Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Pre-Workout Reviews

Pink Lemonade
Pineapple - Exclusive!
Pineapple

tenzinchoeden's Rating

waste of money.this is **** .moneyminded people selling placebo.i waste my money .

JesusGainsDaily's Rating
Strawberry Lime

I just tried it today im done with it my workout and im still hella focused mind you i drank it at 2 and its 6 now love the product but...... they need to add some more flavoring to it

hannahL0ve's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I love this pre workout, just not the flavor. Will be trying a new flavor next time!

bmannell's Rating
Strawberry Lime

This is a great preworkout. It has the right amounts of caffeine, beta alanine, and creatine. Strawberry Lime is the only flavour I get, it's sweet enough to taste good but doesn't get too overpowering.

KBD3548's Rating
Pineapple - Exclusive!

This stuff works as well as any pre-workout drink. But the pineapple flavor is horrible. I won't throw it away, but I won't order the pineapple again.

GoalKeeper11's Rating
Blueberry Lemonade

Taste great, Its my new favorite way of getting my dose of creatine, great pre workout the mental focus is amazing and it cuts my needed rest time in half, I do wish it gave a better pump but thats not a big issue for me.

• nosite
nosite's Rating

منتج رائع ومحفز قبل التمرين طعم وجودة ما شاء الله

S122462322's Rating
Watermelon

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Pre-Workout is my favorite. Although its taste of watermelon is a little strange. But I can accept its taste. Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Pre-Workout for me, can help me increase the explosive force. Make my training more effective. I recommend it, is a good commodity.

arjuna07's Rating
Green Apple

I am fairly new to Pre workout and this is the first pre workout I have taken but even after taking 2 scoops.....no energy boost or anything that would help me with my workout...

skiaddict78's Rating

I love this preworkout. It has the perfect amount of caffeine, beta alanine, and creatine for me. I only get the tingles if I drink it really fast, but you get used to it after awhile anyway. The flavors are awesome, and you can't beat the price when Bodybuilding does promos for it. Strawberry Lime isn't a flavor I would order again and my favorite so far is definitely watermelon!

Reason it was given an 8 was due to the flavour I had. The Green Apple is a bit too much for me personally. Product is brilliant, doesn't cause the 'ant crawling over the skin', definitely notice a particular difference after two weeks of regularly consuming.

ericareichard's Rating

I think this pre-workout is great! I feel energized and ready to lift a little more weight each trip to the gym. I tried fruit punch and overall it taste good. I will definitely be buying this product again just might pick a different flavor.

Kizzam's Rating
Watermelon

The best pre-work out I have found to date.

• kwc17
kwc17's Rating
Blueberry Lemonade

kwc17 did not leave a written review for this product.

ealtenburg's Rating
Blueberry Lemonade

This is an exceptional pre workout to start with, but it a little misleading. The nutrition label claims there is 750 mg of L-Citrulline meanwhile they are advertising 1.5g in one scoop and 3 in two scoops.

Lorna618's Rating
Watermelon

Terrific product. The taste is good with no horrid aftertaste. One scoop is usually all I need and it does not create stomach upset. Someone larger or wanting more of a kick could certainly increase it to two scoops.

jamrow40's Rating
Green Apple

Probably the best tasting pre-workout I have ever taken which shouldn't surprise me given that ON has typically been tops in that department. While the Blueberry lemonade has a very nice, smooth taste that goes down nicely, the green apple bursts with flavor and is literally like drinking a Jolly Rancher. Love them both and the boost is nice as well without too much of the face tingles...lol

kline11's Rating
Blueberry Lemonade

Blueberry Lemonade is the best tasting of any supplement I've ever had. Love the amount of caffeine this packs as well as the creatine. Also the Beta-Alanine is at the right amount. Hardly any tingling just helps gives a boost to make you wanna go lift heavy *** weight!

Debbie0609's Rating
Pineapple
Green Apple

Super pre work out my 4:45 am go to!

gymlawd's Rating

Taste is okay, the pre workout effects itself are fairly average. Good enough focus boost, but no real "kick" to it that I have found from other pre workouts.