Nourish & Bloom Whole Food Shake Reviews

Overall Rating will show after 5 ratings

JerseySherry's Rating
Vanilla Spice

I have had both flavors and reordered as well. This is hands-down the BEST protein / nutritional shake I have EVER had. It's also vegan which is a huge plus. It keeps me full, tastes amazing, mixes with everything, and blends well. I have no reason to use another brand again. I even wrote them on their FB page about how happy I am with their products. Also recommended it to friends and on social.

email_mikel's Rating

Great profile from various protein sources. The added fiber and greens are a bonus. Good price for a all-in-one powder. It's void of any artificial sweeteners, it's sweetened with stevia and monk fruit. I use this as a regular shake rather than a meal replacement ( can't replace real food in my opinion). One serving is two scoops, needs a large shaker or it becomes pretty thick in a mini shaker. Tried both flavours and much prefer the chocolate truffle.

candyandy4020's Rating
Dark Chocolate Truffle

I have tried other mainstream meal replacement shakes but nothing compared to this brand. I absolutely loved the dark chocolate truffle. It mixes well with water and tastes great! It didn't hurt or upset my overally sensitive stomach, which was a huge plus! I can only tolerate non dairy products and even some vegan brands still cause sensitivity. I had a lot of energy and I didn't even need coffee for my mornings. I loved how this would keep me full anywhere from 4-6 hours!

SouthsideQNY's Rating
Vanilla Spice

I highly recommend this meal replacement shake. I don't think you can beat this shake for the price and ingredients. It tastes like it's good for you which means it doesn't taste good but it doesn't taste bad either. I've tried mixing this with soy milk to make it taste better but it still doesn't quite offset. It also doesn't mix very well outside of a blender so you might let it sit in the fridge for a little while. Still, I highly recommend this meal replacement shake the only thing out there that even comes close is Huel. Huel cost about $2/meal so this still comes in cheaper at $1.60/meal.