEVER THE SAME! INSTANTLY BETTER WITH MORE MOTIVATION AND FOCUS!) SINCE THEN THIS PRODUCT COMBINED WITH PROPER DIET AND TRAINING, I HAVE LOST OVER 100LBS THIS YEAR!!!! OF COURSE EATING A CLEAN DIET WAS THE KEY BUT THIS PRODUCT REALLY HELPED ME TAKE MY WORKOUTS TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND STAY MOTIVATED!!!!!!💥 2) Lollipop Punch 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Flavor Rating: 10/10 (TASTES LIKE HAWAIIAN FRUIT PUNCH) DO I RECOMMEND: OF COURSE! THIS WAS THE FIRST PRODUCT THAT I PURCHASED FROM PROSUPPS, BESIDES THE ORIGINAL MR.HYDE) THIS PRODUCT WILL GIVE YOU AN AMAZING WORKOUT!◀◀◀◀ REVIEW: THIS IS THE BEST FORMULATED AND HARD HITTING PRE WORKOUTS. WITH OVER 300MG OF CAFFEINE, NITROSIGNE AND TEACRINE IT IS NOT ONLY HIGH QUALITY BUT IS ALSO REALLY AFFORDABLE! I PROMISE YOU THE PUMP AND FOCUS IS INSANE (WAY CHEAPER AND MORE EFFECTIVE THAN ANYTHING ON THE MARKET)

ironicinori's Rating
Pixie Dust

Pro Supps, we have to talk about the 7.5 Oz. Bottles. What on earth happened to the old ones, where you press down on the cap for a satisfying *pop*, and the powder effortlessly mixes into the bottle??? The new Bottles are like a medieval torture device. They are a pain to unscrew, peel open the top, then shake vigorously for 2 minutes, and the powder is still not mixed properly. Then you open it up... HOLY SH*T these bottles were engineered to spill down your neck, no matter how carefully you sip. I easily wasted half the bottle the first time I tried it. And that's not even counting the excess powder this contraption failed to mix... Please bring back the old bottles, because it's a great product otherwise.

larg3K's Rating
Blue Razz Popsicle

By far the worse pre workout i've ever had. the og Hyde is way better than this, didnt feel a thing. I've had a better pre work out stubbing ym toe b4 the gym. GarbageEEE!!!!

DoctorBeastus's Rating
Red Fish Candy

Holy Pump, Batman! This pre gave me the kick I needed to push through an extra set on all my lifts. Only downside was it made my ears tingle, but that's a small price to pay for the added boost. I'm definitely going to re-order his before I run low, just so I don't take a chance on running out.

daveherr13's Rating
Blue Razz Popsicle

Taste: the Blue Raspberry Popsicle was very good. just the right amount of sweetness combined with a little Raspberry tartness, quite tasty! MHNX mixed up in 8-10 oz of cold water dissolves easily with little to no residue. Energy: with 420 mg of various forms of Caffeine, MHNX delivers energy in spades! one scoop will push you through any workout with room to spare. i didnt experience any jitters prior or during training but i did notice a slight crash afterwards....nothing major. i dont have alot of experince with TeaCrine but its inclusion certainly doesnt hurt. Pumps: Nitrosigine is one of my favorite pump/vascularity ingredients and i was happy to see it included in MHNX. while the pumps were decent i would have liked to have seen the dosage of Nitrosigine to have been kicked up to 1000mg or so...that really would have made it shine, imo. Focus: i thought this was very good. i could feel the muscle contractions and had no problems visualizing and making the MMC. Choline Bitartrate and Theanine are very effective nootropics and are found in the profile. Overall: if youre a stim lover like me than Mr. Hyde NitroX is made for you. one scoop was perfect for me but this can easily be adjusted to personal preferences. at 29.99 for 30 servings, (in the bb.com store) its also a great value. well done ProSupps

masher230's Rating
Blue Razz Popsicle

after several uses here are a few observations.... taste/mixability: the Blue Razz Popsicle was very reminiscent of the Missile popsicles we've all had as kids. in 8 oz of cold water you get a sweet and tangy flavor thats very easy to drink. the product mixes up easily and completely with just the slightest bit of residue. 9/10 formulation: nothing but quality ingredients to be found here. everything is totally transparent so you know exactly what and i what amounts youre ingesting. energy/endurance: in a word...OUTSTANDING. this is exactly what i was expecting and i wasnt let down. the Caffeine Matrix provides 420 mg of smooth, clean energy that i didnt find to be jittery at all. i think this might be due to the different forms of Caffeine that they incorporate into the formulation. the addition of Teacrine is nice touch and adds an extra dimension not found in earlier Hydes. after several uses i never experienced any kind of crash or letdown. 10/10 focus/ pumps: focus was quite good and provided for a nice MMC...especially on Back day.. the Intensity Matrix is headline by 500 mg of Choline Bitartrate, Theanine and again, Teacrine. 9/10 for me, the pumps werent quite up to expectations. i guess i just prefer the use of Agmapure in the older formulation vs the Nitrosigine in NitroX. this is just a personal preference and by no means is meant as a downgrade of the product. 8/10 overall: at about 1.00 per serving Mr. Hyde NitroX is a very good value. this is a true "one scoop" Pre...the label says 30 servings and thats exactly what youll be getting. NitroX is one of my favorite versions of Mr. Hyde, very well balanced and effective. 9/10

jposadas's Rating
Cotton Candy

The best pre on the market, even better now with the Nitrox.

EthanHun's Rating
Sour Green Apple

Thanks to soopamyko for this opporunity to try out the Mr. Hyde Sour Green Apple. 420mg caffeine combo. [B]Flavor:Sour Green Apple 10/10[/B] I mixed it with .5 liters of water and mixed it using a shaker bottle. It mixed great- there was 0 supplement at the bottom of my bottle. The flavor reminded me of the sour green war heads. It was great. I loved the flavor and couldn't ask for anything else. [B]Effects: 7/10[/B] The caffeine boost may be a little high for most people. I used half a scoop most workouts and it was perfect for me. The whole scoop had me a little shaky. My workouts were while cutting so it was hard to gauge exactly how they felt. I'd say it was good Overall, this preworkout tasted amazing and gave me a decent boost in the gym.

RoadPigJohn's Rating
Cotton Candy

Superior to the original version. Wow it starting kicking on me after 5 minutes. A real deal that push your energy levels and focus in no time. The flavor is astonishing and will recommend to everyone in my gym and in the forums.

MCostley's Rating
Red Fish Candy

Such a great pre-workout! I don't use pre-workout often, so I started off with half a scoop and I'm glad I did. I'm up to the full scoop and am loving it! Great energy, awesome flavor, and no crash!

kornflake7's Rating
Cotton Candy

I was lucky enough to receive a tub of this to try out, I have had past experience with Mr Hyde but it left me feeling pretty jittery and it wasn't really a clean energy. I did have some high expectations with reformulation and cotton candy flavor. I will say first and foremost is the taste it is a good cotton candy flavor without being overly sweet or tart, it's not perfect but its pretty solid and of course you can vary how strong it is based on water preference. The energy was clean you get a little bit of a tingle nothing crazy to where your hair and ears are itching. Little bit of sweat starting when headed to the gym let's me know it's ready to go. I was able to get through my whole workout without crashing or feeling jittery definitely an upgrade over the past. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice boost, no crash, good flavor and good price point.

JoshGonzales's Rating
Orange Slice

JoshGonzales did not leave a written review for this product.

LunaLifts's Rating
Pixie Dust

Mr Hyde is a solid preworkout for energy, and focus. If you're looking for a big pump, I'd suggest Dr Jekyll, or stacking the two, as that's not the aim for this preworkout. That said, a full scoop of this is very effective, but very hard on my stomach.I tried it again with a half scoop, and it was easier on my insides, but didn't deliver enough intensity. Though if you usually have no issues with that sort of thing, I'd definitely recommend it. As for the flavor, it's not one I would have picked, I got it by accident. I wasn't really a fan, pixie dust is basically lightly flavored sugar. To be fair, they did nail that. I just didn't like it with a usual amount of water 6-8oz. When I tried the half scoop, it tasted better watered down, but that would mean I'd need a lot of water to make a full scoop tolerable. I prefer to use less water, and get my pre down quick. With 16oz I'd just have to interrupt my workout pee a lot. If you like a really sweet, sugary flavored preworkout though, you'll enjoy this, the flavor just wasn't for me.

Jaredmweil's Rating
Peach Oh!

I have tried almost every pre workout out there and this was one of the worst ive had. The pump seems to be very delayed from the time you take it which really messed up my system. I get out of work at 430pm and drank this on the way to the gym. I start my lift around 515 and it has not kicked in yet... skip to 5 hours later when it is time for bed. I can not for the life of me fall asleep. On the days I took this I got 1 maybe 2 good hours of sleep even while taking melatonin. If you are senstivie to caffeiene or workout later in the day I WOULD NOT recommend this product.

gary1232's Rating
Sour Green Apple

The best pre-workout on the market but it's only meant for the elite.

Joshstc's Rating
Pixie Dust

I usually don't review supplements. If you've had the original Mr. Hyde, you'd know it's a great pre. Definitely one of the stronger ones on the market.. The focus you get when you take it is incredible. Hyde and Nitraflex are the only PWO supplements that I take after trying over a dozen others I've found them to be the best. I've favored Nitraflex over Hyde because Nitraflex Pina Colada tastes pretty good, and all of the flavors of the old Mr. Hyde were so strong it was hard to get down. That said, this new Mr. Hyde Nitro X is amazing. It's like the old Mr. Hyde, just fine tuned to give you even more focus and the Pixie Dust flavor I bought is the best tasting pre I've ever tried. It blows Nitraflex Pina Colada out of the water. When you take it you just feel like destroying everything in sight. It's great. Cheers to Mr Hyde for finally making a good tasting Pre!