MusclePharm Combat 100% Whey Reviews

7.1
Strawberry

sportysydney's Rating
Cookies 'N' Cream

This was my first choice to pick out since my bf has the same exact kind. Definitely would recommend to anyone else to try

kylemcevoy's Rating

Best tasting whey I've had. Blends well

FIRAS37's Rating
Cookies 'N' Cream

FIRAS37 did not leave a written review for this product.

pamgisalfred's Rating

About the 100% whey isolate...This is the best whey isolate ever! So far I have only tried the chocolate milk, but can't wait to try the vanilla and cookies & cream. Perfect for what I want in a protein powder! No sugar, low sodium, low cholesterol, and great taste, love it! Too bad the regular formula has so much bad stuff, but the isolate is going to be my new best friend!

locpham's Rating
Cappuccino

The taste was great but I did not see bcaa on the label.

dirtybird825's Rating
Cookies 'N' Cream

I have definitely seen improvement in overall lean body mass and recovery over time. I feel much stronger and more defined. Not to mention it tastes awesome.

majdloulou71's Rating
Cappuccino

This product is AWESOME. Made some solid gains with this supplement it does foam quite a bid you shake. would recommend put a lot of water for taste enhancement. IT makes you feel filled after a workout for a good Hour which is good for my schedule 10\10 would recommend this product and Cappuccino flavor was absolutely delicious.

MotyTri's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I love it. Works really well with my body. Makes me feel so much stronger.

LeiutenantDan's Rating
Cappuccino

LeiutenantDan did not leave a written review for this product.

ErogeOficial's Rating
Vanilla

ErogeOficial did not leave a written review for this product.

HBRADFORD13's Rating
Cappuccino

The Cappuccino flavor is the best protein powder flavor I have ever tried! It mixes up smooth every time even with out a mixer ball! I recommend this protein to everyone I talk to! I take it post-workout and some times throughout the day to replace a meal and can't get enough of it!

sulaimanlalani's Rating
Chocolate Milk

i was really impressed to taste the new mp combat 100%whey as compared to ON Gold Std. which was quite good but not that much too good, mix-ability is little bit hard but that s OK little more effort to shake, drink in milk better tastes than water but i wonder why their is no BCAAS included in it?

gloom1's Rating
Vanilla

Tastes like sh**. Mixibility is ok, not as good as ON, but vanilla flavor is pure crappy tasting. Got it because it was on sale. Doubt I'll be buying it again

JoseInteriano1's Rating
Cappuccino

Very high quality protein as you can see by nutrition label. Cappuccino flavor was amazing. With over 70 serving in the 5lb This protein is the biggest bang for your buck.

naren17592's Rating
Vanilla

it is not mixing so well, previously I used ON gold which stirred well within few shakes and this product getting bubbles, I'm sick with this product.

Champ143's Rating
Vanilla

The product overview states that each serving only has 65mg of sodium , However when you take a look at the nutrition facts it reads 80mg per serving...am I missing something here??

cmorton24's Rating

good protein i like it

• derpin
derpin's Rating
Vanilla

It mixes really well, good texture and it doesn't get all frothy and bubbly like some other products. However, I think the vanilla flavour is horrible. I have to use twice as much water and hold my breath to get it down. It's so sickeningly sweet, it tastes like you're drinking watery icing sugar. I'll be looking for a product with a much more mild flavour next time.

rgarcia1018's Rating
Cookies 'N' Cream

rgarcia1018 did not leave a written review for this product.

Vanessatrevino's Rating
Cappuccino

Not the greatest taste but not the worst. I would order this again if you haven't tried it check it out.