Prime Nutrition MAX-HP Reviews

An All-Natural Scientifically Driven Pre-Workout To Stimulate The Body's Processes*

Good

ronnieagonzalez's Rating

I can honestly say that I'm on my 2nd cycle of Max HP. Firstly, the taste is inviting -- it's not tangy but not sour or bitter, it has a good sweetness in texture. As for when it kicks in, the focus is in! You definitely feel that wave of energy surge through you as you're lifting so you can go for quite some time. Whether you're trying to squat for your one rep max or just doing some endurance training, this guy will do it. The most fascinating thing is that while a HUGE majority of pre-workouts have Creatine, Max HP DOES NOT -- and for guys like me that care more about cutting and being lean, that's NOT a bad thing, especially if your diet is hydration-friendly.

dwdanny's Rating

dwdanny did not leave a written review for this product.

YFCP's Rating

I bought it because it doesn't have artificial sweeteners, but the taste its pretty bad, so much so that I'm barely drinking it anymore :(

TheMikeRaven's Rating

I found MAX-HP while searching for a more natural pre-workout, something without all the extra artificial crap and it was the closest I came. I won't consume anything with more than 3-5 ingredients I'm not familiar with or that I can't pronounce, but I never applied that rule to my Supplements. I just assumed it wasn't an option. It tastes great compared to other pre-workouts I've used (considering the lack of flavors and sweeteners). I'll continue to use this product until I make my own Pre-workout eventually. Great buy if you're looking for a pre-workout without 25+ unnecessary ingredients!

BaggyB's Rating

This pre-workout is very good. It mixes excellent and has a pleasant taste. I add a lemon to it in my water bottle and sip it on the way to the gym. I find it gives a solid level of energy and focus for at least and hour and a half. I only take one scoop and I'm 220 pounds. The amount of each key ingredient is balanced and effective. I only gave it an 8 as I have others I rate a 9 and 10. I would prefer those over this, but some times I want a little less energy but I still want to crank out my sets and this does the trick. My wife is 120 and sensitive to stims but she handles this well. Enjoy...

patmckay's Rating

patmckay did not leave a written review for this product.

Kadoobiedo's Rating

This was the 3rd PWO I have ever tried, and coming from Razor 8 it was a nice change. With my old PWO it was always a fine line of whether I would benefit from it or feel like I am going to die for that workout. Not the case with max-hp. Used one full serving and it didn't feel like my heart was about to jump out of my chest at all. Great boost to energy and kept me going. Would be rated higher if it contained creatine. Blends easily and tastes pretty good.

calebtr1's Rating

Having tried just about all the major preworkouts, I really like this one. Alot 'cleaner' than the others I have tried. Definitely recommend. Even uses natural sweeteners (stevia) so is a great premium pre-workout.

lizlow7's Rating

This is definitely my favorite preworkout out of all the brands that I've tried. It gives me a rush of energy but never makes me feel jittery or tweaked out like other brands that have a bunch of random ingredients or cognitive enhancers thrown in. I've also noticed that I never build up a tolerance to this so that 30 servings actually lasts the full 30 days. All around great energy, good pumps, nothing unnecessary.

Alderslodge's Rating

Alderslodge did not leave a written review for this product.

kakejelly07's Rating

I received MAX-HP as a free sample with my order of Intra-MD. I definitely felt an increase in my workouts. I was able to go longer and harder and was thrilled with my workouts. I combined my Intra-MD and MAX-HP into one drink for the perfect workout drink. I am sold and will be adding MAX-HD to my regular workout supplement.

ReaperBrah's Rating

Really enjoying this preworkout. Definitely energy boosting, as well as giving that boost. ,Gives great vision ans focus. Only gripe I have is that it does cause a crash. Only reason, I am not taking a point off is because it is not like the original jack3d crashes which made me feel terrible. So these are tolerable.

byukid's Rating

This is definitely one of my favorite pre workouts. Plenty of caffeine, and not a ton else. Plus the taste is very smooth- the raspberry reminded me distinctly of clearly canadian. It is hard to dissolve completely, but just throw a splash of water in at the end and gulp it down- it's not like some pre workouts that have that bitterness that makes that last grimy bit impossible to choke down. Gets the pump going, and basically makes you feel superhuman.

• dec787
dec787's Rating

It works well.

Vitalero's Rating

Awesome product, transparent clean profile, very clean. The price is really awesome. flavor is good [Raspberry] and i did like it being light Would i recommend it to everyone? Definitely not, 400mg is too much for the average Joe, i got friends going crazy on them 200mg caffeine pills - so this stuff can kill them. So this is a great preworkout for advanced lifters! Crazy pumps bring crazy workouts. Definitely try it out !

Rasmalai's Rating

Solid pump and focus.

• rstaad
rstaad's Rating

I have a pretty high tolerance to pre-workout products. This one gives me the boost I'm looking for, and with just one serving versus 2-3 like some products.

josanchez72's Rating

One of the best!!!! Lots of energy, endurance and pump! The raspberry taste is ok not the best but not bad. It mixed great, excellent pre-workout and a decent price. :) Be careful if you are intolerant to caffeine there is a fairly high amount of caffeine per serving.

ajej4780's Rating

I've tried this pwo a few times so far and it works great. Lots of focus, endurance and energy. The pumps are awesome too! Be careful if you are intolerant to caffeine at all. There is a fairly high amount of caffeine in here. The raspberry taste didnt seem very much like raspberry to me but it didn't taste bad. It mixed great with no grit. Definitely a great pwo and not a bad price either.

tbatcho07's Rating

This was a solid pre-workout. The taste was pretty good, but a llittle odd. I can't really place my finger on what was particularly odd about it, but overall the taste was good. Mixability was perfect, with no residue left behind. It smelled like you would imagine, tropical fruit. As for the effectiveness, it had me fired up moments after chugging it. I had a good pump, with unbreakable energy. Great pre-workout!