JYM Supplement Science JYM Tee Reviews

Good

Nalmesned93's Rating

Bst fitting t-shirt

wfrits71's Rating

Nice form fitting t-shirt.

• ybsin
ybsin's Rating

174cm, 69KG, size S, color neon green. Chest, shoulders, sleeves are all fit, but length of the shirt is too long, it is unnecessary. and I can't feel it is 40% polyester, my feeling is 100% cotton.

kc10hoffy's Rating

I ordered a charcoal gray XL and it was way too small. It felt more like a medium.

MauroM80's Rating

MauroM80 did not leave a written review for this product.

soup4424's Rating

I ordered the heather gray Large and it fit great (6'1 178). Loose at the waist but still sits tight on the hips if that makes sense. It's more form fitting in the arms and shoulders. I give that one a 10. Then I ordered the black one and it fits different plus it says Supplement Science under JYM. That's not what the add says or the picture shows. I give the black one a 1.

Blee1919's Rating

I purchased one of them and it fit great. So I ordered two more and and both of them are different sizes and they don't fit they are supposed to be 2XL and that is what they say on them but they feel more like one is a medium and one is a large. I won't buy anymore of these shirts.

Matteo24's Rating

Size of tee was xl. Thing fit like a medium. Waste of money

shulty's Rating

shulty did not leave a written review for this product.

BillyB82's Rating

Shirt runs a little small due to it being fitted but not a big issue! Love it

cmwgorilla's Rating

Great workout shirt

WVUFAN1's Rating

I thought the sizing a little small, but otherwise, not a bad looking shirt.

fluxx2y's Rating

shirt has a perfect fit! and thats saying something for me, i can never find a shirt that fits correctly. all an all great product and very comfortable.

maxroegiest's Rating

The shirt has a very nice fit, but when you order the shirt, it says JYM like on the picture, but underneath it, it says Supplement Science. The website doesn't say this is actually on the shirt, which was a negative surprise for me.

rickmontero123's Rating

Actually the first time I wore it the right sleeve ripped as I was putting it on.

NewMember80085's Rating

NewMember80085 did not leave a written review for this product.

jsairman's Rating

Very nice for its price. The material is very soft and the shirt looks great. It is a tad bit smaller than expected.

• ecline
ecline's Rating

Fit great washes well. Overall a great shirt.

lettiemartyv's Rating

I bought this for my husband and he loves how soft it is and comfortable.