Kaged Muscle The Standard Tee Reviews

9.9
9.9

mschurmann's Rating

High quality t-shirt. I got a Large and, for comparison, this fits me just like Large Nike Dri-Fit 100% cotton shirts (not the wicking material/polyester blends). Similar material thickness and feel as my Nike 100% cotton t-shirts as well

edgar8692's Rating

Excellent quality! Feels and fits amazing!

francispalmeri's Rating

I love wearing this shirt during a workout! Kaged Muscle is one of the best supplement companies out there. As with most shirts on bodybuilding, I suggest getting a shirt one size bigger than you usually wear.

ffightereng3's Rating

Great fitting t-shirt! Snug in all the right places to show off those gains! Sizes run pretty true so no need to go smaller or bigger than you would normally take. Doesn't shrink or get stretched out!!

nemesiscustoms's Rating

Great shirt

JustLuckyMe's Rating

JustLuckyMe did not leave a written review for this product.

lwisdom43's Rating

lwisdom43 did not leave a written review for this product.

arrijv09's Rating

Love this shirt, new favorite shirt, hugs the body well and the sleeves hug the arms so we can see the gainz

israatreides's Rating

I am a huge fan of Kris Gethin, but I can not give this t-shirt a 10. The fabric is awesome, really smooth and the sizing is great, but to be honest I was a little disappointed in the quality of the grafics, It didnt feel smooth at all and the ink (specially in the front) can be a little bothering. Except for that the t-shirt holds great, even the mentioned above, I propably would be buying some of the other shirts!

mek1981's Rating

mek1981 did not leave a written review for this product.

nycuban69's Rating

GREAT SHIRT NICE AND SOFT AND HOLDS MY SWEAT, WILL BE BUYING ANOTHER ONE IN ANOTHER COLOR

Joshmm95's Rating

Great fitting shirt, a size large fit perfectly. The graphic on the back also looks cool.

wtxDTCguy's Rating

Best fitting shirt on the BB site. Great material , color that lasts and holds the fit the entire time you wear it! Must have

lacksta's Rating

Soft shirt. Fits good.

jsquints26's Rating

jsquints26 did not leave a written review for this product.

bashums's Rating

Great looking shirt. Good material. Great fit. Proud to rep the best supplement line and Kris Gethin in my gym! Makes you want to live up to his standards always.

TomiiLPU's Rating

TomiiLPU did not leave a written review for this product.

Du5t1n812's Rating

Du5t1n812 did not leave a written review for this product.

P90XcoachMatt's Rating

P90XcoachMatt did not leave a written review for this product.

jvanness12's Rating

Love this shirt. Awesome and comfortable material. Just wearing this shirt literally makes you feel like you just became Kris Gethin himself and are ready to demolish every weight in the gym. No one better get in my way if this shirt is on and PRE-Kaged is in my system.