MuscleTech Vapor X5 Next Gen Pre-Workout Reviews

Candy Watermelon

Chocoloco187's Rating
Blue Raspberry Fusion

Very good pre-workout I recommend it for those that want that extra in the gym

Jasonleee's Rating
Blue Raspberry Fusion

The tastiest pre workout I've had!

penelopejames's Rating
Blue Raspberry Fusion

penelopejames did not leave a written review for this product.

ronniebee's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

this flavor is the best I've tried in pre workout

raycheller's Rating

Perfect preworkout

Bossgirlssquat1's Rating

Fantastic pre workout! I love the energy this gives me. Mix with water about 15-20 minutes before your workout and you will slay the gym!

robert1290's Rating
Blue Raspberry Fusion

So glad I found a great tasting aminos!!

joecerda87's Rating
Orange Mango Pineapple

This stuff will have you put!

bachman22's Rating
Candy Watermelon

Great product

mkashinski's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

Love the way its me going after a long hard day to go workout at the gym, love the flavor, love this product one of my top favorite preworkout!!

fonavi08's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

I've been using this product for a month now,,my gym workouts have definitely improved,strength and stamina is much better,I would highly recommend this half an hour before you hit the gym,Exactly what I was looking for, great product,

sagoodman's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

Icy Rocket!! Wow really tastes great, mixes up really good. Was skeptical of this pre workout at first but went ahead and gave it a go and really love It!! One hell of an energy burst, excellent focus, get one heck of a pump while using it. No crash or jitters afterwards either. This stuff rocks in the gym!!!

herrmann99's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

Flavor was great, not to strong or bitter like others I've used. Gave me great pump and extra endurance for cardio and training. Going to keep using this one, so far one of my favorites.

yokedRT871's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

This is one of my favorite pre-workouts, the energy, the pumps and the endurance are all great when taking vapor x5! I truly love the taste too, I would use a 20oz shaker and just sip on it about an hour before the gym!

Swasch84's Rating
Blue Raspberry Fusion

This really helped with my work outs it helped with endurance and it also tasted good . I would highly recommend this product

Kwoods92's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

"Vapor X5 Next Gen," by far is my favorite pre-workout supplement. It's loaded with compounds such as creatine that help you recover and build muscle faster and helps your overall focus while training. If you need help getting through a training delima and need that extra boost Vapor X5 is the way to go.

montanalarkin's Rating
Blue Raspberry Fusion

Got increased endurance and crazy pumps on this pre-workout. Took 30 minutes before lifting and was about to lift heaver for longer. Great product.

bunnybrennen24's Rating
Orange Mango Pineapple

bunnybrennen24 did not leave a written review for this product.

rileyt91's Rating
Blue Raspberry Fusion

rileyt91 did not leave a written review for this product.

blue rasp is great