Optimum Nutrition Pro Pre Reviews

A High-Performing Pre-Workout To Help You Get Through Your Workout From Start To Finish*

Good
7.5
7.5

josemac's Rating
Grape Candy

Excellent pre-workout. Really helps me get up for my 5 am workout session. Ingredients are on point, and not overly complicated. I like that it has no Creatine in it. It allows me to use my preferred form. I also like that there is no proprietary blends. It is clear what you are getting and how much you are getting. I will certainly buy again.

Thien111's Rating
Juicy Watermelon

people who gave a negative feedback on this product.. they are true!!

rachel31's Rating
Grape Candy

Was hoping for a lot with this pre workout...started with 1/2 scoop ... didn't feel anything.. went to a full scoop... not much again. And we wont even mention the taste... never been one to really scoff at the taste of supplements but this is one of the worst tasting preworkouts I've had in a long while. I'm thinking its due to the black pepper extract in it.. has a very peppery taste.. gotta chug it down quickly.

JaredRex2012's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Another solid product from Optimum! I cycle through preworkout every few weeks, and this is definitely added to the rotation!

Cherwon's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I was really excited and looking forward to this product. I purchased it on the 20% off discount right away after looking at the high profile ingredients. Rhodiola rosea, leucine, ashwaganda, beta alanine, citrulline, acetyl l tyrosine... These were all the core ingredients I was looking forward and thought I found what I was looking for. On paper it looks good, but in practicality use, it's something different. I felt almost as if the ashwaganda and focus ingredients were competing against each other and blocking a complete laser like focus I could have otherwise. The energy sustains, but never really reaches there to the full 10. I'm sure my body loved this pre workout, but my mind was kind of askew. I wanted this to be my number 1 product as well. The taste is bleh. But that's what you get for all the high quality ingredients mixed into this. Not their fault. And it does the body some good. I feel this would be really good for a marathon runner vs bodybuilder/powerlifter. If you're into powerlifting/building, search elsewhere to stim zone up. Who knows, this product might be a great addition to something else.

BlackSpartacus's Rating
Juicy Watermelon

Great pump and long lasting energy, will continue to buy.

MarkAnthony93's Rating
Juicy Watermelon

Performance wise this is a very solid pre workout with 1 scoop itself, you can do 1 in a half if you really want to be rolling, However if your someone who prefers a good tasting pre workout stay away from this it’s very awful! Better chug it quick or take it with something besides water. I could careless about taste tho just saying for those who do.

Jf2955's Rating
Strawberry Burst

This product was my favorite Optimum Nutrition pre-workout thus far from a performance perspective. I felt a sustained amount of energy throughout my workout and was extremely satisfied. However, the strawberry burst was absolutely disgusting to say the least. It get's the job done, but chug as fast as you can for the sake of your taste buds.. you might even want a chaser, it's that bad!

dpslugger's Rating
Grape Candy

This is great pre-workout! Taste is awesome and it mixes amazingly well! I will buy again

jolah's Rating
Grape Candy

Taste is light and surprisingly very close to what a grape candy actually tastes like. Delivered a phenomenal surge of energy that continued through my 60 minute chest/arms workout. Focus was on point without the crash sometimes associated with other pre-workouts. 10 out of 10 on all fronts.

MateoAurzada's Rating
Strawberry Burst

i have many different pre workouts and this one by optimum nutrition is honestly the best one i have right now. i am always focused and even with all the beta beta-Alanine i don't have as much of a tingly/itchy feeling as other supplements with the same amount . the flavor is alright,but come on who pays for the flavor. pay for the results.

acarneiro's Rating
Grape Candy

ON delivers strong with this one! The 3.2g of beta alanine and 6 g of citrulline plus the 2g of leucine make this outstanding. Grape candy taste awesome !