NutraBio PRE Reviews

Good
7.6
Raw Unflavored

BryanG1992's Rating

I decided to try this one to switch it up a little after using the pre kaged, because it seemed like a good one, but it is terrible! I've tried many different pwo's, and I am fairly sensitive to caffeine, and this one doesn't make you feel any different whatsoever. Total waste of money

Hadi82's Rating

Best pre-workout

Crophi's Rating
Green Apple

Fantastic results! I don't want to stop my workout when I take PRE. Mixes perfectly and tastes really good. Great pumps, focus and energy. Zero crash and I stay energized for about 4 hours on average. No jitters. Feel stronger too. I don't think there is a better pre-workout on the market. I've tried a few pre-workouts ( Pre-Kaged, Supernova, Mr Hyde, C4, and a couple others) Nutra-Bio Pre is the best for sure. Pre-Kaged was the only other comparable Pre that I have tried.

Tpartridge89's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I love this stuff. The dosing is close to ideal on everything, the taste isn't bad, and this is easily the same intensity off of one scoop as Muscletech's Vapor X5 or ON's Gold Standard can get in 2 scoops. I might try other flavors, but I think this is my pre of choice now.

• nocabe
nocabe's Rating

High quality supplement which worked well without any jittery impact. Only negative is that it causes stomach issues for me. I purchased their Intra-Blast workout supplement with this and the combination increased stomach issues. I tried Intra-Blast with NO Xplode and it did not bother my stomach. I researched the ingredients and doses which all seem exactly in line with everything I read and the company is cGMP certified. I decided to try JYM pre-workout instead of reordering and will see how it goes. So far NO Xplode works best for me.

Chenard21's Rating
Green Apple

This product gets me amped. Best pre work out I have ever used. Pushes me way harder in the gym and the pumps are insane. Mental focus is Also insane. One scoop dose which is great. Green apple was bomb, Tropical fruit punch was dirt. Although its not consumed for the taste, the taste definitely helps. Get green apple.

superhuman67's Rating

I received a few samples of this pre-workout and for a 25 gm serving of powder this mixed up VERY well with virtually no foam and just a little settling of the powder which is expected with all the ingredients in the formula that are dosed pretty well. The energy of this PW doesn't hit you hard but you will feel up and alert and the time released version of caffeine helps you feel this way throughout your workout. The performance ingredients work well together to help you feel strong, pumped, and help keep your endurance going throughout a long workout. The fruit punch flavor was decent but nothing that I haven't tasted already and I had samples of the green apple and the watermelon and for me those two were a little better than the fruit punch but honestly I could care less about flavor and effectiveness is much more important and this PW delivers in each aspect that anyone would look for in a PW supplement and for me any flavor will do. Overall though this PW is a tad higher in price It is worth the price tag cause it delivers a fully disclosed profile with ingredients that are dosed well to help with endurance, powder, energy, and pumps so you DON'T need to add anything to this PW cause the ingredient profile gives it all to you and then some. I highly recommend giving this PW a try if your looking for one that will help you preform at your best in the gym.

brooks1865's Rating

I was lucky enough to receive a sample of this amazing product, and let me tell you I loved it. NutraBio is an awesome company that really cares about their products and really acknowledges that consumers are becoming more aware and demanding better quality products and they step up to the plate and meet the expectation. This pre was full circle. It hit you with a decent pump, decent energy, and decent focus. NutraBio PRE doesn't outshine anyone in any single category, instead it performs very well in all categories. The price point is right considering all the ingredients you're getting. The watermelon flavor tasted exactly like a watermelon jolly rancher to me, I used 10 oz water and it tasted a bit strong so I would recommend a little more water to dilute the flavor just a tad. All in all I enjoyed my experience with this pre very much.

mcjmjc's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I've used quite a few different preworkout products. I really like pre. Awesome strength and focus. I did have to run to the restroom often after taking it. I'm ordering more.

rodefeeh's Rating
Watermelon

Wow, just wow. I was blown away by this pwo. I had a sample of the Watermelon and had a terrific chest/tri workout. The workout was first thing in the morning and 30 minutes after taking it I was breathing fire ready to go. My performance was through the roof. I was hitting an extra 1-2 reps almost every set. The endurance/recovery between sets was awesome. My hour workout went by really quick and I mentally prepared for every set. I had a HUGE pump with the efficacious doses of CM, Agmatine, Nitrosigine. The pump got borderline prohibitive on close-grip bench. The profile is second to none. You've got your daily doses of creatine, betaine, and almost all of BA. There is a lot of caffeine in here, only for advanced pwo users. I don't think I would want to use it for every workout as it is just that strong. I haven't taken a stim break for quite some time and was still bouncing off the walls. The focus ingredients really give you a good euphoric feeling and tunnel vision. I had a great mind-muscle connection. There are also some good ingredients for hydration. All ingredients are fully disclosed. The product is expensive, no doubt. But you are still getting a great value. I think if you were to buy all of the ingredients separately, it'd be more expensive. Watermelon is tasty btw. I rarely give a 10 but PRE is definitely worth it.

graysonthacker's Rating
Tropical Fruit Punch

NutraBio Pre is by far one of the most complete and most transparent pre-workout products on the market. The formula delivers clinical doses of ergogenic aids, N.O. boosters, nootropics, and stimulants. Additionally, it is a very clean product that doesn't use any alternative stimulants that aren't approved for athletic. This is an important point for me! The most impressive part of the formula is the complete use of fully dosed NO Boosters: 6 g citrulline malate, 1 g agmatine sulfate, and .75 g Nitrosigine. The only real weakness I see in the formula is the use of l-leucine alone without the other BCAAs, which may paradoxically decrease serum l-leucine levels (this effect will be avoided if you are in a well fed state with a complete protein). The caffeine dose is aggressively placed at 350 mg, but it is a reasonably strong does that most who regularly use pre-workout will tolerate well. Overall, I think this formula is a clear 10 out of 10! After using a tub of NutraBio pre-workout, I can definitely attest to it being the most consistently performing pre-workouts that I have ever used. It elevated every workout even after I had grown completely accustomed to the 350 mg of caffeine. I really like that the muscle pumps were equally intense and easy to maintain workout after workout. I also noticed a performance benefit with continued use of NutraBio pre that doesn't often follow use of other pre-workouts. 10 out of 10 on effects! The Tropical Fruit Punch flavor was easy to drink and enjoyable. It was a subtle exotic flavor that was very naturally done. It wasn't a super exciting flavor though. The color is tame and natural-looking, which is nice to see. The powder mixes very very well for being such a large scoop. 9 out of 10 on flavor. Total Rating - 10/10

mccyjcb's Rating
Watermelon

I had a very good back & biceps workout using this stuff. I really like the added HBCD's because I workout right when I wake up so it's nice to have some carbs to fuel my workout. I typically do a banana or something, but I tried a banana + this pre-workout and the pump was so much better than a banana alone. I've also been on a caffeine cleanse for the past three weeks so this was my first time taking pre-workout in a while. The focus was 100% there, I was hitting drop sets and loving the feeling. I think it's similar to how Arnold felt when he would get the pump haha. Overall, a great workout and IMO, a great pre-workout for the morning lifter who needs some instant carbs.

Juice2544's Rating
Raw Unflavored

Amazing formula from the 1st company in the industry to completely disclose every ingredient (including sucralose, flavoring, natural coloring, etc). I especially appreciate that it comes in an unflavored and stim-free option! Hopefully, we can get their full supplement line (Fighter Fuel, Super Carb, Pre Extreme, etc). The focus is very clean w/out any jitters and the energy lasts exceptionally long for high reps/sets or max out sessions. Thanks for setting the standard Nutrabio!

Pnakken317's Rating
Green Apple

I'm one of those guys that always reads a ton of reviews, but never really writes any himself. Well, this time around things are different. First, I'll start off by saying I've tried dozens of Pre-Workouts. I was a JYM fanboy for a couple years and still think that line (at least pre-workout) is one of the best formulas to date. But I just found a new top dog, NutraBio Pre. I'm just so impressed with not only this product, but the company image and profiling they present. They manufacture their own products on site. No proprietary blends, no hidden ingredients. Huge plus. Just look at the ingredient profile compared to other top pre-workout supplements on the market, not many even come close. Once people get past all the marketing hype and buy-one-get-one deals of other products, I hope they realize that this is the next big supplement company. (Even though they've been around for a long time). I love that they've grown organically, I just hope the move to BB doesn't ruin the quality of their product. I'm only on my first tub, but I plan to buy their Intra, Post, and Protein as well. Green Apple is a good flavor but I feel other flavors would be better.

zane11's Rating
Green Apple

NutraBio's PRE pre-workout is absolutely fantastic! It has 24 active ingredients all deliberately selected to enhance your performance and produce results. First time I used this product I didn't want to leave the gym. I felt like I had endless energy and I didn't have any crash. The best part about this product - and ALL other products from this line - is that they have no hidden ingredients, no fillers, no additives, and no excipients - EVER! The company is all about transparency, effective products, and high quality ingredients. The green apple flavor is phenomenal. I have to say that this is my favorite pre-workout. I have been fortunate enough to just join TEAM NutraBio as well and couldn't be happier and more honored to be part of a company that cares so much about quality, the effectiveness of their products, and their customers! I hope this review helps! Give the product a try for sure and let me know if you have any questions!

BarbarianHorde's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

1st workout on this stuff. Pretty sure ingredients listed arent actually in this. I bought this because it had similiar profiles to other stuff ive had but wanted new flavors. It came as a solid brick in the container not a powder. Had to bust it up with fork to get into serving size scoop. Update: 1st workout was bad. Got nothing from this product. Tried again this week for several more workouts and still zero boost in strength, endurance or focus from the product. (One bad workout im willing to chalk up to it being me but 6-7 workouts? It just doesnt work). Going back to pre-kaged, pre-jym or juggernaut x. This stuff blows. Do not buy.

deezechawg's Rating

deezechawg did not leave a written review for this product.

TROUBLE619's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

It's a real good product are used to use muscle Pharm assault

jayo28's Rating

I've been taking Nutrabio PRE and Intra Blast for some time now and I can happily say they make the best products in the industry. The labels are 100% open, and product is/has been tested countless times by countless outlets to make sure they meet their label claims. Pre has an easy to mix powder that has a light consistency. The label is loaded with useful ingredients at solid doses. The flavors are good, not very sweet at all if you don't like a Kool-Aid flavor. A little bit of a tingle, but no jitters or crash upon use. Pumps are great, and you will recover with ease. The product does clump over time when in package, so be careful how long it sits idle.

jasonspano32's Rating

jasonspano32 did not leave a written review for this product.