MuscleTech Creactor Reviews

Designed to Boost Size, Strength, and Recovery with No Bloating*

Fruit Punch Extreme

Twan687's Rating
Unflavored

Seems to be doing the job. Mixes really well, and on it's own, it taste almost like lemon juice. I'd recommend it.

jeffreydsams's Rating

This has a good taste. Refreshing. I don't typically use creatine but the girls sang its praises for building muscle so I am willing to try it!

KirtLovesJaimie's Rating

If you need creatine then this is what you want! Increases power, improves stamina, taste good, and gives me a great pump. Highly recommend.

Lauclark01's Rating
Unflavored

Very satisfied with this purchase!! I have tried other creatine products in the past, but they gave me stomach aches and left me feeling bloated. After some reasearch I discovered the best creatine was creatine HCI. I dont have any stomach aches with this and no bloat at all. I will always keep this stocked on my shelf!! Plus even though it was "unflavored" it still had a pleasant taste. Like a slight citrus taste. Only negative is it doesnt mix the greatest. Little white clumps are always there no matter how much I try to mix it. But Not a huge deal cause I just gulp it down after my workout anyways.

Sweet1Sid's Rating
Lemon Lime Twist

Amazing product that helps in the recovery after hard and strenuous workouts! The taste is second to none which makes it the perfect after workout supplement for me! Being a type 2 Diabetic, it is health safe according to my doctor and I also use to recover after officiating basketball games! Thank You MuscleTech on another great product!

carlosespinosa's Rating
Blue Raspberry Blast

Someone can help me as you take this supplement, before going to the gym or after going to the gym

patriot77's Rating
Lemon Lime Twist

taste is great.....just started so I will update with performance results soon

carchair9999's Rating
Lemon Lime Twist

The lemon lime was like a great lemonade drink, full creatine HCI and free acid no other stuff added which is great.

Anthonybulluck's Rating

Ivebeen using this product for a little over a month now and my bench went up 10 pounds and my squat one rep max stayed the same but I'm hitting it for 3 reps now instead of 1

SCrosmer's Rating
Blue Raspberry Blast

This creatine is pretty good. Creatine is the number studied supplement in the world. With that said its usually recommended to take about 5 grams a day. This product is a little under dosed seeing as you would have to take it 3 1/2 times a day. If they upped the dosage, maintained the same price since its usually no more than $15 for a tub, and kept the 120 servings i would say this would be a 5 star product. The blue raspberry also mixes well with other blue raspberries.

W0NDERNATER's Rating

Good product. I did see results over time just not as quickly as with other products. MuscleTech is doing great making products that work great for different bodies and I will continue to try them to find the best one for me.

JALICEA85's Rating
Lemon Lime Twist

Think it mixed very well! No clumps or undissolved amounts. The taste was actually great. I started taking it right after my workout and have noticed an increase in strength. Definitely would recommend it!

FiliSteakhouse's Rating
Blue Raspberry Blast

The flavor is amazing taste like real raspberry! I take 1-2 scoops immediately after my workout. would recommend to any one trying to put on mass and build strength at the same time. awesome weather your bulking or cutting

Mmaster10's Rating
Unflavored

Great creatine supplement. Highly suggest that you add one scoop to an afternoon protein shake and one scoop to a protein shake 30 mins after working out, if you want to see substantial gains. As for the taste, unflavored is, mostly, unflavored however I defiantly noticed a sweet yet strange new/different taste to what ever I added it too. Totally manageable though. Would buy again and recommend.

Trav101775's Rating

Great product taste great too.

painNgains's Rating

Best creatine out there, easy dosing, purest creatine,great results in size and strength,muscletech has another superior product.

Cmeuz's Rating
Blue Raspberry Blast

This is an amazing Creatine, taste was okay but I notice my recovery time shortened and my strength has increased. I would recommend.

Gdub1984's Rating
Unflavored

The unflavored tasted SO bad. It is very sour.

ashfitx's Rating

ashfitx did not leave a written review for this product.

EPLEITEZ's Rating
Lemon Lime Twist

Really good creatine product. I've never been a fan of creatine because of the grittiness when you are mixing it and just the taste of some of them makes you gag. One of the best creatine products Muscletech has come up with so far. Totally would recommend it to anyone who needs a stronger creatine powder to get through even the toughest workouts in the gym.