NutraBio Classic Whey Reviews

Cookies and Cream
Cake Batter

zane11's Rating
Cake Batter

FULL label disclosure - I love it! This is whey protein concentrate. When using a concentrate, companies don't have to tell you the quality of the protein used (it could range from WPC20 all the way up to WPC80). This label tells you it ONLY uses WPC80 and it tastes so, so good! Tastes amazing, mixes well, and it's the purest form of concentrate on the market. And, the cake batter flavor is surreal!

superhuman67's Rating
Cold Brew Cappuccino

I've gone through a few flavors of this Classic Whey but a couple of them are not sold in this store but the Cold Brew Cappuccino is so I'll give my feedback on the other flavors as well. The ingredient profile is really top notch and they list EVERYTHING that's in here as well as how much of each ingredient. The protein is pure whey concentrate BUT this is a WPC80 which is of the highest quality concentrate you can get and not many companies go as far as to tell you what type of concentrate your getting but NutraBio does and only uses the WPC80 in this product. The mix ability of this type of whey is not the greatest and that's just the characteristic of this protein cause I've noticed in other brands protein blends that use WPC80 they also have a few particles floating but this one from NutraBio is all WPC80 so it definitely doesn't mix that well so I strongly recommend using a blender ball when having a shake. The taste of the Cold Brew Cappuccino is pretty good and it has a light coffee taste that gives the impression that it has milk blended with it. I scored this an 8 on taste because I've gone through two other coffee flavored proteins recently that just had a much stronger coffee flavor and I felt they were better. I've also gone through the Lemon Meringue Pie and the Horchata flavor and both were decent where the lemon was good but just to weak in flavor and you really didn't get any type of pie taste from it and the Horchata was a more unique type of light cinnamon rice kind of flavor which was pretty good. Overall you really can't beat this excellent profile but I think NutraBio needs to try to do something about the mix ability of this protein cause the lemon mixed horribly and I feel they need to tweak the flavors somewhat to make them slightly stronger so the flavors can really come through a bit more intensely. I would have given this a solid 10 if those two things I mentioned would have been better.

Kon_Rock's Rating

I mixed this up just randomly during the day to try this flavor, I have never seen a protein with this flavor. Like the 100% Whey Isolate, mixed it with a spoon and mixed up perfectly. No clumps, dissolving issues, nothing but smooth horchata protein. I have never had this flavor before but it wasn't bad at all, light and something actually delightful beside a regular vanilla, which is what I tend to go with. I liked it a lot. This protein is a non-denatured whey concentrate which is still giving you 75% protein per scoop. And the advantage here is there are more flavors and the price point is more appealing.

rosalesm's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

I love the fact the label literally shows down to the milligram. Can't get more transparent than that. Taste is good though I mix it with banana and honey and haven't tried it alone.

MauriceRiveros's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

My favorite protein supplement by far! Chocolate Milkshake tastes exactly like its name, and the Strawberry flavor reminds me a lot like Nesquik. The labeling doesn't mislead you whatsoever and it tells you everything. No hidden ingredients, no spiking etc. The price is fair but I wish to see more discounts on this product in the near-future. I also hope BB adds more of Nutrabio's other flavors such as "Chocolate Peanut Butter" or "Salted Caramel"

Sareea's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

I have already finished a tub, I think I wouldn't be looking somewhere other than this product. There is really no need more than WPC-80... It is thicker and tastier, more healthy than isolate, and It gives the same results. The taste is really good for a chocolate, it needs a bit more shaking than usual to dissolve, but not clumpy at all ! It is a bit thick which is cool. And better than all, it is clean ! You know what you are talking if you take Nutrabio.

Jackofallfades's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

Out of all the whey products I have tried over the years, this is the best by far. The flavor is excellent. I feel satiated and nourished after having a scoop. I mix it in 8oz of unsweetened vanilla almond milk with 1tsp of ceylon cinnamon and it tastes great.

• id23
id23's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

Transparency of the Company says it all ... High quality!!! But what about the more flavors? Classic whey Protein has 11-12 flavors One of them CAKE BATTER! and pina colda It is also amazing... Hope that you will have the rest of the flavors...

blokpost's Rating

Probably the most disclosed mass production protein I've seen. Discloses absolutely full information about this product, including the amount of other ingredients and flavorings used. As for flavor, I've only tried chocolate peanut butter (lab sample) and I really enjoyed it. Would say 9/10. It had a strong PB flavor with minor chocolate taste. Texture was pretty thin, with some clumps, not a big deal though. For texture, I would give it 8/10. Otherwise it's a great protein. Definitely worth buying.

tcantore's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

Great protein!! Mixes very well and tastes great!! No chemical tasting at all. I drink 2 scoops of this a day. One post workout and one right before bed. Very impressed with the taste and quality of this protein.

Juice2544's Rating

The Cold Brew Cappuccino flavor is very good and I especially appreciate the fully disclosed label Nutrabio provides (they're a first in the industry to disclose the amount of sucralose they use which is nice and minimal)! Hopefully we can get some of the other flavors like pina colada, lemon meringue and unflavored in-stock soon! Thanks Nutrabio for raising the bar!

Anthony21's Rating

I had two samples of the Horchata flavor which looks like it's not available on the store. Here is a link to my two part review on the bodybuilding.com forum. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172520981 Overall the Horchata flavored was done very well. I could definitely taste the three main ingredients in Horchata, cinnamon, vanilla and though there is no rice milk in this protein, you can definitely get the feeling of rice milk with the texture and consistency. The WPC80 resulted in some protein clumps so just be aware of that. I would recommend using a wired ball in your shaker cup when mixing. This protein definitely gets big points for being a fully open labeled protein. To my knowledge you really can't find any other protein product like that so kudos to Nutrabio for taking this direction. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone wanting a protein that is high quality, no fillers, full open label and is looking to try a new brand out.