MuscleTech NITRO-TECH 100% Whey Gold Reviews

Incredible Pure Protein Powder Featuring Whey Protein Peptides And Whey Protein Isolate

Strawberry
Cookies and Cream
Chocolate Peanut Butter
French Vanilla Creme

taylorjake8585's Rating

taylorjake8585 did not leave a written review for this product.

kenricbarnes's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

This protein was very good. It mixed really well and the flavor was great. I mixed it with milk and it tasted great. 100% would get again.

Great tasting protein powder by muscle tech. It's mixes really well. I sometimes use it with oatmeal to make pancakes and it's awesome. Really clean with low sugar and still tastes good. Muscle tech over other brands any day!

lex2479's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

I usually stick to strawberry flavors when I use protein shakes , I was impressed with the chocolate flavor . It was rich in flavor but smooth not chalky like with other proteins ive had before, I love the fact its 100% whey and has bcaa's in it just incase you forget to take them like i do. I mixed this with water and ice and loved it! Definatly would recomend this product.

tqauditor's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

I saw another reviewer post this and I must agree. Muscletech products are my go to products for all of my supplement needs. I have yet to have a bad experience with one of their products, and I've tried many of them. This particular protein powder is very good. It doesn't leave me feeling bloated or heavy in my stomach, and the taste is excellent. Not chalky at all. I mix almost all of my protein powders with ice, unsweetened cashew milk, and a tablespoon of peanut butter powder. I always get some version of chocolate, so I cannot speak to any other flavor. My favorite is the NitroTech POWER, and I enjoy the NitroTech NIGHTTIME as a dessert shake before bed. But I was very pleased with the Whey Gold as well.

HayesJ99's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Excellent taste, got the job done and mixes decently well but has a stick to the bottom of the shaker consistently (I've tried many shakers as well). Bought this from a 2 for 40$ deal and would buy again if the sale were to happen again. Good solid product.

Pianobishop's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

I like the fact that it's all Whey! Didn't really have enough to do a full review because I only had a sample,but I can see adding this to my daytime protein and while working out. The DOUBLE RICH CHOCOLATE tasted great!!!

Corey2020's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

This is one of the best Proteins I have ever used it is clean it taste amazing.

Niksastick's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Mixes very smooth and goes down smooth. Sometimes thats a hard thing to find in a protein mix. Other than that I thought it was a great product for someone who wants a more natural protein since it is all whey. Strongly suggest this.

fithuntress04's Rating

Hands down the BEST whey protein I have ever tasted. The flavor is amazing (10/10) and mixes very well, even with just water in a shaker cup. I would definitely recommend adding MuscleTech's NITRO-TECH 100% Whey Gold to your daily stack for optimum results!

powers70's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Compared to other whey protein powders I have tried, the flavor of this product is awesome. I will definitely be adding this powder to my regular routine and look forward to seeing what kind of results I will be able to achieve from using it regularly!

switchbladejake's Rating

I usually don't care for chocolate flavored protein, but this was spot on. Not a terrible amount of carbs, which is nice for anyone doing a Keto diet. I personally mixed this with a combo of heavy whipping cream and water. Tasted absolutely amazing.

tkoerth's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This protein works great. I blend with chocolate almond milk and it mixes very well and tastes delicious. Protein content per serving works well and I would recommend this product to anyone.

crimson84's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

I'm not a big fan of chocolate protein but this one is great, tastes great and mixes well, I like the fact I only had to use 3oz of milk (which I prefer over water) to mix it in. This was a great sample product and I like to try new proteins to see what's out there and this is a good one. Would recommend.

ethomp48's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Definitely one of the best proteins I have ever had. I was a little nervous at first since it called to mix with only 3 oz of water (or skim milk) so I was surprised to see how well it blended with such a small amount of water. It also tasted AMAZING, basically like chocolate milk.

Ladyhendrickst's Rating

I mixed only with water and I was not only surprised by how well it mixed but also how good it tasted. I will definitely continue to use as well as try other flavors.

Cingram94's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

This whey protein is by far my favorite so far. I really like how well it mixes and the taste of it. Great Buy.

Easily the best tasting protein powder I have tasted. I was not as sore as I had been after previous workouts and I am seriously considering buying a jug.

jcasey2288's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

I really like this product it tases really good and it mixs easily

apardue83's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

The only Whey Protein I actually like. I have tried many different brands and flavors, this protein mixes very well. The protein blends very smooth. Also, I didn't experience much soreness after my workouts. Awesome Product.