NutraBio Reload Recovery Matrix Reviews

7.6
Raw Unflavored

dk5bdubs's Rating
Orange Mango

I was impressed with the formula when I saw it on paper but I was even more impressed with how much I loved it while using it. It made a huge difference in my recovery from each lifting session. I would train early in the day and consume a scoop of Reload later in the afternoon and I always felt recovered for the next day. NutraBio's full label disclosure is such a huge selling point for me and they certainly put everything you could hope for in this product.

furyhockey's Rating
Passion Fruit

Flavoring was amazing and very refreshing after the workout. I would prefer to have the beta alanine in my pre-workout drink versus post workout but otherwise this is one of those products that has EVERYTHING and very good doses of each ingredient. Highly recommend for superior recovery.

intheayer55's Rating
Passion Fruit

Probably the best recovery supplement that I've used over the years. The product is absolutely jam-packed and since NutraBio has the most fully-disclosed labels on the market, I knew exactly what I was taking in with each serving. It was the perfect way to get the most out of my workouts and get ready for the next day's training.

lowroller21212's Rating
Passion Fruit

Conscious of the label being an amino acid but it's far more. It has 30 solid creatine doses, l-carnitine (for body recompositioning and fat loss). I would highly recommend this on a cut as well as bulking and bridging idle time between fasted states for optimal recovery. The long list of viable well researched additions make it stand out for sure. Flavoring is decent by amino standards with a full shaker, although I wouldnt recommend anything less than a full shaker's worth due to chalkyness it's not a big issue overall.

Mortar34's Rating
Orange Mango

I've been using Reload for the last week and have felt amazing the entire time. I don't always get sore, but I'll often get stiff later in the day after training and Reload has noticeably improved that! The orange mango flavor is outstanding and I really appreciate the straight forward ingredients list. I'm a fan!

dedios09's Rating
Orange Mango

Reload is a comprehensive, all-in-one recovery matrix. Personally, I don't use post workout products regularly, but Reload had some things that made it stand out. Reload contains 8g of BCAAs which are essential for recovery as we know, but also ingredients like 5g of glutamine, 1.6g of beta alanine, 1.5g of betaine, 1.5g of L-carnatine, half a gram of both L-orthinine and glycine. It's a powerhouse of a matrix with no proprietary blends and only full therapeutic dosages of every active ingredient. Now with a product that's loaded, something has to give and unfortunately for me it was the flavor. Orange Mango sounds great as a pre, as an intra, but as post-workout it wasn't quite my cup of tea. That being said, the flavor of this product doesn't take anything away from what you're getting in this recovery matrix. I found Reload beneficial in my recovery when I consumed it with post workout carbs. If you're in the market for a great post-workout product give Reload a chance. The quality and ingredients will set it apart from many. Nice work NutraBio!

mrnitti's Rating

This product works very well but it tastes like what I imagine the inside of an a**hole would taste like. If you have no taste-buds or prefer to chow down on a chocolate starfish, then you'll have no issue. Otherwise, be prepared for some intense flavoring that is unlike anything you have ever experienced.

NoCarbsNoSugar's Rating
Orange Mango

Used this for a few weeks in combination with the IntraBlast. It is very tasty and very clean. Very happy with the product, though it is a bit costly compared with other supplements in this category. Would recommend to others for sure.

mav3rick1's Rating

mav3rick1 did not leave a written review for this product.

MPLJR1222's Rating
Passion Fruit

This is a great post workout product from nutrabio! Although i don't use post workout products very often, whenever i have the chance to do so, i jump on it. Here, Reload has 8 grams of BCAAs and is also loaded with a beta-alanine, betaine, and creatine, along with many recovery ingredients. All together there are 20 grams of amino acids which is a super high dose! As to effectiveness, I definitely did notice being less sore after taking Reload, although that may be due in part to taking amino acids as an intra workout product as well. But, being less sore than normal before using Reload, this product definitely seems to aid in recovery. The passion fruit flavor is definitely enjoyable to drink, and is actually pretty refreshing after a nice long workout. Overall, this is definitely worth a try as a post workout product in anyone's stack!

thackes1's Rating
Orange Mango

Reload Recovery Matrix is an absolutely loaded post-workout product! Generally, post-workout supplement that don't contain protein I think are usually worth foregoing, but Reload Recovery Matrix is absolutely loaded! The formula is enormous with 8 grams of BCAAs in a 2:1:1 ratio! This is one of the largest BCAA dosages I have seen. The formula is also loaded with a ton of other ergogens: beta-alanine, betaine, and creatine, plus a ton of purported recovery ingredients: OKG, glutamine, taurine, glycine, and LCLT. The formula is really impressive, and the only thing that would elevate it would be the addition of macronutrients: carbs and protein. 10 out of 10 on formula. I've only had the opportunity to run Reload Recovery Matrix for a few days so it is difficult to assess whether it "optimizes workout gains," "accelerates muscle recovery," and "maximizes muscle growth," but I have confidence in the strong formula. I have been feeling great over the past few days of use. I have used Reload Recovery Matrix to help extend my long workout, and I have seen some benefit there. Preliminary 10 out of 10 on effects. The Orange Mango flavor is strong, tart, and just completely delicious. It is definitely a heavy flavor in that it has a ton of sweetness to it and the fruitiness of the mango and the tartness of the citrus really comes through. It is definitely a flavor I enjoy and recommend. 10 out of 10!

Hadi82's Rating
Passion Fruit

Hadi82 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jfields35's Rating

Will definitely buy again

zane11's Rating
Orange Mango

This is my absolute favorite recovery supplement. With 16 active ingredients, 20 g of aminos, 8 g of BCAAs, 5 g of glutamine, 2 g of creatine, 1.9 g of electrolytes, and numerous other effective, safe ingredients make this product optimal for bolstering post-workout recovery. The organce mango flavor is super delicious and pairs so very well with their vanilla or cake batter classic whey protein powder! I HIGHLY recommend you give this product a try. I know you won't be disappointed. Let me know if you have any questions.

sbbrooks65's Rating
Passion Fruit

This is my 1st Nutrabio purchase and I am VERY pleased! The ingredients are outstanding. I use Reload as an Intra Workout and/or recovery drink. For Intra Workout I add 3-4 g of Citrulline. Reload is loaded with BCAA's, Glutamine, Creatine, Betaine, Beta Alanine, L-Carnitine L Tartrate etc. You could add your desired amount of caffeine and some citrulline and have a great Pre-Workout with this product as well. The taste of the Passion Fruit is very good. Sour more that sweet, and not TOO sweet or strong. I like a GREAT product with the least amount of sweeteners to make it taste decent, but without feeling like I am drinking a sugary kid drink. I have found another premium supplement line that I will continue buying! Highly recommended!