Kaged Muscle In-Kaged Reviews

9.6
9.7

edzofitness's Rating
Watermelon

Not one workout spent without In-Kaged in my shaker. It is packed with amino acids, organic caffeine, L-citrulline and Coconut Water Powder, just to name a few. In-Kaged keeps me hydrated, focused and energized until the end of my workouts.

richd978's Rating
Watermelon

Great product with just the right amount of caffeine for a 4am workout. I enjoy the energy, pump, and recovery that InKaged provides. I have not had a chance to try the Cherry Lemonade flavor yet, but the watermelon flavor rocks!

KatiCardenalli's Rating
Cherry Lemonade

In-kaged is amazing!! First of all, i love the flavor which is really important to me!! This product always helps me get through my workouts with that lil boost of energy. Its the best supp ive found to use during my lifts

151veronica's Rating
Watermelon

I love this intra!!! The taste is great and the beta gives you a pretty good kick. It has 5 grams of BCAAs real l-citrulline malate fermented can't go wrong.

AlwaysLyssa's Rating
Cherry Lemonade

This is my favorite Kaged flavor - cherry lemonade! I tried the watermelon and it was also good, very sweet. The product gives me what I need to power finish my workout - get those last reps and maintain my focus. Kaged helps me "get lost in the gym" next thing I know, two hours passed and I have a beautiful pump. Must have.

alexpopovic96's Rating
Watermelon

First time trying an intra workout and will definitely be using it all the time now!! My energy was consistent from the first rep to the last and my endurance is improving a lot thanks to In-Kaged! Definitely recommend!!

badboylovegal's Rating
Watermelon

There is no intra workout formula out there that I've tried that can top this, I'm in the gym doing a 100 reps per set and the energy is just consistent, I can simply say kaged muscle got it right!

shannonsephra's Rating
Cherry Lemonade

Great tasting, awesome neuro energy matrix and all ingredients meet micropure standards - not much more you could ask for for an intra workout boost!

• fugi84
fugi84's Rating
Watermelon

I used so many intra-workout supplements for the past years, but I decided to go for IN-KAGED & I did not regret it, surely will always stick with it. Intra-workout is so important but after i did my homework and realized how important Coconut Water Powder is & Kaged included in their IN-KAGED product i was AMAZED! 2:1:1 fermented L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine & L-Valine will get you that MUSCLE FUEL & PurCaf™ Caffeine will keep you boosted all the way. Try it out and you will never go for another intra-workout once you will see and feel the different from the first use!

djdjdreck's Rating
Watermelon

I definitely prefer the watermelon over cherry lemonade. But combined, they are Perfect combo! The extra dose of caffeine truly helps keep me going through my workouts. Not only that, but I am able to keep my mental focus while doing large volumes followed up by long cardio sessions after. Yet again another phenomenal product by Kaged muscle!

cleablue's Rating
Cherry Lemonade

love this mid workout for an added boost to power through

mmclaughlin09's Rating
Watermelon

Huge fan of the in kaged! great for the intense workouts. Flavor is great and I feel good throughout a workout while drinking it

Dan1965's Rating
Watermelon

Love this product, it carries that incredible pump that Pre Kaged help creating and give you that extra energy to keep kicking *** for a long leg day. you can not go wrong with Kaged Muscle products!

Starter00's Rating
Watermelon

Best product I've tried yet... Over reordered 3 times at this point.

Velasquez0611's Rating
Watermelon

This product is AWESOME best one I've tried so far. It really gets you going. It mixes very well, no excess powder laying at the bottom of my shaker, taste is amazing, pump is amazing, great ingredients, there is NO chalkiness at all in this mixture. The overall product is AMAZING AND VERY WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY. 10 OUT OF 10... definitely sticking with In-Kaged for the long haul.

impatient1's Rating

Absolutely love in kaged👍 cut my recovery time from 2hr workouts in 1/2

stonesan's Rating
Watermelon

Great versatile product. I have been using this as both a pre and intra-workout. Just the right amount of caffeine for an evening workout with an excellent ingredient profile. Good energy, pump and recovery. Both flavors are great but the watermelon is an improvement compared to other Kaged products. The watermelon flavor is smother and less chalky. I will definitely keep this in my rotation when it is on sale.

lilmomma1107's Rating

lilmomma1107 did not leave a written review for this product.

Steven8868's Rating
Watermelon

Tried the watermelon flavor for the first time, for me I must this flavor taste better than the cherry lime. Will stick to this flavor the next time I reorder.

ymahmoud's Rating

First of all taste wise really weired i cant describe ....lucky me i tried both flavors and both horrible ...i bought bottle from each flavor . ..now i will suffer from taste till finish .