Kaged Muscle In-Kaged Reviews

Proven, Patented Ingredients to Help Improve Endurance, and Enhance Your Toughest Workouts*

9.6
9.6

GavinColeman's Rating

When I want to go really hard in the gym I take this product. It works great.

jessedeann's Rating
Watermelon

The Watermelon In-Kaged is sooooo good! I loveeee the taste! Cherry Limeade is also good but I definitely prefer the watermelon. It tastes like a jolly rancher. I love how In-Kaged gives me good focus during my workouts. I am able to go longer with more energy to help maximize my workouts.

BernadetteMac's Rating

Great energy when taking this. I love that it keeps me going!

JobinR's Rating

JobinR did not leave a written review for this product.

PippaHemmings's Rating

Helps me get through intense workouts with no side effects. Awesome product!

xiaoxu1118's Rating
Cherry Lemonade

It tastes good maybe due to the coconut water added inside.

JackHoliday's Rating
Cherry Lemonade

My favorite supplement ever. Everything you need and not too much caffeine. I skip the pre-caged (300mg of caffeine like most pres) and just add their creatine hcl to this. No bloating, no rushed heart beat, no head rushes or flushed skin( can give you a little of the beta alanine tickle but nothing like some of the original pres)

akash1904's Rating
Cherry Lemonade

I've had many intra workouts but by far this is the best. The taste kicks in pretty well and no bloating what so ever. Also helps me get through intense workouts.

donk3748's Rating
Watermelon

One of the most excellent products created for the serious athletic person. No matter what sport you are in this is easily the go to product to utilize during a training session. Don

SueG68's Rating
Watermelon

Tried this on recommendation of Ashley Horner. It is great! Love the Cherry Limeade. Excellent flavor and helps me push through my workouts. Tried the Watermelon, as well, but I didn't like the flavor as much.

Jsereno78's Rating
Watermelon

Slapped full of bcaas, I love this stuff. Mix with a half gallon of water. Makes you the baddest MFer in the gym and keeps you hydrated

Perseverance26's Rating
Cherry Lemonade

Gave this a shot since I heard some great things about it, and kaged muscle has put out nothing but high quality products. Tried it with the pre-kaged and it worked beautifully. It really does work synergistically with it. Thought I would be too wired since combining this with pre-kaged is roughly 400mg's of caffeine, but I wasn't. Gave me clear focus, wasn't overly stimulated and I didn't get a crash. Also used it just as a pre-workout when I have had late night training sessions and it didn't keep me wide awake. Plus the 3 grams of citrulline gave a solid pump. The taste is also fantastic. I would highly recommend it. Kaged Muscle are the only supplements I'll ever take now.

youri24's Rating
Cherry Lemonade

Great supplement, works well with the other KM products and provides a great boost of energy for your workouts. Cherry Lemonade is a good flavor, and this product is actually a bit cheaper than some other intra-workouts I've used in the past.

superhuman67's Rating
Watermelon

I received a container of this Intra workout powder to tryout and review. This mixed up very well and the taste of this flavor is DELICIOUS and very enjoyable to drink. This has one of the best ingredient profiles of any caffeinated bcaa supplement on the market and it definitely gives you a good kick of energy, endurance, and the 3 gm of citrulline add to keeping your muscles pump throughout and beyond your workout. This stacks really well with Pre Kaged for the more tolerant individual who needs more than the 275 mg in the Pre Kaged and it can also be used as a PW where you can take 1 -2 scoops for a decent amount of energy, pump, and stamina. I used it a few times as a PW and stacked it with outer stimulants for a stronger effect on focus and energy. Overall I DEFINITELY recommend this bcaa for anyone who is looking for a caffeinated bcaa to use either as a PW or as a boost of energy during long training sessions. I received a container of the watermelon flavor to try out and the effects haven't changed so for me this is still a solid 10/10 supplement and the cherry lemonade is still my favorite flavor.This watermelon flavor isn't bad but it's not a Jolly Rancher or a sliced watermelon flavor and it's more like a very tangy gummy candy watermelon flavor. There is a sour tart flavor to it so I think this should have been combined with a lime flavor and it could have been called watermelon limeade which I think would have been better. I still highly recommend it but as I mentioned Cherry Lemonade is my go to flavor.

MisterBLiberty's Rating
Watermelon

In-Kaged is my favorite intra workout powder by far. It ads a crazy amount of energy that can be harnessed throughout an entire hour and a half workout! It gives me the energy to pump out at least 5 more reps, even when I think I'm at failure. Stacking this with Pre-Kaged turns you into a real-life Incredible Hulk!

amsml's Rating
Watermelon

What's funny is this Intra-workout's serving size (16.5 grams) is bigger than the TOP SELLING 6 preworkout serving sizes (max of 9 grams per serving)... I love that the ingredients are patented and in their effective doses. I always sip on right before i start my workout and make sure its done before my workout is done ... I like both flavors but watermelon is my favorite... Organic Caffeine means you will have no jitters or anxiety if you are taking with the PREKAGED... I don't recommend using at night if you aren't caffeine tolerant ... Will buy every time I order as this has become a staple in my supplement stack. Everyone I recommended Kaged Muscle to has never used anything else.

onajbosanac's Rating
Watermelon

I don't usually do reviews but for this i had to. I'm glad Kris came out with a new flavor as the cherry lemonade didn't sound too great and hadn't pulled the trigger on the initial flavor and then watermelon came out and the flavor is amazing and keeps getting better the more i use it! Only wish it had more servings and that's the only bad thing about this. Other than number servings is does with it states and will be buying again!

LittoRP's Rating
Cherry Lemonade

This product combined with Pre-Kaged is a real workout killer! No joke, them this morning and hours later, I still feel like I could carry the world on my shoulder! Focus, strenght and repair process looks easier with it. Tried a lot of product in the past 2 years and I must admit that none of them were giving the result that I got this week. Kris Gethin is really connected with his customer and you can feel it with this product. Much respect for what the team have one!

Liamelite's Rating
Cherry Lemonade

I've been taking this Kaged Muslce product since it was released! It has the best ingredient profile I've been able to find in an intra-workout supplement. with everything being efficaciously dosed, you definitely can't go wrong with this as your intra-workout supplement. Use Kaged Muscle PRE-KAGED for the perfect combination of a pre/intra stack. Your hard earned money can finally work for you, not against you with this product. Kaged Muscle products are pure and use the highest quality of ingredients, In-Kaged if probably a better product than your current PWO; if you're not using PRE-KAGED. So, if you're looking to give it a shot, pull the trigger on this Intra and feel what a supplement should do for you.

Murokai5's Rating
Cherry Lemonade

This stuff is awesome! Was only using preworkout prior to this but ever since I started using inkaged it's the only thing I need. Gives me continuous, not overbearing energy, throughout the workout and it tastes fantastic!