Kaged Muscle C-HCl Reviews

Build Muscle with the ONLY Patented Creatine HCL!*

9.6

Dschreiver's Rating

Ingredients/dosing: 9.5/10 Kaged is using their own patented creatine hcl here so points for quality. However, at least in my opinion the minimum dose of any creatine to retain saturation is 3g, so if Kaged hcl is taken on its own the user must take 4 scoops which dramatically cuts into the servings. At the same time I do like the scoop size of 750mg because it make it easy to add it to pre workouts which have creatine but are underdosed. So there is give and take with the small serving size. taste/mixability: 10/10 I have used a hcl product in the past which made everything I added it with last terrible, however kaged hcl does not do that. As far as mixability, it mixed into everything perfectly. overall: 10/10 A well priced, simple creatine that I would use again.

necrologic's Rating
Lemon Lime

Amazing flavor and a product that actually holds true to it's claims. I have a very low BF % so I definitely could tell the difference in no water retention. Taste exactly like kool-aid to me.

vbkrish's Rating
Unflavored

The only problem that I found with this product is that( if you buy the powdered form ) the powder will form into lumps within days after you open it . You can avoid this if you buy the capsule form. Other than that the product is super it works it works it works

meganbrasee's Rating

Kaged Muscle is the only brand I trust when it comes to supplementation. It never upsets my sensitive stomach, and I know I am getting what the label says I am getting.

mcbluntski's Rating
Unflavored

superb high quality product no bubble gut bloating you get from the others definition is no lie you will love this product will buy again

munozjohnj's Rating
Lemon Lime

I used it as a pre-workout and it worked great. The taste is kind of bitter but the results where 5 pounds of muscle If you want to supplement this with your pre-workout I recommend it

sgrathwol18's Rating

A good blended component but often clumps. I know I complain but I love Kaged and Kris!

figurative1's Rating
Lemon Lime

This is by far the only one I've found that lives up to the water soluble claim. I mean 100% - not a bit of settling. Yes the scoop is tiny - wah Yes it may lump up a bit - wah add an extra decicant pack I am going to try the pill form just for convienience with my pill hold that's in the 6pack fitness lunch bag. I used flavorless but I recommend mixing it with some powered propel or other beverage. Otherwise is does have a slight taste.

tcarrell's Rating
Lemon Lime

I usually don't push any product, because I know people are skeptical about what they read. However, Kaged Muscle C-HCI is a great product, I for one will continue to use this product.

danielwcas's Rating

great, possibly the best creatine out on the market.. wish there were more flavors but not fruit punch, kaged muscle is a great brand, Ive tried over creatine but this brand seems to be the best..

PastorMichaelB's Rating
Lemon Lime

The flavor is great. I mix it with my bcaa and love it. I am seeing great growth.

armenusaf's Rating
Unflavored

I tried the pills as well as the powder. The unflavored powder I received had giant rock like clumps and actually tasted horrible when I added it to my iso100 chocolate protein powder. Take my advise and just get the capsules, there is no flavor on those at all. I take these on my non-training days as I use Pre-Kaged and Re-Kaged on training days.

Lockwood6's Rating
Lemon Lime

Lockwood6 did not leave a written review for this product.

AlexiaBronson20's Rating

Most people aren't fans of creatine from all the negative side effects it causes, at least for me that was the case, but after trying Kaged Muscles C-HCL, that is finally put to rest. No negative side effects here! Great for helping with muscle development!!

smc4633's Rating
Unflavored

Always had a problem with bloating and waste with Creatine Monohydrate. This product I experienced none of that. Take the capsule form so no worries on clumping, and definitely feel alot more sense even on off days. Completely Satisfied, and will purchase again. Keep the clean quality coming Kris!

DKMinds's Rating
Unflavored

I think it's a fantastic product. I have Crohns and because of it's easy absorption, I've been able to feel and see the results. If i had to nitpick, the only issue is that it gets clumpy and the serving scoop is not the greatest.

coreyleavens's Rating

coreyleavens did not leave a written review for this product.

Jacobkenzie's Rating

I just put it in my pre-workout and go. On days I don't workout, I still feel dense.

kalca's Rating
Unflavored

Well i start to workout again, 4 months ago was lifting 100 lb in bench at the beginning. With combination of 2 hours 3 times weekly full body workout and with Kaged Muscle C-HCl and Pro Series Alpha Test in 4 month i came to 217 lb in bench which i think it's amazing. Of course i gain for sure few good pounds of muscles, can't wait for this summer to show my sweat :) Kaged Muscle C-HCl is great product, no stomach problems as monohydrate. Will recommend to anybody.

foxwichya's Rating
Unflavored

The taste of the unflavored is great. i love the tart bitterness of it. As for my overall rating i gave it a 5 because i did not gain one pound nor noticed any difference. I was taking 2 scoops twice a day