MuscleTech Protein Cookie Reviews

Gluten Free Cookie With 8G Of Fiber For Guilt-Free Indulgence

9.6

AndrewOtt08's Rating
Triple Chocolate

One of the best tasting protein cookies I have tasted. Having previously worked at a supplement store I had the opportunity to try many different types of protein cookies/bars. It is very soft and does not have that fake cookie taste that most other protien cookies have. Warming them up in the microwave for a few seconds made them even better! This has been by far my favorite type of protien cookie.

rosiekay's Rating
Chocolate Chip

Ordered both the choc chip and the triple choc. impressed with both. Triple choc being my fav. best tasting and 10 secs in the microwave make it 10x better. will continue to order.

wdkern's Rating
Triple Chocolate

The Rocky Road cookies at Myprotein are way better, cheaper, and have 37+g protein per cookie!! Use WILLIAM-RW5 at checkout over there for 25% off your entire order

hailmary1474's Rating
Peanut Butter Chip

This cookie is great and I also had the chocolate one also I will get these again and I would recommend this to anyone

ckuhn49's Rating
Chocolate Chip

ckuhn49 did not leave a written review for this product.

SuppFan's Rating
Chocolate Chip

This is the best tasting protein snack I've ever tried! You have to try it!

gandrs's Rating
Chocolate Chip

Take out the margarine and it will be a 5. All margarine contains trans fat! Why do you put that in there? I know you don't have to list it if it is under .5 grams, but any trans fat is horrible. Again, if it would contain no margarine it's a 5

jeffreydsams's Rating

liked the softness and chocolate flavor. would need to try for a few months to see the results though.

KirtLovesJaimie's Rating

This is genius! Cookies with protein? How smart! This taste so great! Carbs are high so I like to have this post workout!

Austinwhey's Rating
Chocolate Chip

Wow! I have the biggest sweet tooth and although I would not necessarily consider these healthy, I do love that my snack/sweet tooth craving can be met while I am getting my protein in! So genius

cblack44's Rating

Best protein cookie by far.

Natehoupt's Rating
Chocolate Chip

Tastes great especially after in microwave for a few seconds.

tanner228's Rating
Peanut Butter Chip

These things are awesome for a quick snack, a meal replacement, or preworkout. They're loaded with protein and carbs to get you through a workout. I highly recommend microwaving these things for 10 seconds before you eat them. It'll soften them up and make them really taste like a regular cookie. Otherwise they're a little bit dense and "chalky".

Sweet1Sid's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Fantastic Product! With being in sales my diet has a lot to be desired, as much as I try there doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to sit down and enjoy your food. Thats where this product from MuscleTech comes into play! It gives you all the Protein and Nutrients you need to get through the day without going to the snack machine! Great tasting and gives you that feeling of being full along with the energy to continue your day!

patriot77's Rating
Peanut Butter Chip

for the protein/sugar value.....best cookie that you can actually tastefully enjoy. All 3flavors are amazing

jbbailey919's Rating

INCREDIBLE TREAT WITHOUT THE GUILT! Quest bars have always been my go-to, until now. These things are incredibly tasty and the macros are on point. Do yourself a favor and buy them. NOW.

papidylan's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I ordered the triple chocolate cookies and I was really surprised. Usually protein packed foods are either really good or really bad. These were really good. The taste is amazing and they have a ton of protein in them (18g) along with 8g of fiber. I keep one in my car in case I get hungry and want something that isnt junk food. They are also great for when you are cutting and want something sweet but cant justify the empty calories of junk food. I would highly recommend them and they are really filling at only 350 calories for the triple chocolate. Taste: 10/10

deemcadoo's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Muscletech protein cookies are very chewy. Through they don't have the taste or texture of a cookie, they have an decent taste to them. They are an good protein source for a snack. I'd recommend having a glass of water or something to help get them down.

kustominc's Rating

Great flavor!! I went back and ordered more after the first cookie!!

AtlasEndures's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Taste delicious and I definitely feel more full after these than I do after a normal protein bar!