JYM Omega Jym Reviews

Designed Specifically for Athletes and Lifters*

• azlum
azlum's Rating

Right now it's the worst OMEGA on the market.... because you CAN'T BUY ANY. It's out of stock EVERYWHERE and the owner of the company blocks you on twitter if you ask him why.

zhengcorp's Rating

does the job. dunno how anyone without a lab can accurately rate things like fish oil.

lgo210's Rating

I am unable to review, but wish I could. I ordered this product and because of backorder I am still waiting......about 3 weeks later. Hopefully when it does arrive I can review.

dubj18099206's Rating

dubj18099206 did not leave a written review for this product.

Neo_fux's Rating

Excellent Product. Best fish oil on the market. I had a liver Function Test after 3 months on Omega Jym and my liver enzymes have better levels now. And the amount of energy i have to work out now is amazing.

dustinmoorman's Rating

I disagree with those who say they can't feel if this works, those folks just don't know what to pay attention to in order to feel the results. In my training my joints suffer a lot of abuse. Was taking the GNC fish oil before, and that helped but still felt a bit of joint pain getting through rigorous exercise. Been taking this fish oil twice a day for about a month now and it's about twice as effective as the GNC product. Feeling the stress in my elbows for things like skull crushers & etc, but not nearly as severe as it was before, and zero pain in the joints the day following the training. Good work Jym, might try some other products but at this point I feel confident in this one for DHA/Omega 3.

jsairman's Rating

I've been working out without using fish oil and now that I've been using it, I have lost around 7lbs within the first month. I don't know if it's directly related with this product but these are the results that I got.

bigt120588's Rating

You can't really tell if this product really works. But, I haven't had any bad side effects.

Demoscharal1's Rating

Demoscharal1 did not leave a written review for this product.

krebstastic's Rating

krebstastic did not leave a written review for this product.

erickim1307's Rating

erickim1307 did not leave a written review for this product.

Aemvzl's Rating

There is really no way to know or see if this really works! But I can say that I have not seen or felt anything bad or uncomfortable ..... I know that Jym is a sincere and honest line and so I consume and recommend it.

smokey15's Rating

Taking this will give you some of the biggest fish burps ever. Cheap product with nothing in it to help alleviate nasty burping. Numbers for EFA slightly higher than most. Never order this again.

Crystal1376's Rating

This is a good quality omega 3 product. JYM has some of the best EPA/DHA levels on the market. Only problem I have is it takes 4 capsules to reach that mark and they are a little bit pricey. All and all a good product though.

purrfec1's Rating

Love this product.

maxcre's Rating

Best oil in market.

LesHolmes's Rating

LesHolmes did not leave a written review for this product.

Summation's Rating

Money well spent. Hard to find good dosing with epa, and this product hits a home run. Just need a bigger bottle. Maybe a 60 day supply instead of 30.

Hazmatt13's Rating

This is my favourite Omega supplement. I've tried other capsules, and other liquids and I like the dose of these, and they keep well in the fridge and I've never had terrible burping or aftertaste from them. I always have them before a meal.

wallice11's Rating

wallice11 did not leave a written review for this product.