Performix ION v2X Reviews

Good
Cherry Lime Slush

spud053's Rating
Blackberry Lemonade

I have tried one heck of a lot of pre-workout energy drinks. This is the only stuff I've bought more than twice. I use it exclusively for pre-workout of my morning runs. It packs high enough energy rush to get me out of bed early, to do that morning run. It works very well, does its job, does what I need it to do. Using it for pre-workout of weight training workouts has repeatedly left me feeling nauseous during some workouts. Could just be my reaction to it, or could be that it is meant only for cardio and will make anybody nauseous who tries to lift weights on it. Not all pre-workouts are for all workouts. have to chose what works for you.

fiddelke's Rating
Patriot Pop

Taste was great! It did not meet my expectations from a preworkout standpoint. Read all the reviews saying 1-1 1/2 scoops are enough. I started with one and felt nothing. Added another half the next time and nothing. Currently have been at 2 scoops and every now and then I feel it and sometimes it upsets my stomach. Not saying the product is horrible. It just did not work for me.

AreaMan48's Rating
Patriot Pop

The rush and intensity of v2x is unquestionable. I seem to have a spike in endurance using this newer version. I also do not seem to crash as hard, or fast, as with the original ION. TWO thumbs up. Sadly, I'm not too pleased with the flavor or texture. Patriot pop tastes just a little bitter to me, and the texture is on the gritty side, but only slightly. (I was expecting the same flavorful blast like the original ION watermelon, which is awesome!) I would recommend this product. However, I'll probably try a different flavor next time around.

rodney1993's Rating

This preworkout gave me more energy than any other I've tried. The taste was really good. My advice is to take it in the morning, as I took it at 12:00 pm and was still wide awake 12 hours later and this was after a 2 hour workout. The only thing I didn't care for was the itching all over, but it wore off quick.

ZFatahi's Rating
Rainbow Candy

The pre workout itself was a great product and gave me the energy i needed throughout my workout. The biggest downside is the terra bead technology, in which doesnt just dissolve creating a second wave of energy while you workout, but also even after youre done working out. It caused me to stay up throughout the night because it being time released. I'd suggest C4 Ultimate because they are very similar in doses but no time released energy, especially if you workout a little later in the day.

Ksaboya16's Rating
Patriot Pop

I have tried various flavors of Performix, but I really like this flavor. I would definitely recommend this product to any one who wants to get a good pump! I use various items from Performix like the Iridium and LOVE IT!

brandonmalley44's Rating
Patriot Pop

I started taking this product 02/27/17 great product, but I wouldn't recommend it because if you like your 8 hours of sleep don't take this. I took it after work around 4:30 and didn't get to bed till 1Am.... I love the taste and non stimulant but sleep is more important than this pre work out. My work out last from 1-2 1/2 hours. Hope this helps yalls buying it

Dzlife's Rating

Absolutely LOVED IT! I like the clean burning energy this Pre-work out gives. No crash, and the mind focus is a bonus when your sets start getting difficult. Great product for murdering your workout and the taste....killer!

Jeff002's Rating

Bought this hoping they improved on the original ion. They did not. The original is one of my favorite pre workouts but this one does nothing for me. They somehow managed to ruin the taste in the process. Skip this one buy the original Ion

sphere3d's Rating
Patriot Pop

Just one word.. WOW! First day I took this amazing product I was blown away. I took one scoop on a shoulder day And let me tell you folks, the first sip to the last sip you wont be unsatisfied. Crazy pump, crazy focus. Your just ready to lift and make some noise in the gym. This product is for all the bodybuilders who need 1-3 scoops of ex. C4 or any other pre workouts needed of the volume to get a kick. Only thing is that make sure you burn all of the energy from this product because I find it was hard to sleep the first few days even though I intake it around 4 pm. ALL in ALL amazing product....

Mrtkevinch's Rating
Patriot Pop

Great Pwo. Gives me energy throughout my workout and all day.

rkepes's Rating
Rainbow Candy

I had been using GAT pre workout for months and decided to try something new. One of my friends recommended this and let me try his Patriot Pop flavor. To say I was impressed is an understatement. I have never had a pump as crazy as this before in my life. After wrecking my back at the gym I had invisible Lat syndrome for no joke 6 hours after I left the gym. The focus and energy this product provides is incredible and the Patriot Pop flavor doesn't feel like you are choking down pre workout. I would highly recommend this to anyone who works extremely hard in the gym and doesn't have a low caffeine tolerance.