Kaged Muscle Re-Kaged Reviews

Designed to Support Lean Muscle Gain with Anabolic Protein Fuel*

smc4633's Rating

This is my go to imediatley post workout protein. Nice and light! Replenishes me great before hitting the bike or treadmill after hitting the weights hard. Mixes instantly and both flavors taste just fine. It's the absorbability and protein that count for me not the taste. Great product!!! 8 weeks using pre/intra/post kaged along with kaged glutimine and HCI during Kris's muscle building program and 7 lbs up

Cubsnation's Rating

The protein is great will buy nothing else and the flavor is the best.Both flavors are great,mix with cold water and its second to none

Fmcconnaughey's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

first off this is a great protein and i would rate this higher however it taste horrible. i really enjoy Kaged Muscle products however this is probably the worst tasting one i have tried so far. definitely recommend their protein just not this flavor.

mazenbeta's Rating
Orange Kream

OK so when I first tasted the orange kream I really didn't like it. It reminded me of medicine taste but somehow the flavor grew on me and I really enjoy it now. pros: Natural flavors. Gentle on the stomach. Impressive ingredients. Quality Product. cons: -Not gentle on the wallet (Expensive) -offer bigger sizes (more servings). More 8.5/10 than a 9/10. still will buy again if on sale.

killerpaintball's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

This is one of my favorite protein powers. Easy to mix in a shaker bottle and the strawberry lemonade taste great. I take It immediately after my workout before I start cardio.

OliverGlover's Rating

This protein was pretty good. I noticed that my workouts have improved while taking this product and the results are great.

shenanbay's Rating
Orange Kream

the protein was really good. I saw improvement during workouts and after workouts. I had a lot more energy. The taste is a totally different thing. I bought the protein on amazon in the orange kream flavor. It literally tasted like puke. it was just nasty. the orange kream I got made a pink shake. I do not know if this was mislabeled tub, but whatever it was it was just super nasty. if you care about taste do not buy the orange kream

Project C's Rating
Orange Kream

So based on taking 2 servings a day this will cost $120+ Shipping per month! Come on Gethin that's 2x more than 90% of other products on the market. Wheres the love for the lower middle class. Its expensive enough for Gym memberships, groceries and the mountain of other supps we need to buy that you recommend. A guy can no longer get in shape with his determination and will alone, now he has to sell a kidney or 1st born child to afford the crazy costs involved. lol

AlexiaBronson20's Rating

Kaged Muscle did it again with yet another supurb product! This is the only protein I have EVER had that 1) doesn't taste disgusting 2)doesn't taste chemically 3)actually makes me feel full 4)Is good enough quality for me to want to recommend to ALL of my clients! Thank you Kaged Muscle. Orange Kream is my jam!

dejaydavid's Rating

Hands down the best protein powder on the market. It's amazingly sweet even though it has very little sweeteners. I love that when I drink this post workout I don't HAVE to have carbs due to the huge insulin spike this protein creates. As for results I have noticed quicker recovery especially when mixed with a little extra BCAAs and glutamine. Yes, it is expensive. But what you're paying for is quality. If you could only have 1 protein powder this would be it.

Hadi82's Rating
Orange Kream

Hadi82 did not leave a written review for this product.

akash1904's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

I have tried various brands and types of protein. By far, this has been the best. Mixes easily, tastes good and I've gained good results. I don't think anything more can be expected out of a protein powder.

badboylovegal's Rating
Orange Kream

I personally have gained so much from re-kaged, I was always wondering if my previous post workouts did anything for me, by taking I can see that they did absolutely nothing, it's like I was taking a post workout for the first time, amazing product highly recommended.

austincaves's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

The best post work out mix I've used so far. Nice that I don't feel like a chemist mixing so many ingredients the night before the gym, too. Mixes well with Vitargo unflavored.

JohnnyRupple's Rating
Orange Kream

Great protein for recovery immediately after workout. Digests and sits well in your stomach. The ingredient profile and the effective doses of each are the best in the business. Combined with natural flavoring and no artificial dyes or colors you can't go wrong here. And it tastes good!

Jsereno78's Rating
Orange Kream

Not just protein, recovery fuel. Kaged Muscle is the best supplement company I've every used. The quality of their products is beyond compare, customer service is excellent.

Kaston06's Rating
Orange Kream

Taste Great, does have a froth to it so i prefer to let it sit for a few minutes before drinking.

crazycrazed's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

crazycrazed did not leave a written review for this product.

erickkearney's Rating
Orange Kream

I have been using this product for about 8 weeks. It tastes great an helps me recover without feeling bloated. I like kaged muscle. I have already recommended this to some others as well.

youri24's Rating
Orange Kream

Amazing product, tastes great and the ingredient list is awesome. I highly recommend the Orange Kream flavor, which tastes amazingly good mixed with water.