MusclePharm Combat 100% Whey Reviews

6.9
Strawberry
Vanilla

DanielS4's Rating

take before bed tastes good, I switch to aminos if looking to cut

bashar891414's Rating
Cookies 'N' Cream

bashar891414 did not leave a written review for this product.

westondj's Rating
Cappuccino

Absolutely love this protein. I prefer a bigger scoop size and thicker protein. Totally addicted to the cookies & cream which I mix with oats for my daily pre-workout meal.

NicholaiMifsud's Rating
Vanilla

Great taste and solubility. The best i tried so far out of like 5 brands.

sulaimanlalani's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I want to ask about mp combat whey ,why their is no added bcaa or its neither claims in its protein powder///

bmacon6986's Rating
Chocolate Milk

You get exactly what you pay for with this stuff! This is my go-to whey protein. The cappuccino flavor is AMAZING! I blend it with 2 cups of iced coffee for a protein frappe at least once every day

Cheech65's Rating
Cookies 'N' Cream

Excellent source of pure whey protein, yet, I was definitely disappointed by the Cookies 'N' Cream flavor powder. It does not mix well with water at all. Would consider buying again, but only in another flavor. Tasted like cardboard.

liftingxdude's Rating
Strawberry

liftingxdude did not leave a written review for this product.

IIBigbyII's Rating

Great nutritional values and great taste. It has a nice thick texture that makes you feel very full .You'll love this if you enjoy shakes with a creamy texture.

FaithKT's Rating

This is my go to whey protein!!!! The macros are amazing!!!!!!!!! and I like the taste. Muscle Pharm's Combat 100% Whey mixes easily I never end up drinking chunks. I have tried all of the flavors and really love the Cappuccino, strawberry and chocolate. I am usually a vanilla over chocolate person, but I do not love their vanilla. The cookies and cream is pretty much vanilla with black chunks. But I love this protein no matter what and I definitely see myself using this for a VERY long time, make sure to try it out.

stjimmy38's Rating
Cookies 'N' Cream

stjimmy38 did not leave a written review for this product.

Bibin0508's Rating
Cappuccino

in regards to flavor i have tried cappuccino, cookies n cream from MP Combat 100% WHEY and it hasn't disappointed me. mix well in 8oz wit one scoop. in regards to result since i have them after ma proper workout n routine i can c the difference.

loopvinny84's Rating

I've been taking protein powder for fifteen years on the most regular baisis--and i purchased Cookies and Cream, by Muscle Pharm, at Costco. This is the worst tasting protein powder i have ever had in my entire life. I have never tasted something so awful-- it was worse than the nuclear milk i had to drink on deployment.

sportysydney's Rating
Cookies 'N' Cream

This was my first choice to pick out since my bf has the same exact kind. Definitely would recommend to anyone else to try

kylemcevoy's Rating

Best tasting whey I've had. Blends well

FIRAS37's Rating
Cookies 'N' Cream

FIRAS37 did not leave a written review for this product.

pamgisalfred's Rating

About the 100% whey isolate...This is the best whey isolate ever! So far I have only tried the chocolate milk, but can't wait to try the vanilla and cookies & cream. Perfect for what I want in a protein powder! No sugar, low sodium, low cholesterol, and great taste, love it! Too bad the regular formula has so much bad stuff, but the isolate is going to be my new best friend!

locpham's Rating
Cappuccino

The taste was great but I did not see bcaa on the label.

dirtybird825's Rating
Cookies 'N' Cream

I have definitely seen improvement in overall lean body mass and recovery over time. I feel much stronger and more defined. Not to mention it tastes awesome.

majdloulou71's Rating
Cappuccino

This product is AWESOME. Made some solid gains with this supplement it does foam quite a bid you shake. would recommend put a lot of water for taste enhancement. IT makes you feel filled after a workout for a good Hour which is good for my schedule 10\10 would recommend this product and Cappuccino flavor was absolutely delicious.