Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard BCAA Reviews

Raspberry Pomegranate
Apple Pear
Peach & Passionfruit

Toomuchfortv410's Rating

I would say this Cranberry Lemonade is my favorite out of all the flavors, I have tried different flavors but none compare to Cranberry Lemonade. I have been using this product for over a year and it definitely helps me to recover faster after an intense lengthy workout.

InfinityTimes's Rating
Cola

I can not see any difference with / without it. after one month opened from casual taste it become sour :)

darrellhankins's Rating
Watermelon

I love this stuff, seem really good for my body.

albae's Rating

I have tried a few different BCAA products and like this one the best. It does not have any caffeine in it so I don't get jacked up from too much as I drink coffee prior to going to the gym. I use it during and after workouts and found it does help me get an extra set in. Recovery is better using this. Leg day is no longer feared because I recover by the next morning.

stewg73's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

EXCELLENT Product!! Perfect Boost Of Energy Without The Jitters👊 As Always!! Optimum Nutrition ( ON ) Supplements Are Always On Point!! 👊 After Years Of Trying Other Brands I Always Came Back To ( ON ) Nothing Compares In My Opinion!! TRUE QUALITY PRODUCTS!!! Optimum Nutrition (ON) Are The Only Supplements I Will Take Now!!👊

idbropn's Rating

Best BCAA on the market..as with all ON products. I wont use anything else!!!

CSIOrange's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Does the job of delivering a good amount of BCAAs during my workout. But that's about it. I don't feel that shortened recovery and the taste is very bland, atleast for Strawberry Kiwi. It'll be a functional purchase if its ever on sale in the future

dhruvesh's Rating
Watermelon

BODYBUILDING.COM IS NEVER DISAPPOINTING. GREAT AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS WITH GREAT SERVICES THROUGH OUT THE WORLD.

dopervision's Rating
Watermelon

Watermelon actually tastes like watermelon Strawberry Kiwi is really good Have seen good performance while sippin on it intra workout Less fatigue for sure Would recommend this BCAA supplement

Nickk20's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Great product, I can see/feel a difference with this, tasted weird at first (Strawberry Kiwi) but now I am looking forward to it.

Majorcowlick's Rating
Cranberry Lemonade

Excellent as a healthier alternative to soda. Makes it easier to drink more water and stay hydrated, since it tastes better than just plain water. The cranberry lemonade is really good. I add a splash of lemon juice to my shaker bottle and the extra tangy-ness makes it taste just like a bottle of lemonade- but without all the added sugar. The strawberry kiwi flavour is also very good.

SarojPradhan's Rating

I got this BCAA on promotion with Whey Optimum Protein which was a good offer for me. When I opened the Jar the powder was low below like half jar. why they make a big jar and the powder just in Half? I usually buy the BCAA pills from optimum. It has helped me a lot during my intense workout. I take it before and after workout.

Rickyposey1's Rating

Been using Gold Standard BCAA for almost a month and can definitely tell the difference with muscle recovery.

EmelieFlink's Rating

Great product using it during workouts, has a weird look to it but great taste

akpstevens11's Rating
Watermelon

akpstevens11 did not leave a written review for this product.

TysonCoffey33's Rating

Very good product. The only problem is the container comes 50% empty

theanthonycervi's Rating
Cranberry Lemonade

Love it. First time using intra-workout supps. I'll never go back. I can tell the difference in 2 weeks that this has had on my workouts. Tastes great. Mixes very well in Gatorade squirter. Use cold water only, though.

Blessedelua's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

I honestly don't notice much of a spring back of muscle strength or recovery with this product, I still feel sore the next day and am dragging after the gym (I usually drink this once I am finished). Also the flavor, strawberry kiwi, tastes like the worlds most disappointing starburst. Like the pink starburst that you find at the bottom of your backpack from college 4 years ago and you convince yourself that it still has to be good but only once you've started to chew do you taste the stale strawberry flavor. Probably going to be giving this to my gym buddy because the flavor is really off putting.

morganmath's Rating

Fruit Punch flavor is great. It mixes well and is easy to drink. There are a bunch of added ingredients because of the flavor, but that is what you get if you want it to taste good! Still, great product.

Torkiee's Rating
Watermelon

Torkiee did not leave a written review for this product.