JYM Supplement Science Accent Tee Reviews

Good

Pansone's Rating

Just received this shirt and washed it before wearing. I love it! Great fit and very soft material.

MauroM80's Rating

MauroM80 did not leave a written review for this product.

• ecline
ecline's Rating

Really like the shirt. Fits great washes well.

mdgr3g0ry's Rating

mdgr3g0ry did not leave a written review for this product.

dduvall1106's Rating

Get a size up. I'm between a medium and large on most brands, a large fits me great in the arms/chest and a little loose around the waist.

Trivas's Rating

Trivas did not leave a written review for this product.

jguinaugh's Rating

Sleeves are form fitting, but the rest of the shirt is not; baggie around the trunk.

humanity12's Rating

Very good fit and durability, comfort and clean looks

TreadStone701's Rating

Shirt is comfortable fits awesome, wear it to the gym and out. Super soft ended up buying every color.

MPowered6's Rating

Read all of the reviews saying how small it was so got an XL which is a size up from my normal L and the shirt was a dress on me... just mailed both back

Jeffstandish1's Rating

Good tee shirt, fits well and has a nice cotton/poly blend that holds up well.

tyturner96's Rating

Good fit and breathes well

HANKDEL's Rating

The shirt was smaller then expected and darker grey then expected, you can barely see the JYM text across the bottom. But all in all it is a nice shirt for the price.

Crompo240's Rating

Good quality shirt but the size 100% runs too small.

Nexus2911's Rating

Excellent fit. I have both the gray and the white and I like that the logo is discreet on both.

adc218623's Rating

Really enjoy it. I'm a skinny guy (6'2 174 lbs). I received an xl which likever the other reviews state, it's basicly one size too small so an xl was form fitting in the arms and chest so in my opinion it pops the muscles like chest and arms. I am happy to wear it during workouts.

OGois's Rating

Good quality, nice design with the discreet Jym logo. "Fits like a glove".

aaronbergeron's Rating

Great quality soft fabric, just know its pretty tight around arms and body. I am 6"3 230 pounds. I ordered a XL and its a little snug to I will be ordering a 2XL from now on for all muscle fit shirts.

Wagz16's Rating

Received Tee as part of my first order (it was free) once I tried it on the seam on the right side had a hole down the entire seam so the shirt was worthless, it is now a car wash towel. Just thought you should know the quality was not there and I am very reluctant to order any more clothing from the Jym line. Thanks much