Kaged Muscle PRE-KAGED Reviews

Supercharge your Adrenaline and Support Enhanced Workout Performance*

1-20 of 1,593 Reviews

Gvelos15's Rating
Krisp Apple

If you are looking for the best bang for your buck in a preworkout that literally has it all in one, dont look any further whip out your CC or debt card and dont think twice to buy it. Its absolutely amazing from the focus, to the pump, the energy, and most important the AMAZING TASTE. I give this a 11 out of 10 if i can.

edzofitness's Rating

I've tried may different pre-workout products on the market but Pre-Kaged is hands-down the best and the most effective one. It delivers to me a smooth energy and tremendous focus to prime me for my workouts. I'd never had such a mind-blowing pump. Highly recommend it.

richd978's Rating
Krisp Apple

I have been using PreKaged for a few months now and I love the focus I get. I workout at 4am and get a great pump without any jitters or crashes. I am not a fan of apple flavors of anything in general but the Krisp Apple is pretty good. I still prefer the Fruit Punch flavor though!

thefirstrule's Rating

One of, if not, the BEST pre workouts I've ever used. And I've tried many different preworkouts over my 10 years of working out. What I look for in a preworkout: •Boost of energy - without that heart racing jitteriness. •Focus during my workout. • That uplifted mood/ wellbeing feeling (hard to describe but I can tell after taking it and music sounds great- feel super hype to go crush a workout) This product nails all those points on the head. Not to mention it's packed with high quality ingredients. Will definitely be purchasing again!!

KatiCardenalli's Rating

This is the absolute best preworkout ever made! It fuels me through my workout giving me extra energy, strength and a great pump! Using this product consistently, has helped my body look better day to day- even after the workout is complete! Def recommended!

151veronica's Rating

This is by far my most favorite pre workout. Natural ingredients and it tastes amazing! I get a great boost and pump!

T1Fitness's Rating

This product, and all Kaged Muscle products, to be honest, won the bodybuilding.com award for a reason...Clean ingredients, No harsh buzz or jitters, Focus, Drive and energy from Organic Caffeine sources (very important to me), Great taste (I've tried both and the Fruit Punch just tops it but both are amazing) Highly recommended and won't be looking back.

CierraFit's Rating

Pre-Kaged is hands down amazing. My workouts are consistently good when I drink Pre-Kaged before hand. The flavors are outstanding and they do not leave my sensitive stomach feeling upset.

taniacarvalho's Rating
Krisp Apple

Best pre workout I have ever tried! My favourite flavour is Krisp Apple but Fruit Punch is also delicious. Great pump and energy and no crash afterwards. I like the fact that Kaged Muscle do not use artificial flavours.

AlwaysLyssa's Rating
Krisp Apple

The power of this product is amazing. It gets me ready to move at 5am and most days I don't even need a full scoop. It's colored with beer root and has no artificial junk. I am in love with the Creatine HCl in the mix 1.5g gives me THE BEST PUMP! Always vascular when I use this product. Smooth burn. Zero crash. High focus.

alexpopovic96's Rating
Krisp Apple

This was my third pre workout I tried, and I finally found one which actually gives me a great pump! Take it around 20 mins before your workout and you'll feel the intensity. Definitely the best pre workout I've tried so far!!

badboylovegal's Rating
Krisp Apple

Still one of the best pre workouts out there, I fell in love with the fruit punch flavor but now I have to say hands down apple crisp is my love, best productsever.

djdjdreck's Rating
Krisp Apple

What else is there to say besides wow?? I have used many pre workouts over the years, but nothing has given me the results like pre Kaged. The scoop size alone proves just how much quality that you get every time. The pump is unreal but doesn’t cause a jittery effect. I do prefer to have mine on an empty stomach but that’s just my preference

• fugi84
fugi84's Rating
Krisp Apple

Guys, if you did not try this pre-workout you have no idea what your missing! What is the most important ingredients for a pre-workout? Usually people seeking for caffeine, Beta Alanine & Citrulline. Well, yes above ingredients are important for a pre-workout, but what makes PRE-KAGED special is, their ingredients are purely & fermented. There are brands out there aint giving you the purity & complete dose for each ingredient. The other reasons makes PRE-KAGED special is, they include the important amino acids that support MUSCLE FUEL, which are L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine & L-Valine. Because KAGED is looking after you they also included L-Leucine separately for better ANABOLIC-ACTIVATOR. KagedMuscle want to cover you all the way and get you PREPARED, they also included HYDRATE & DEFEND. they added Coconut Water Powder & SPECTRA™. Try PRE-KAGED and you will be AMAZED how powerful this pre-workout is.

cleablue's Rating
Krisp Apple

Awesome product, always gives me the boost I need for my 5am workouts! No jitters either which I love. Highly recommended

mmclaughlin09's Rating
Krisp Apple

Taste is amazing! i usually have a high tolerance to pre workouts but pre kaged tops them all. 3/4 a scoop is more than enough. would highly recommend.

PUNK3R12's Rating
Krisp Apple

What I like: The results, the product and its ingredients are excellent, the feeling and pump/energy you get from the scoop is great, clean feeling clean burning... What I don't like: Don't expect you're getting 20 scoops, because youre getting 16 servings. I have had 2 containers and both were 16 scoops just shy of the top of the scoop. For the price im paying and to go with the programs im following( idid the 8 week hardcore) I feel that the 20 servings should be 20 servings when in order to follow the plan you need a total of 40 servings... not 32. Final thoughts, I love the product just feel either relabel the servings or adjust the scoop to proper size to make it 20 servings since the KG programs (8 week) at least require strict rules to follow and servings to use.

Popaj77's Rating

Over a year ago I was deployed and started hitting a gym again. I tried several pre-workout products and they worked for 3 weeks each giving me heart palpitations. I did research and reading reviews on other pre-workout products, and decided to give a shot to Pre-Kaged product. My focus was unbelievable, as well as my lifting and after lifting training I would run 5-6 miles without any problem. I’m using this product for over a year now and recommend to many of my friends and all of them are so happy for recommendation that they still used.

jbulljm's Rating

For me this worked... I have tried multiple diff pre ws and this one by far out does them all. clean safe energy that doesnt hit u all at once. i luv how it keeps sending u waves of energy over n over during the entire workout. i am on my second month n will say i have gottin a lil used to it and it is not as affective as it was the first 4 weeks but for me no pre workout has gottin me past 4 weeks without the affect diminishing. so i recommend taking off 2 weeks after 4 weeks and u can do less during that time and allow yourself to not be dependent on the supp. like all things if a break is not takin your body will become dependant with less results the longer u take it without a break... take all advice with a grain of salt imo becuz everything affects evr1 differently. but for now this will be the only pre i use during the time im on it! And always stay hydrated with any supp in fact, at all times to help your body process out any left over ingredeints you did not absorb. Plz dont forget alot of supps will dehydrate u so plz drink at least 80 ozs of water daily. if your over 200 pounds then id say at least 100 ozs. Stay safe evr1 and thank you kaged M for your clean n safe products. We all should be more aware of what we r putting in our bodies which is also y i give this a big fat 10!💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

AlmostThor's Rating
Krisp Apple

I read the reviews, researched the ingredients, and I am thoroughly impressed. I tried it out in the gym and it WORKS! Before I go into that, I got to say the taste really exceeded my expectations. Contrary to the packaging, it doesn't taste like a granny smith apple, but tastes like apple juice! I would honestly just drink the stuff all the time if I could. It mixes really well even though it is such a huge scoop. In the gym, I had more endurance, more pump, and that "second wind" toward the end of my hour/hour and a half. I am currently doing Jim Stoppani's Six Weeks to Shredded and this thing gets me through it! I would probably drink it 10 minutes before your workout. I was drinking it about 20 minutes before my workout (at 4:30am with no food) and the energy hit me while I was still driving. I am delaying it now so that the energy and focus hits me when I am actually at the gym. Overall, totally worth it!

1-20 of 1,593 Reviews