OhYeah! Nutrition OhYeah! ONE Bars Reviews

Cookies & Creme

pitbull1227's Rating
Lemon Cake
Peanut Butter Pie

Macros and taste are great. Right in line with other bars calorie wise but taste is top notch!

ray11023's Rating

I tried all the flavors! GO WITH ALMOND BLISS! SO GOOD!

stizzleteak's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Love these Bars!!! Definitely helps to keep me full during the day.

Csmithaniuk's Rating

Great flavours and so nice to have a wide variety, great textured bars, not as chewy as many others,

StickleStep's Rating

StickleStep did not leave a written review for this product.

jrmoremen's Rating

This is the best bar out there for this category of macros I think. Almond Bliss in particular is so tasty. They have just a tiny bit of crispy in the center but consistency is like nougat in a candy bar, not chewy like Quest or ON bars. PB pie also pretty tasty but Almond Bliss is like eating Almond Joy.

Sjhillis's Rating
Salted Caramel

Sjhillis did not leave a written review for this product.

WendyBGood's Rating
White Chocolate Raspberry

I love these two flavors! The birthday cake has sprinkles and the white chocolate raspberry is a great replacement for the raspberry truffles I used to eat! I'm tired of chocolate (for the most part), so I've been trying new flavors.

Bdrop's Rating

Almond Bliss: Tastes just like an Almond Joy! One of my favorite protein bars by far. Has three almonds on top to make it seem like a candy bar. Birthday Cake: Self explanatory. Amazing flavor. Chocolate Brownie: Underwhelmed with this one. Good, but not the best one. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: Not impressed, but still okay. Not a super strong flavor. Lemon Cake: Good lemon flavor, but kinda bland. Peanut Butter Pie: Basically peanut butter fudge. Incredible when slightly warmed up! Salted Caramel: Super good! Saltier than I expected. Love this flavor. Cookies & Creme: Not the best, but I'm biased because I'm not usually a fan of cookies & creme protein bars White Chocolate Raspberry: Basically red velvet cake! Other flavors I have tried not listed: Glazed Doughnut: (10/10) BEST ONE!! Tastes more like pancakes with maple syrup, but still incredible Mint Chocolate Chip: (10/10) Super good and evenly balanced. Mint does not overpower chocolate and vice versa. Blueberry Cobbler: (10/10) Better than classic blueberry one. Tastes like a blueberry muffin Pumpkin Pie: (10/10) Awesome! Warm it up and put a tad of fat free whipped cream on top! Cinnamon Roll: (10/10) Spot on cinnamon roll flavor. Also good warmed up Chocolate Birthday Cake: (6/10) I'm a chocolate lover, but this one let me down a bit. Overview: fantastic texture, good coating. Does give you a bit of a stomach ache at times due to sugar alcohols and fiber, but easily one my favorite brand of protein bars.

amandalaughs's Rating

Birthday cake is my go-to. It makes a quick breakfast or midday sweet snack. I like the high fiber content. I wish they had pumpkin pie on here though, it's my favorite!

sherm2424's Rating

peanut butter pie- tastes like peanut butter fudge;--- . almond bliss- tastes like an almond joy;---- . lemon cake- ehh, not bad, but i've had better lemon protein bars; ---- . white chocolate raspberry- tastes like red velvet cake

msommer4's Rating
Peanut Butter Pie

I travel a lot for work and always have some protein bars in my travel bag for a quick airport/mid-air snack. These are my favorite protein bars I've had...ever. The mint chocolate & cinnamon are awesome as well. Unfortunately, I can't order them on here yet...

cemiltacir's Rating

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

proach33's Rating

I have tried several protein bars and this is the best. The new formula in the bar is really really tasty. If you tasted this blindly you wouldn't know its a fitness bar. Great product

MBreazeale54's Rating

MBreazeale54 did not leave a written review for this product.

rmiranda22's Rating

What a great tasting protein bar!!! These are beyond what i expected and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Soft, little chewy and full of birthday cake flavor. I look forward to gobbling one of these down each day...awesome way to get in that protein mid day!!

Kcaldwell20's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

I can't believe a protein bar can be so soft and delicious AND have sprinkles. These can become unhealthy, very quickly, because eating in moderation will go out the door. Vanilla > Chocolate

NickJohanson's Rating
Cookies & Creme

It's really underwhelming. It looks great, and the consistency is great, but overall the taste is just "meh." It's nothing special, but it's not bad. I do enjoy it. And it's probably a good thing that it's not extremely delicious. I didn't want to buy candy bars. I wanted protein snack-time bars. The taste being less-than-incredible makes them pretty good for that point of use. The chocolate birthday cake has a great presentation, but the flavor is just okay. Same with the cookies and creme. However, the mint chocolate chip is pretty horrible. At first it's great. Best flavor of the three I got. But then, after you swallow, you get a very plasticy, quite honestly puke-taste at the back of your throat. It's not good at all.

jayk did not leave a written review for this product.