MuscleTech Mission1 Baked Protein Bar Reviews

Best-Tasting Clean Protein Bar with up to 21g Protein, 20g Fiber and 5g or less Net Carbs!*

1-20 of 1,050 Reviews

Jasonleee's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

The texture of the bar is great, flavor is perfect!

penelopejames's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

This bar is true to its flavor, really tasted like a brownie

ronniebee's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

I love this bar and that it only has 3g of sugar unlike most!

raycheller's Rating

This is an amazing bar great ingredients

Bossgirlssquat1's Rating

If I could give it 11 stars I would! This has a creamy soft consistency ....rich and filling. 21 grams of protein which is epic!

joecerda87's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

Omg all of them are so Good!

robert1290's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

This truly taste like a brownie

hitzpatz's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I am very happy with this product. As a vegetarian, I rely heavily on bars and protein shakes for between meal snacks. They have helped greatly in reaching my daily protein intake goals. The taste is decent for a bar with over 20 grams of protein and good balance of other macros. I take one in the afternoon and keeps me full for solid couple of hours. I would be ordering these again and try out other flavors.

cadivette's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

These bars taste great for only 200 calories. They are not grainy like some other bars I've tried or contain 400-500 calories like the competitors. I can't wait to try the other flavors!

CodyC250's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I have just finished my first box of these and overall I am very pleased. They have helped greatly in reaching my daily protein intake goals. They are great for on the go hold up well in a gym bag. The taste was good for a bar with over 20 grams of protein. Through my experience, nothing with that much quality protein will ever taste amazing, just like protein shakes, but for what it is, it is exceptional compared to others.

edasare's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

These protein bars are one of the best I have had so far. The texture alone is different from other protein bars I have tried in the past. I would definitely recommend these

blamie's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

I acant say enough about this protein bar, with 21g of protein 15g of fibehr, no artificial flavors or coloring its hard to believe that im eating something this good! The taste is great, its only 200 calories so it makes for a great quick healthy snack! It curves my appetite and keeps me going until my next meal! I absolutely love them, cant wait to try the other flavors!

Austinmiller67's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

every morning i would eat one and it would give me that boost i needed to get the day started

nicenlean93's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Hands down the best! real cookie dough flavor with big chunks of chocolate. Packed with protein and calories makes it perfect for either Pre or post workout, i usually have it right away after some intense weight training. Surprisingly it even helps curb my appetite when I'm feeling really hungry

HallieP's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

These MuscleTech Mission1 Clean Protein Bars in Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough taste great and they are packed full of protein. They look and taste like the cookie dough they are named after and you get lots of chocolate in every chewy bite. Each bar is 200 calories and has 21g of protein and 15 g of fiber, making this a great snack. It is very filling and curbs my hunger.

marijanequeen's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

The chocolate chip cookie dough is the best I have ever tasted! Whether it is on the go boost or a pre-workout this is definitely the bar for you. I will be purchasing again in the future and highly recommend.

Allup2me's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

The bar is really good. It tastes amazing, and it tastes like a candy bar. Definitely helps satisfy cravings and hunger. My only complaint is that it makes me bloated.

cherrryyy's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

These bars have really good macros and they really helped with my sweet tooth cravings! I also noticed that these bars kept me full for a good amount of time. They were a bit too chewy but the flavor was amazing, just like a candy bar!

xsquid99's Rating

These are delicious bars with good taste, great macros, and low calories (approx. 200 per bar). I found them at Grocery Outlet for only $3.99 a box, so if you have a Grocery Outlet near you I recommend heading there!

ztnahas's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Great Protein bars that have some of the best overall macros that i have seen. They taste good and are easy to eat as a start to the day, a post workout meal, or just a snack.

1-20 of 1,050 Reviews