MuscleTech NITRO-TECH 100% Whey Gold Reviews

Incredible Pure Protein Powder Featuring Whey Protein Peptides And Whey Protein Isolate

Strawberry
Cookies and Cream
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Vanilla Funnel Cake

concinnity's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Excellent product with a great taste. I have seen noticeable gains muscle mass and weight. They have a good pre-workout shake to.

iwaqasjafferey9's Rating

Use this code " ALI-R3VG " and Get UPTO 50% OFF at UK's # 1 protein brand " Myprotien.com " USE CODE : ALI-R3VG

umbarmalik's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Not bad at all! I have high standards for taste and have experienced better chocolate formulas so that is the biggest drawback for me here. But regardless, it does what it's supposed to for an appropriate price. I wish the texture was a little smoother and less grainy feeling but I think you get what you pay for here. I would be curious to try it in another flavor to see if I like it a little better and to see if the texture feels any different.

nickjones1's Rating
French Vanilla Creme

Just got done with mine have gained so much more muscle mass and so much weight I fell great a very impressive product very helpful

mkelly140's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I Just finished mine. The flavor was great, I mixed mine with water. I felt good after drinking my shake after my workouts and had good recovery. Probably one of the best tasting protein shakes I've ever had.

Nejudel's Rating

Great product, not too sweet on the palate. I use it to baking goodies and protein/waffle.

bkeever13's Rating
French Vanilla Creme

This product was delicious and gave me great results. Taking this after a workout along with BCAA's during my workout really helped my recovery.

staceymorse83's Rating

Love this stuff! Great taste, mixes well. Affordable...always a plus! 😉

RThames127's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Taste great and mixes good. Price is competitive. Buying when it is on sale is fantastic. Would definitely recommend this product.

soldsoul's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

For me it's the best choice, wonderful taste, purest protein, easy mixing, it has everything you need: best glutamine, anabolic BCAAs. Believe me you want to try this. I Love muscletech .

tonietiger's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

I used this between meals and after workouts while competing in a workplace biggest loser contest, it helped me lose 14 pounds in 2 months along with training and win! The only negative thing I have to share about this product is that it is a little too sweet for my liking.

Proteinjunkiee1's Rating

Bomb.com Like this is in my top 3 favorite proteins as far as taste go. Not chalky. Mixes effortlessly.

Amberisstrong's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

I tried a sample of this protein at David Barton and I have to say its one of the best tasting proteins I have tried. Only 1 gram of sugar and 24 of protein. Great ratio! Great brand! Great product!

lorilaurita's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

I gave Muscle Tech 100% Whey Gold a 10. It has everything I look for in a protein supplement. Clean ingredients, easily mixes in a shaker cup with water on the go or even better with ice cubes peanut butter and a banana for a filling shake. Tastes great no having to choke it down. I actually look forward to drinking it post workout! 24 grams of protein per scoop with added BCAAs and Glutamine. I can't rate it on gains yet because I was at the end of a cut when I started the tub. Now on a lean gain so we'll see where it takes me.

AustinWK95's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

I've been taking this protein for the last 4 months and just bought another 11 pounds of it for $90 on sale here on Bodybuilding, and it's got everything that ON has in it down to the same dose of BCAA's and Glutamine for less. 10 pounds of ON was $110, and I got 11 pounds of MT for $90. This protein tastes okay with both water or milk, but add a big scoop of Jif Peanut Butter into it, it makes it taste LITERALLY 10000x better, + even more protein from the peanut butter. My brother recommended graham crackers too, haven't tried that yet, but I don't see how it can get much better than a scoop of peanut butter with this. I've heard the graham crackers make the shake more filling. I also tried it with ice cubes crushed up and didn't really notice a difference. It's hard to believe something that tastes this good can be good for you.

Jordan1697's Rating

Jordan1697 did not leave a written review for this product.

smailer's Rating
French Vanilla Creme

I'm not a fan of vanilla flavor but this French vanilla creme is a boom! Easy to mix with water or milk and you don't even need a shaker. Great for make pancakes and crepes. Rapid-absorbing and recovery. Fuel your muscles and grow!

bbartone's Rating
French Vanilla Creme

I used the product for a month. I have noticed increase in strength. My bench has went up a solid 20lbs. This month. I have not noticed my muscles feeling sore the day after workouts and I have really picked up the intensity over the past month. I would 100% recommend this product for those of you looking to add some strength and size.

ryanAdric's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

MuscleTech's has increased my muscle gains and enhanced my recovery time tremendously. The double chocolate flavor was great.

chryu14's Rating
French Vanilla Creme

MuscleTech's Nitro-Tech 100% is an excellent whey protein product. It mixes well with both water and milk, and compliments my macro profile perfectly. I have only tried the French Vanilla Creme, but as a Vanilla buff, it both smells and tastes great. I used it in oats, pancakes, and muffins and neither or those recipes suffered at all. A solid, yet versatile addition to your supplement stack. I would [will] definitely purchase again.