MuscleTech Mission1 Baked Protein Bar Reviews

Best-Tasting Clean Protein Bar with up to 21g Protein, 20g Fiber and 5g or less Net Carbs!*

kamil234's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

I thought I found a quest bar alternative, according to the macros anyways. I got a bunch of boxes of these on another site due to a good deal. They were 6 months from expiration and hard as a rock. The taste itself was pretty chalky. Everytime i ate this, it's like i was getting a jaw workout. If you throw it in the microware for 10-15 seconds, it is much better, but still doesnt change the fact that it's pretty difficult to eat without being heated up.

elizabethryan10's Rating

This bar was so difficult to eat. The texture was tough and not enjoyable.

MHurn623's Rating

This protein bar is amazing, tastes great, fits in my workout bag or backpack easily and even easier to eat on the go, whether it is after the workout or on a hike I have not been let down by this bar, tons of clean protein and tastes great with no bad aftertaste. I will buy again and try other flavors.

spiritall's Rating

Great protein bar for the price, I realy like the nutritions facts. 20g of protein 6 fat , 1 sugar and 20 fiber !! thats a lot too keep you full. Natural sweetness with stevia wich is great, only 190 calories (brownies). so its a very big deal. I choose brownies to compare with combat crunch brownies. Yes combat taste a little better and is less chewy, but the nutrional fact is not as good as mission 1. I really like the coockie dough too and coockie and cream, both are less hard to chew compare to the brownies. ideal for someone who look to be strict on their diet. Taste like a cheat but its not a cheat ! :)

Rosavic's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Taste sweet but not too much, and very low on sugar!

cemiltacir's Rating

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

BBGfitgirl's Rating

This is a very unique bar. Its not like some bars that taste like candy because they are filled with sugar. It has the texture of a quest bar, but its sweetened with stevia...so its much more natural. Very filling. I enjoy it microwaved for 8 seconds.

brianaoppen's Rating

I am not really a fan of protein bars because of the texture, but this one wasn't too bad. I enjoyed the flavor just not the texture.

TheRomans8's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

For under 200 calories and 20g of protein these make hitting my goals a lot easier. Crave these everyday. Perfect pre or post workout snack

JPantano's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

Great for protein on the go

tastes really good and has good nutrients. Keeps me feeling full

DMarcoot's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Love these guys post-workout. Full protein count and the cookies and cream taste great!!!

collinrdawson's Rating

High protein and really good flavor! Great price for such an effective bar.

Sm1353's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Great nutrition facts combined with significantly above average taste/texture. May switch from quest bars because they're cheaper and still have loads of protein.

Andrea33764's Rating

great flavor

reed9driver's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

These are my favorite protein bars by far. Great nutritional value with a good taste. There may others that taste a little better but they have higher sugar and carbs. These are what they claim to be "clean."

The flavor of this protein bar is decent. The only thing making this 7 stars is that I'm not a fan of the texture of this product. That being said, this Is a great on the go protein bar. I live a busy lifestyle and I always keep a few of these handy in my truck, at work, and in my gym bag.

pettysc's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Pros: Good taste, high in protein and fiber, and convenient Cons: Can bite off too much to chew on occasion I would keep one on my night stand with my water and eat it as soon as I wake up. Great for on the go protein.

ingistrength's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Prob the best protein bar ive ever had. It doesnt have any of those sugar alcohols so its really easy on the stomach and digests well, tastes pretty good too

lpayton's Rating

By far, the best bar on the market. Beat to eat after workout.