NLA for Her Her Amino Burner Reviews

Designed To Enhance Endurance, Sustain Energy And Focus*

KThompson77's Rating
Sour Apple

Her Amino Burner is my go to pre-workout and intra-workout supplement. I'm not huge on stimulants so the 100 mg of caffeine per scoop is the perfect amount for me. I mixed 2 scoops in my water jug and sip from pre-workout workout, through my workout. It gives me great energy and gets my metabolism going. I always break a great sweat!

kshehulk's Rating
Mango Passion

I have had this nla product a few times and I love it . The Mango passion flavor is my favorite . No after taste and ittaste delicious with cold or room tem water . Highly recomend this product .

bullg1rl's Rating
Sour Apple

I absolutely LOVE this product!!! Mix ability:10. Taste: 10. Effect: 10. I bought this, Her CLA and Shred Her at the Arnold and have been using it as a stack. This is the ONLY thermogenic product I've been able to use without feeling sick while and after using it. I can use it alone on an easy day to sustain and recover, or on an intense day as a stack with my other two NLA products and sweat like crazy and have tons of energy during my workout. Please don't ever discontinue this!!!

Miaka's Rating
Mango Passion

so. i got this in the mail today, tried it today intraworkout. i pushed my work out pretty hard, got pretty sweaty, definitely noticed increased bpm. post-work out, i feel a little out of it.. maybe caffeine. since i've been taking shred her and a few other nla products with my stack, i figured i would be okay taking 1 1/2 scoops with 10 oz of water. i might have to lower the scoop amount to just 1, take my nla stack supplements a little bit earlier (i take the cocktail around 7 AM, another around 12 PM, so i thought i'd be a-okay taking this product around 6 PM) .. man!! i feel cracked out, but that might be my fault for stacking this with my stack, i'm gonna have to figure out a supplement schedule (and lower my scoop dosage) so i don't feel so cracked out at the end of the day. :) anyway, the product tastes pretty good.. it has that weird mango after taste that i don't really like, but i didn't taste it since i was so focused on working out. i use the normal nla aminos, so i'm hoping this version gives me an extra boost. :)

STI4Life89's Rating
Mango Passion

I absolutely love this product. The beginning of this year I decided to get back into the gym and lose some weight. This amino burner played a huge part not only in my recovery but giving me that little extra energy to keep going. Whenever I am going to have a later in the evening work out and don't want to load up on preworkout, I use this. It also helps that mango passion tastes really good. I will continue to use this product.

Superfitwhit's Rating

I've been using this product for a few months now and before that I was using another basic brand of aminos. The NLA For Her Aminos plus Burner has made a HUGE impact on my workouts and post workout. For me it eliminates any amount of post workout muscle soreness and I LOVE the mango flavor. I'd be lost without this product!

MrsDavis1's Rating
Mango Passion

I have lost almost 30 pounds with the help of these products! 10/10 in my book!

wagnerkris's Rating
Mango Passion

I use this every morning for my fasted cardio, great energy and taste!

katelizabeth21's Rating
Mango Passion

NLA For Her Her Amino Burner is a must! I can't live without this stuff. It's great as a pre workout, an intra workout or even as a morning pick me up to replace coffee. This is one of my favorite supplements and I use it every day.

ZayJones69's Rating
Mango Passion

This is the 1st NLA for Her product I used. I bought it because I was feeling pooped only 1/2 way through tough workouts. Now, whenever I feel like I'm dragging through the workout, I sip this to get my energy level back up. This has definitely helped me focus and challenge myself in the gym. I ran out one time and I could definitely feel a difference. Wonderful product. I prefer the Sour Apple flavor.

Deltorov82214's Rating
Mango Passion

I bought the mango flavor at the beginning of the year. While its not bad of a flavor, its ok, i feel it a little grainy for me though. But does it make you sweat! Ive lost 10lbs with the burner, carnitine, shred her, cla and uplift since 4/18/17. Love the sour apple flavor!

verot124's Rating

This is my favorite go to burner product! I absolutely love it. I sweat so much more when I use it.

JumpLady23's Rating
Mango Passion

My new favorite supplement! I take Her Amino Burner when I need an energy boost throughout the day. I am not a big pre-workout powder person so Her Amino Burner does just the trick! I mix 1-2 scoops in water and sip pre-workout and throughout my workout on days I do not take Her Thermo Energy! I love mixing with Her Aminos to create new delicious flavors though the Her Amino Burner flavors are spot on!

TamBam10's Rating
Mango Passion

Her Amino Burner is the best all around supplement. I love the energy boost of the 100mg of caffeine. I also have been losing weight since the month I have been taking Her Amino Burner during my workouts. I definitely feel I burn more calories during the workout! Both flavors are amazing.

NancyRudnick1's Rating
Mango Passion

I'm in love with Her Amino Burner. This is such an amazing supplement. I was getting tired of pre-workouts and all the stimulants in them so I gave Her Amino Burner a try. Both flavors are absolutely delicious. I can seriously sip on them all day. My workouts are always amazing and I never get jittery or crash after. Love the fat burning complex and always feel a nice thermogenic effect during morning cardio!

RimaLake's Rating
Mango Passion

Mango passion is my favorite flavor. It is sweet and smooth. Blends well. I buy two at a time so I don't run out! I drink this during my workout to get my through lifting and fuel my muscles. When I don't drink it I don't have that extra stamina to get me through! I also drink while I'm at school because it helps keep me focused. Love this product!

monroy52692's Rating
Mango Passion

I've been using NLA For Her products for 3 consecutive years now, and none of their products disappoint. I LOVE the Aminos Burners! I take them about 1.5 hr before i hit the gym (i sip on them, take my time). I fill my NLA For Her shaker cup to the top & use 1.5 scoops. I started with one & but the flavor wasn't as strong so i added .5 and its perfect! It gives me an awesome boost & i immediately start sweating when i start my workout! I come out almost drenched, even though i already easily sweat, this makes me sweat about twice more! The flavor is more tropical than mango; you can taste a hit of the mango (9 out of 10) but its not a strong mango taste, but still good! Awesome job NLA For Her!

kittykatholden's Rating
Mango Passion

I am absolutely in love with Her Amino Burner! I literally use it for everything! Fasted cardio, during my workouts, at work! It always gives me a nice energy kick and I swear my recovery is amazing because I take in BCAAs throughout my day. Nothing works better for me than a scoop of Uplift pre-workout and sipping on my Her Amino Burner throughout my workout! Such a great energy feel!

LaisDeLeon's Rating
Mango Passion

LaisDeLeon did not leave a written review for this product.

fitamysuzanne's Rating

I LOVE the flavor of this product and love the energy it gives me during my workout. It also helps me to sweat during my workout more than normal. I definitely notice myself getting leaner and my fat getting thinner when I use this on a regular basis.