Kaged Muscle PRE-KAGED Reviews

Supercharge your Adrenaline and Increase Workout Performance!

1-20 of 1,502 Reviews

Jacobkenzie's Rating
Krisp Apple

Good flavor-- I took a scoop and a half and felt nothing.

dkz2011's Rating

This stuff is clean and does exactly what it needs to do I have been using Kaged Muscle products and absolutely love them you can definately tell the difference between there products and all the others out there. Highly recommend.

jessedeann's Rating
Krisp Apple

This is my favorite PWO! Mixability, taste, pump and focus are all fantastic! Krisp Apple flavor is preferred but both taste good. Pre-Kaged does not leave me jittery and I have not had any post-workout 'crashes'.

Mortar34's Rating
Krisp Apple

Tried Pre Kaged Krisp Apple for the first time yesterday, and wow!...best PWO I've ever tried! It wasn't as much of an energy rush as it was an intense, burning focus and just nailing every movement I made. I loved this approach and the flavor was AWESOME. Legit the best testing PWO, and maybe supplement, I've ever had. Really knocked it out of the park here, guys. Congrats, can't wait to go through the rest of your catalog of products!

Idovos09's Rating

its take to me to feel it like 1 our after that i feel like more focus more power full and more energy

LillianMillsW66's Rating

my favorite pre workout to take. It helps me get pumped and keeps me pumped through my whole workout.

Jasonfitlife's Rating

Best pre workout that I've tried. Keeps me pumped.

rkmartin4's Rating

Easily the best pre-workout I've tried. The level of pump and focus makes it really top notch.

MorrisSteeleV67's Rating
Krisp Apple

Krisp apple is an amazing taste. I take this before going to the gym and I love it.

biggkidd's Rating

I wish I was being paid to say this but this product is absolutely amazing! Personally I don't drink a lot of caffeine so I only take a half scoop of the pre-kaged and the amount of focus and pump that I'm able to create is phenomenal. I take pre-kaged about 45 minutes to an hour before I reach the gym and by the time I get there, my focus and intensity is extremely heightened. I actually have my girlfriend hooked on it as well. Both of us are demanding results from the gym and KAGED MUSCLE is seriously doing it for us. Absolutely love this product and wouldn't choose any other. Thanks kris!

MeganSpringerx4's Rating

Felt a good tingly sensation after 30 minutes of taking the product. Within 2 days I increased the weight that I can lift by 10 pounds.

ThomasWalker's Rating

Everyone has something that keeps them going in the gym and pre-kaged is It for me. Ever since I've tried this I haven't gone back. Would recommend for anyone that needs a boost in the gym or for workouts.

harrybomb's Rating

love this its my favourite ,after 10 hours work this is the best for me, always works and gets me going, definitely my number 1, been using it for a while and won't change it now....

Jayger10's Rating

I wanted to love this, but I just don't. In his videos, Kris always mentions how he can feel his Pre-Kaged kick in, but I've never felt that. All I really ever notice is a gross feeling stomach and not being able to sleep 7 hours later. At least I know I'm getting some tasty BCAAs. Sad face.

RitaAinsworth's Rating

This is the best pre workout out there. I can't imaging using anything else! I recommend it to anyone who want to up the intensity of their workouts. I've been using this product since it first came out.

LloydFeltham's Rating

Like the response my body has to Pre-Kaged wasn't a fan of the fruit punch but could drink it with extra water, so this time round I have gone for Krisp Apple, see how it goes.. Would recommend you try it out and see if it works for you

Coynestar12's Rating

Cost a bit more than I like to spend on supplements but really works!

JonNorth862's Rating
Krisp Apple

I usually have no motivation in the morning for the gym because I work a lot but taking this makes me pumped and ready.

InfiniteRecomp's Rating

PRE-Kaged is one of my favorites of all time! I can feel it each and every time - fantastic pumps, endurance, energy and focus. I have to get my hands on the new Krisp Apple flavor, but Fruit Punch did not disappoint. Mixes easily, just let it sit for a few minutes and reshake to dissolve completely. I really appreciate the commitment to quality - every ingredient has a purpose and is dosed well. Adding the superfoods (Spectra total ORAC blend) is genius and adds to the komplete health profile. RECOMMENDED 1000% !

Yassleeman's Rating

This is an amazing supplement if not the best pre workout I have ever tried. As far as I am concerned, the only issue that I think needs to be improve is the spicy taste. I personally didn't like it. Overall, I would say it's an awsome product.

1-20 of 1,502 Reviews