MuscleTech Vapor X5 Next Gen Pre-Workout Reviews

Blue Raspberry Fusion
Fruit Punch Blast
Candy Watermelon

Johnklieber's Rating

Love this product. Gives me energy and focus without the jitters and accelerated heart rate. Love the icy rockect flavor. Thought I would get sick of it but find myself excited to have it

BBT9's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

This was a great Pre Workout and have a full effect of focus and pump during full workout sessions. There was no jitters or any bad sensations and great flavor like fresh off of the ice cream truck.

kenricbarnes's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

This flavor certainly has an icy sensation to it. I really liked the flavor. This product doesn't give you jitters or anything like that. It kept me focused during my workout. I wouldn't say I felt any different in energy level but it did help me perform really well in the gym.

Good energy without the jitters. If you're used to pre workout you might need scoop and a half or two. Keeps you pumped for an entire workout with no crash. Used to use mr Hyde but after trying this I think I have a new favorite. Muscle tech has done it again. The products work really well when you use the bcaa and protein together. Max gainzzz

lex2479's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

Im usually not the one to use pre work outs due to heart conditions but I wanted to try this product sample I recieved. Ill start by saying it does what it says it does.. I had tons of energy and focus while working out .. It made me focus on trying to get those reps in for that good pump. This def works! I didnt feel any jitters so that was a good thing. As for taste way to sweet for my likings .. I diluted my servings with a litter of water but thats just my preference. Overall I would recomend this product to those who are looking for a good energy boost in the gym !

Scotte8736's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

A decent pre workout, as far as performace, it worked great, great energy and a massive pump. What made it lose some points in my book was the flavor, it was ok, but had an lingering after taste similar to minty gum or something. I would definitely recommend it, just a different flavor.

firelynx18's Rating
Blue Raspberry Fusion

This is the worst prework out I've ever used there is no pump no or energy from this product.. drinking this product is like drinking water...its a complete waste of money

mini1nm's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

AWESOME FLAVOR! ALMOST HAS A COOLING SENSATION. One of the better pre workouts I have used. I would definately recommend giving it a try.

Pianobishop's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

Muscletech Vapor X5 Next Gen will be my go to Prework outfrom now on! I used it just as the package said and I can tell you,I felt a huge difference in the gym! Now over caffeine feeling,I wasn't jittery and didn't crash when it was out of my system! I had the ICY ROCKET FREEZE flavor and it's Amazing!

Loved the flavor of this pre-workout. on top of the pump I gave you an almost chill feeling that felt pretty good when you're trying to cool down between sets. Literally tasted like kool-aid

Corey2020's Rating

This is one of the best pre works I have used in a long time. I love the long pump and Great energy it gives me to push my self thru that last Rep..

Kttnmthking's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

Muscle Tech Vapor X5 delivers the explosive workout that it promises! I had received this product as a trial along with my last order but I received enough sample packets to really test the effects. I used it for a week during my upper body sets and noticed I could get a few more reps in even with my heaviest sets. No jitters, just clean focus and energy. As much as I enjoyed this product, I was not a fan of the icy rocket freeze flavor. That being said, if you like the taste of snow cones, Muscle Tech nailed it, just too sweet for my taste.

mhunter509's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

The Icy Rocket Freeze flavor is great, probably one of the best I've had in a preworkout. The energy I got was great and I have a pretty high tolerance for preworkouts. Only thing stopping me from giving it a 10/10 is I'm not the biggest fan of yohimbe (I usually have trouble sleeping at night after taking yohimbe). Other than that, this preworkout is great.

powers70's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

WOW! What a boost of energy!!! Within 20 to 30 minutes after drinking this pre-workout, I could feel my whole body tingling and I was ready to go! I'm 46 years old and I'm an amputee, so sometimes between my age and the fact that I expend more energy than most because of my amputation, my workouts tend to falter after about an hour or so. With this pre-workout, I was able to maintain a consistent level of energy for a workout lasting a little over 2 hours and still wanted to go more! To top that off, there was no real crash after the pre-workout started to wear off and I had no adverse effects after! So between its energy boost and great taste, this is definitely a product I will be buying and using on a regular basis!

switchbladejake's Rating
Fruit Punch Blast

I have used a lot of different pre-workouts, and this is definitely one that will continue to be used. Definitely helped me when I was feeling a little under the weather. Was able to maintain my energy, with no harsh crash. Used Amino Next Gen with this as well, and found it to be a great combo!

chaztayl0r's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

MuscleTechs Vapor X5 is by far the best pre-workout I've had! Relentless energy, massive pumps, and undeniable focus. If you're looking to take it to the next level I highly consider this product you.

ethomp48's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

I've been using the same pre-workout for a couple of weeks now so I was iffy about trying a new one but I did enjoy the Vapor X5. It did give me that itchy, tingly feeling but it wasn't overwhelming and it only lasted for a few minutes. As for the flavor, the icy rocket freeze was delicious. The aftertaste left a cool feeling in your mouth and I really enjoyed it, this pre-workout stands out for sure in comparison to others I have tried.

Cingram94's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

Really gave me the energy needed for a good workout. It mixes very well too. Great pre workout

Ladyhendrickst's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

Took this pre - workout before the gym and within 3O mins I could feel the energy boost had an awesome workout.

jeffjones1332's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

Very solid pre that helps get through tough workouts with energy to spare.Icy Rocket Freeze has a nice,soothing flavor with no bite or aftertaste.With 2 big scoops I get good jitter and crash free energy that lasts,laser focus,great pumps,and enough muscular endurance to push out my last few reps.Mixes up good with a few shakes and leaves no grit,clumps or foam.As with all MT product,I will use again and recommend.