Kaged Muscle Evolve Tee Reviews

“Don’T Justify Your Complacency To Me, Evolve With Me”

9.8

Charliesandvick's Rating

This is one of the most comfortable shirts I own! The fit is spot on (I'm 5'6, 143lb) and I ordered a small and it's perfect. The material doesn't shrink so if it gets thrown in the drier it's no big deal. Very happy with my purchase!

francispalmeri's Rating

I love wearing this shirt during a workout! Kaged Muscle is one of the best supplement companies out there. As with most shirts on bodybuilding, I suggest getting a shirt one size bigger than you usually wear.

tahtapp's Rating

Love the shirt. Great fit and light weight

lwisdom43's Rating

lwisdom43 did not leave a written review for this product.

stevenabbott's Rating

Awesome shirt........wear it any where, out and about or working out. I have ordered more that should be on the way as a type!!!

chrisblkwd's Rating

I'm not at all happy that it's actually 100% cotton. The description says 60% 40%.

kowalsik's Rating

This is a great looking shirt. Out of the package, it was a perfect fit. However, after washing and drying it according to the instructions on the tag, it shrunk and is too short to wear. I'd recommend hang drying this.

aaronmacneil's Rating

Awesome shirt . Fits great . I love working out in it .

DBeurie98's Rating

DBeurie98 did not leave a written review for this product.

baseballbrian's Rating

Quality shirt. The fit is slightly larger than BB tee.

Joshmm95's Rating

Fits extremely well and looks great, made of quality soft material.

nemesiscustoms's Rating

Good quality shirt

Ryankeuhn12's Rating

Ryankeuhn12 did not leave a written review for this product.

Kuykendall54's Rating

Fit Perfect. Will be ordering more!

JayLSmith's Rating

I wanted to pick up a t-shirt that would allow me to represent the Kris gethin program, and found this to be a quality t-shirt. My only regret was that I didn't get a size larger.