MuscleTech NITRO-TECH Crunch Bar Reviews

9.7

kustominc's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

Love these bars!! Great Flavors!

seahawks55's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Great tasting, just like a cookie. Good source of protein.

ew42840's Rating
Cinnamon Bun

A must for anyone on the go and don't have the opportunity to make a shake. Helped me when I was out of the office to maintain getting in a replacement meal. Taste was unbelievable, bar was a bit chewy but the nutritional value and digestion was solid

f33lo's Rating

Cheesecake is TO DIE FOR

Tracy1599's Rating
Cookies & Cream

My new favorite flavor. So good!!

gdawg522's Rating
Strawberry Cheesecake

Overall these are pretty solid protein bars. It has gotten to the point where they all start to taste the same. The texture is decent, not as good as your Quest bar but better than most others. As far as flavor I think they are spot on. The bar does tend to flake and make a mess in your car that would be one of my only complaints. The other issue is that they could be softer. I am not a picky eater at all so these will work for me. Pretty solid strike by Muscletech on these. I like them!

katelinjavelin's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I was looking to replace my candy bars with something healthier. I found most of the protein bars were too bland or too "health-minded". These bars seem to fit my criteria perfectly. Loaded with protein but doesn't tastes like I'm having a treat. :) Can't wait to try the other flavors now.

LumberJack25's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Really loved the flavor of these bars. I purchased the cookies and cream version and I am really glad I did. Eat these during every workout, and my energy felt great during exercise.

cnwachuku42's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The taste was great. Good source of protein. I usually ate it for breakfast after a long workout.

FightFan4Life83's Rating
Birthday Cake

These are some of the better tasting protein bars I’ve ever had, definitely a must have for me since I’m always on the go! Price is nice too if you buy in bulk instead of buying one at the gas station. Recommend to anyone that wants some extra protein to bulk up!

samanthar23's Rating
Birthday Cake

I don't believe there is any better tasting bar out there! thumbs up!

radmommy's Rating
Birthday Cake

Birthday cake by far exceeded my expectations

monicab26's Rating

best bars ever

eblackwell123's Rating

Great taste, loved it

rippedman1000's Rating

Tastes like snickers

Cookieboss's Rating

These bars are so amazing. Theres only 5 grams of sugar! Super filling, 22 grams of protein which is so boss!

Otis26's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

So delicious and has great results

cruano's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

cruano did not leave a written review for this product.

aaronboston22's Rating

Bomb

Seahawks425's Rating
Birthday Cake

Seahawks425 did not leave a written review for this product.