MusclePharm Combat XL Mass Gainer Reviews

Chocolate Peanut Butter
Vanilla

JohnnyBLifts's Rating
Chocolate

Flavor and mix?! WHO CARES! Does it add weight and size, yes or no?! IT DOES! Never has there been a mass gainer so cheap yet give you great results that I've tried and trust me I've paid more money for gainers than you can get for a container. $44 for a 12lb bag of gains!? YES PLEASE!!! A average gainer is 5lbs for $40! It's a 10 for many reasons!

Karlgymaholic's Rating
Chocolate

I just bought this new thing cause i m big fan of mass gainers.And its a good choice of having.this will bring leanmusclemass in u.i was a big fan of ON products.I finshd 2 bags of serious mass,at the time i startd i was 78kg thn i increased my weight upto 87kg as u can see my dp.then i wish to endup taking supplements(for 6months) to see what will happens.. But sadly i noticed very small change.it was like not growing up anymore but to maintaining my size(diet was as same as was wd takng serious mass) Now buying this new product & 2days of using it..hey i really feel the change,yesterday i hv done my legs & today when i wokeup i was really surprised by still having those pump in it which i didnt noticed whole those 6 months.. So in short to say I m impressed by this product & im totally satisfied that i bought a good thing & it tastes great. (ingredients are superb)

kevinbarry94's Rating
Chocolate

Absolute garbage. Mixes terribly and tastes awful. Stick to real food and get some quality calories in, unlike this trash that will do nothing other than bloat the hell out of you. That being said, I decided to give it an extra star on the off chance that you're trying to fill out your work pants by adding some size to your waist, because you can definitely count on this product to help you out in that regard.

masterskyle12's Rating
Chocolate

I would recommend this mass gainer to anyone looking to start bulking. MusclePharm does a excellent job on this product along with all o The rest of them and defiantly saw the mass I was looking for. Chocolate is the best flavor in my personal opinion and would recommend that flavor to anyone. I will defiantly be buying this product again soon.

Hugh17's Rating
Chocolate

I am on my second Combat XL both chocolate. Taste is strong chocolate. MIixeability is decent. I think the sweet potatoe as an ingredient gives me gas /upset stomach. I am just drinking one in the morning at 7:00 AM and between there and breakfast at 9:00 am i have felt a rumbling stomach. I still don't know if i will try the vanilla flavour.

andrewtross95's Rating
Chocolate

I have to say. This stuff is like nesquick on crack. With milk, it is the bombest chocolate flavor ever. Without, it is second to the bombest flavor ever. I recommend milk. On sale for 45$ at a local store for a 12 pound bag. Sick ******* deal. I drink twice a day, four scoops. Would not attribute my gains to a drink, but it definitely helps get in the calories for the day (1200) without making you feel full (how the **** do I eat after 1200 calories?). Also with a whopping serving of protein at 60 grams for 4 scoops. Would recommend. Very surprised to see only 5 other reviews.

PeterStark's Rating
Chocolate

Great mass gainer, mixes very easily in a shaker bottle and loved the chocolate flavor. Good value for money too and a worthy replacement for the Arnold Series Iron Mass.

epeak's Rating
Vanilla

This is a very ok average mass gainer. Mixes horribly, very clumpy- had to mix 1 scoop at a time. Flavor is average- sweet but not nearly as sweet as others. It's drinkable-decent recovery/protein shake. Gave it a 6 just above average.

esauc21's Rating
Chocolate

I tried a lot of Mass Gainers before, loved GNC Bulk 1340 since it has the extra more calories and carbs that it has, also Serious Mass;manage to tried this bag I would have to say its really great just it's super sweet but shouldn't be any problem. You guys have to remmember for hard gainers, eat, eat, eat and eat because this alone and eating a big of real food is not going to help, Eat A LOT.

haydenptracy's Rating
Chocolate

So I have been using this product for about a month now and I have to say so far it's been good. The chocolate flavor is okay and the product blends well. I am a hard gainer and in less than a month I've put on a little over 5lbs while still maintaining a low body fat percentage. I do split the serving size in two because 4 scoops is just too much to try and put down in one sitting. I would recommend 2 scoops at a time for a better shake and not too thick.

jreced's Rating
Chocolate

This is new and has no reviews so I'll have at it. First of all, this tastes sweet. Really really really sweet. I personally like it but if you're not a fan of super sweet flavors then this probably isn't for you. Just like most weight gainers, the scooper is ridiculous so you'll need to use a blender or a really big shaker cup. It's pretty hard to not gain weight with so many calories and carbs so that's not an issue. I'd say its pretty solid, despite maltodextrin being one of the primary ingredients. It does what it says and the flavor isn't too bad in my opinion.