Optimum Nutrition Cake Bites Reviews

Good
Chocolate Dipped Cherry

cemiltacir's Rating
Birthday Cake

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

marymmotta's Rating
Red Velvet

I'm kind of disappointed in this product. The taste of the Red Velvet is okay. It doesn't taste bad, like a lot of protein bars do. But it's just generically sweet - I could never identify it as being Red Velvet or even chocolate-based. Still better than a lot of other protein bars, but won't be replacing my normal choice unless this hits a very good sale. Fluffier than normal bars, which is a definite pro. And I do like the fact that you get 3 individual pieces, as I don't always eat an entire protein bar at once. Came SMASHED to bits in my order (ordered with a tub of protein) oops :/ but that doesn't effect the taste. I will give the other two flavors currently available a shot.

kep5217's Rating
Chocolate Dipped Cherry
Red Velvet

I already reviewed the birthday cake ones, but I thought I would add that the red velvet and chocolate dipped cherry are amazing as well. They do have a lot of carbs, so these may not be for you depending on your regimen. But I absolutely love them and plan to buy more!

cocohoneytahiti's Rating
Birthday Cake

Not a fan. The texture is OK but the taste not so good. I find these tasteless actually, only trie the birthday cake flavor so far though

Shariwelch's Rating
Red Velvet

Delicious, but way too many carbs if you're watching those! Where's the fiber? I prefer Quest bars...

cheyannefarr's Rating

The birthday cake bites are amazing! The cherry ones are really good too, and I'm not a huge cherry fan. The red velvet are also delicious!! Definitely worth buying!

ziga52001's Rating
Red Velvet

Delicious,not expensive ,convenience. A little bit sweet,but after workout,that you can think it is a gift for you . I never ate so delicious cake bites like this.

Math5105's Rating
Red Velvet

I have tried both Birthday Cake and the Red Velvet and they are both delicious-- especially for a protein bar. A must try for your midnight cravings!!!

Braydenps's Rating

These are a life saver, 20 grams of protein for around 240 calories and 5 grams of total sugar , you can't beat it. Optimum Nutrtion has won my trust and these are just another testimony to how great this company is , they are knockout delicious with no guilt after you eat them and easily adding 20G of protein to help you hit your macronutrient goals , these are spectacular and you should most definitely give them a try.

Sunny95K's Rating
Red Velvet

OPTIMUM NUTRITION CAKE BITES BIRTHDAY CAKE - Finally a protein snack bar that has the macros and taste. Although not entirely a "bar", you get three (3) circular bite sized snacks from inside the wrapper. Birthday cake taste like what it should taste like and if your more of a fan of vanilla, this is right around your alley. RED VELVET - This has to be the modt accurate tasting red velvet protein snack. The frosting on the top of the cake bites tastes just like the cream cheese frosting on red velvet cakes. Consistency is levels beyond traditional protein bars like MP's combat crunch. Overall great consitency, 20g protein, 22g carbohydrates, 7g total fat, 0 fiber, and 8g sugars(3gs sugar added and 5g natural.

Liltrishie77's Rating
Birthday Cake

Liltrishie77 did not leave a written review for this product.

sherrymutford's Rating

Love these cake bites. I eat one as my dessert after a meal. Would like to try the red velvet but they are never in stock.

Csmithaniuk's Rating
Red Velvet

Csmithaniuk did not leave a written review for this product.

itsgermy's Rating

This is probably the best thing next to protein bars. Each pack comes with three cakes, which is equivalent to a whole protein bar! For the birthday cake flavor, I found that after 2 pieces, it became too sweet for me!

jdeprekel4's Rating

My favorite snack. Delish.

caseycougarblue's Rating

Terrible! Optimum Nutrition has always had great products till now. the bday cake tastes like a ball of flower with sprinkles on top. the red velvet is even worse. i get they wont be as good as real cake bites and they will taste like a protein bar but these are so terrible i cant even put into words. i wish i did not buy as many as i did.

jody4ou's Rating

The birthday cake flavor is amazing! They have a good consistency and the sprinkles add a nice crunchy texture. Definitely my go to snack. Not as big a fan of the red velvet and haven't tried the chocolate dipped cherry.

djdrdave's Rating

First sampled this at the Arnold Classic then bought it. Reminds me a little bit of Little Debbie Cakes I used to eat growing up. I've now sampled all 3 flavors and Birthday Cake and Red Velvet are my favorites.

punchs's Rating

Delicious. One of the better protein bites I have tried.

Tars25's Rating

Obviously it's not going to taste "just like" cake, but they are definitely a great protein snack for on the go, or the snack in-between meals. Tried red velvet and bday cake, like bday cake better. Has a good, even amount of protein and carbs, so I wouldn't take late in the day for the carb amount. Will def buy more. Love ON products!