MusclePharm Natural Series Pre-Workout Reviews

7.2

• nwiebs
nwiebs's Rating
Fresh Cut Watermelon

I really enjoyed this preworkout. I have used a number of different preworkouts in the past but I decided I wanted something that was better for me, made me less jittery, and wasn't as harmful on my body. I say this all with a grain of salt as I know some people argue preworkout isn't good for you or your body but moving on. I found this preworkout to work really well for me. It gave me the energy I needed for my workouts but didn't feel like an absolute overload like some preworkouts. Plus I didn't have any side affects like feeling jittery, digestive issues, or body pains. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to use preworkout for positive benefits at the gym but doesn't the overload of ingredients they can't even pronounce. In regards to the taste, it isn't my favorite. It tastes a lot like raw tea with a little bit of watermelon. However, drinking it everyday i got used to it and was fine with it. I am sure the taste comes with the natural aspect of the preworkout.

chilly79's Rating
Fresh Cut Watermelon

Wasn't sure about MP natural product... It gave me what i want before workout when i don't have time for coffee. Just a little energy i need. Taste good and the mixing is easy.

foreverinour's Rating
Fresh Cut Watermelon

This product gives me more of a "clean" energy. I can be pretty sensitive to caffeine mentally, and this gives me no problems. I get a bit of a boost and mentally im good. I don't have trouble sleeping. The taste is definitely on the organic/plant side, but its not bad. If youre looking for something that will make you feel like you want to destroy everything, then this isn't it. If you want a little boost that won't make your mind go all over the place then this is it. at least for me.

forevertwink's Rating
Fresh Cut Watermelon

I bought a sample stick of this at a local organic grocer. This product is NOT marketed towards the 'hardcore' gym goer who like the exotic stimulants (not sold on BB.com). This is marketed towards a completely different audience. With that being said, I just wanted to try it out knowing that it wasn't going to produce huge pumps, tunnel vision or extreme energy. Taste Wise, this stuff is pretty bad. I stay away from stevia flavored anything and this couldn't escape stevia flavoring. Going with the recommended water amount it was very watered down and tasted like watermelon rinds if anything. as far as energy - it does what you would expect from the caffeine content. just enough to get you going.

Irishguy1382's Rating

Terrible terrible taste....gave me some more endurance and had a pretty good workout...but flavor is terrible.

tALLENt1's Rating
Fresh Cut Watermelon

tALLENt1 did not leave a written review for this product.

dayman485's Rating
Fresh Cut Watermelon

I thought it had a nice clean feel, got me ready for my gym session but didn't have me grinding my teeth, just wish there was a wider selection of flavors, but I will definitely be buying again.