MuscleTech Amino Build Next Gen Reviews

Icy Rocket Freeze
Concord Grape

kenricbarnes's Rating
Orange Mango Cooler

Got this as a sample and was impressed with it. The flavor was great. I like mango a lot so this was good. It helped me feel good after a heavy day of squats. The only negative was it didn't mix as well as I had hoped.

ms555's Rating

Really fresh bcaa. Got it as a sample and I was impressed. Recovery time half after pulling deadlifts and maxing out at 325lbs. Gave me the pump and helped the muscles not fatigue as quick. I would buy it

Scotte8736's Rating
Orange Mango Cooler

I was thouroghly pleased with this bcaa from Muscletech!! I was a little skeptical about this flavor, Orange Mango Cooler, because I am not a huge fan of Mango, but it was delucious, helped with my recovery time as well. Muscletech has a win at with this one.

lex2479's Rating
Orange Mango Cooler

I recieved a sample and decided to use it on a day when I had a soccer game for my league. The previous night I didnt get much sleep so this was a perfect opportunity to use it. I can definatly say I was surprised with the flavor it was really good i did mix woth a bottle and half of water and drank it about 30 minutes prior to activity. It gave me the boost of energy I was looking for during my game! Definatly impressed by it and would def recomend to anyone looking for bcaa with an energy boost. I am definatlly going to purchase this item on my next order of supplements!

Elchin512's Rating
Fruit Punch Splash

Elchin512 did not leave a written review for this product.

HayesJ99's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Amazing taste, excellent mix-ability, clear focus and great energy. Everything you need from an amino/pre workout. Would purchase again.

Pianobishop's Rating
Orange Mango Cooler

I haven't used this in the gym yet but for extra energy during the day I found it to be great! I would love what it would be like while working out

Corey2020's Rating

I love this Amino for intra work out to give me that extra boost and faster recovery time. I also love using it as a energy drink replacement when i hit a wall mid day. Taste Great!!!

Kttnmthking's Rating
Orange Mango Cooler

I am a carpenter out in the Arizona sun and I needed a good product to add to the water jug instead of the sports drink mix. The Muscle Tech Amino Build was perfect because I could sip on it all day long and the effects were better than replenishing with water or sports drink. The constant energy and focus was amazing. Since this has electrolytes but no sugar, I replaced sports drinks altogether. Best yet, the flavor was great! I tried the orange mango cooler and it was very good, like a sweetened tangerine. I usually try different flavors when offered, but the orange mango cooler is a winner for me, already in my reorder list.

mhunter509's Rating
Orange Mango Cooler

Amazing product if you're looking to up your aminos. The Orange Mango Cooler flavor was phenomenal and it didn't have the chalky consistency that most amino acid supplements have. Only minor nitpick I have is that I wish it was zero calories as I do intermittent fasting and like to have some BCAAs in the morning, but other than that this is perfect.

powers70's Rating
Orange Mango Cooler

The flavor was great! I've tried other BCAA's and the flavor from this product was great compared to the others I have tried. Even though it was only a sample of this product that I had tried, I could definitely feel the additional boost of energy that it gave to me before and during the two workouts I was able to use it for. It didn't give me that jittery feeling like others I have tried in the past. It will definitely be a product I will be purchasing for use during my workouts.

Chpill's Rating
Orange Mango Cooler

Mixed well, and gave added boost. Just didn't care for mango flavor, just not my flavor.

switchbladejake's Rating

Flavor was excellent. Mixed very well, with no grittiness. This is perfect for those days when you need that extra push. I used this with Vapor X5 and had one of my better workouts that I have had in awhile.

CariRo13's Rating
Icy Rocket Freeze

I honestly didn't care for the Orange Mango Cooler flavor & I don't think I could drink it on a daily basis, but I LOVED the Icy Rocket Freeze it was so good!!! I drink this about 30 minutes before my workout & I could feel that awesome thingly feeling within minutes. I usually workout for 2 hours & I feel like I have more energy with this pre-workout.

ethomp48's Rating
Orange Mango Cooler

I've never tried Amino's during a workout before but I could tell the difference. I definitely had more a pump the days I drank the Amino Build Next Gen during my workout. I had the Orange Mango Cooler flavor and it was good! I'm not that much of a fan of orange but I do recommend this flavor for sure.

Cingram94's Rating
Orange Mango Cooler

This aminos drink is awesome in both taste and effectiveness. I took it after a 12 hour night shift before the gym and felt it kept me energized through my workout and helping to recover after.

jcasey2288's Rating
Orange Mango Cooler

I have never really taken aminos but this is a pretty good one it mixes well and i could tell the boost in energy as well as workout performance.

apardue83's Rating
Orange Mango Cooler

Tasted great and provided me with just enough energy to start my day without a crashing feeling. Helped majorly with my recovery as well.

jliebler's Rating
Orange Mango Cooler

I am not huge on BCAA's however this was one the best tasting BCAA's I have ever had. I also found this to mix very well with cold water. The recovery time was by far a lot faster than the current BCAA's I was taking. I drank this during my workout and I felt that it also gave me more energy to push through my sets especially on bench press.

Thebigk14's Rating
Orange Mango Cooler

Okay so as far as taste goes because that's a big thing for me! This is by far the best tasting amino I've ever had! I know amino usually have a bit of an after taste! But as far as energy I could tell a boost in energy and my performance during my workout I could definitely feel the extra power and recovery of my muscles I could always get two or three extra reps in!! Love the flavor and I can't wait to see the long term results of using this product! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great amino supplement!!