Kaged Muscle Re-Kaged Reviews

Designed to Support Lean Muscle Gain with Anabolic Protein Fuel*

edzofitness's Rating
Orange Kream

By far the best protein powder I have tried. Re-Kaged consists of none-GMO Whey Protein Isolate, Creatine HCI, Fermented Glutamine and Super Enzyme ProHydrolase, which makes the absorption very quick. Since I started taking Re-Kaged, I've noticed dramatic improvements in my physique and recovery.

ryanw91's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

I bought the pre-Kaged, Intra-Kaged, and Re-Kaged system to help myself out with Kris Gethin's 12-week muscle building program. I have noticed a real difference in my energy post-workout due to this product. However, the strawberry Lemonade flavor is not the best tasting by any means. You really have to dilute it with water. There have been a few times where taking this product after my workout (and before my cardio) put me close to getting sick. I would recommend investing in some alternate flavors!

alexpopovic96's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

Best post workout I've had so far! Great whey protein and creatine which are fast acting. I can feel much more energetic and recovered the next day. I've tried various whey protein and post workouts but have not seen the results I've seen from Re-Kaged!

badboylovegal's Rating
Orange Kream

I've been using re-kaged for 3 years and I've gotten the best results and pure energy, recovery has been amazing and it also taste great, definitely one of the top protein powders out there, but number one in my book.

shannonsephra's Rating
Orange Kream

Re-Kaged is the only choice when it comes to great tasting, all natural flavouring, patented creatine HCL packing fast acting protein!

fugi84's Rating
Orange Kream

Re-Kaged will take your transformation to another level. Why? as post-workout you need everything to get you refueled. Not only Kaged is refueling your body for post-workout, they included all ingredients to help you recover & muscle growth. For a post-workout you dont only need protein, you need L-Glutamine for recovery & Creatine for muscle growth. What else you need for a post-workout, pure 28 grams of protein, Patented creatine & L-Glutamine (fermented). Kaged also added Prohydrolase® (Digestive Enzyme Blend) to support your system to digest and get all benefits.

cleablue's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

hands down my favourite protein! I mix it in my shakes after my workouts and it goes perfectly with the berries. My favourite protein out there!

mmclaughlin09's Rating
Orange Kream

Most post workout shakes give me terrible gut issues. the re kaged never gives me any of these issues. easy to drink, easy to mix, and taste great alone or mixed with oats and a banana!

Dan1965's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

This Whey Isolate is a what you want and need post workout. I gone through lots of whey Isolated over the 30+ years I been working out and this is it. Quality product all the way as all Kaged muscle products, I add some Kaged Creatine HCI to it as well.

mlarie11's Rating
Orange Kream

I have been using this protein for about 2 weeks now and really like it! The color of the protein is more of a pink than orange, but taste is SO good!!! Honestly, my favorite flavor in a protein out of anything else I've tasted!

Eth0ss's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

This is an excellent and high quality product for post workout. I train fasted and find that this gets shuttled to the muscles and restores very efficiently. I am building muscle at the same time cutting.

jaredvillasenor's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

I Highly recommend Kaged Muscle products! This protein is superior quality easy and light on the stomach with no bloated or full feeling, mixed extremely easy but if u use a shake it tends to get quite foamy 🙁 so I stir with a spoon whenever possible. I’m super excited that Kris finally raised the standards of supplement because I had wanted better products, though the price per serving seems high I’m well pleased with his research and dedidcation and can trust that my money is well spent.

Starnjnyc's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

okay so I went thru one jug got another but before I opened the second one I returned I love the way this company trys to stay clean but the protein ratio sucks from what I see now around 60% ratio not buying this again flavor is great mixes great but no

whitty35's Rating
Orange Kream

This has an amazing taste! Better than any I have ever used in the past and look forward to drinking it (just like I desert shake) before and after my workouts. The only one I will buy now. Keep up the great work and products KM!

Ayz1988's Rating
Orange Kream

Ayz1988 did not leave a written review for this product.

scotte2143's Rating
Orange Kream

scotte2143 did not leave a written review for this product.

BillySwoll98's Rating
Orange Kream

I mixed one scoop with Greek yogurt in the morning and a scoop in a shaker after a workout. Performance in the gym was great, gained strength and size.

InfiniteRecomp's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

I'm loving the quality of Re-Kaged. It mixes dreamy and the consistency is somewhere between a milkshake and the thinner fruity RTD type (without that burning throat feeling). It really tastes and feels like melted sherbet. Beyond that, I just really appreciate the quality and thought put into every ingredient. No artificial flavors, colors (and depending on your view of sucralose), or sweeteners. Added Creatine, Glutamine, and Betaine are awesome because they work my being 'present' and saturating the muscles. What better time to ingest than postworkout when your body is ready to suck every nutrient up? With 6g of carbs it gives me the flexibility to control what kind of carb sources to pair with it (like oats or flpajacks) or not to have any at all if I'm cutting carbs down. I'm looking forward to trying Orange Kream as soon as this runs out.

Juice2544's Rating
Strawberry Lemonade

Hands-down, the best protein option before you go to the gym, during or after. Stacked this with Pre-Kaged & In-Kaged and sometimes took it during the last portion of my workout since it contains Prohydrolase allowing easier digestion of the (28g) whey isolate. The Orange Kream & Strawberry Lemonade are absolutely phenomenal in 15oz and 28oz of water, milk or preferred beverage. The creatine hcl, glutamine, betaine & medium chain triglycerides (Coconut Oil) definitely energize & allow greater endurance. I highly recommend the amazingly effective and delicious Kaged Muscle line to everyone.

Jespar0202's Rating
Orange Kream

Jespar0202 did not leave a written review for this product.