iSatori 100% BIO ACTIVE WHEY Reviews

Ideal For Between Meals And After Workouts To Feed Muscles And Fuel Recovery

Stonewall17's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

First off, this protein tastes amazing. If you're a fan of cookies and cream, you'll love the taste of this protein powder. As for the whole "added BioGro peptides" I honestly don't know if they work or not, but to me they certainly don't hurt. Overal, this does exactly what a protein powder should do: full your body with protein after a killer workout.

JonHolland89's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Initially, upon opening the product, you are greeted with a vanilla smell combined with a slight smell of chocolate. It's a pleasant smell for protein. I also like the fact that you can see small flakes of chocolate in the powder. As far as mixing it, I mixed it with water in approx. 14-16oz of water in a shaker cup. In the future, I plan to try the whey blended with some milk or some other ingredients...I do think the flavor would be way better with something other than water, but like I've stated in some of my other reviews, I always like to rate products based off of their taste with water. I like when I can grab a product and run out the door, so if it taste good "on the go" I'm a satisfied customer/consumer. This flavor is pretty good, but I would not consider it great. To me the cookie flavor is subtle and not overpowering. I would say the vanilla flavor is the strongest. Again, this is a flavor you can get by with water, but you'll most likely enjoy it blended with some other ingredients of your choice. The flavor isn't nasty and there's more than likely a lot of people who will enjoy it just fine with water. The label is pretty good as well. This product has 25grams of protein per scoop. It also only has 140 calories (30 from fat) per scoop. To me the sugar content isn't bad. It has 2g per scoop, and the total carbs are only at 3g per scoop. This was my first time trying iSatori Bio-Active Whey and my first time seeing the "Bio-Gro" peptides. I was intrigued by the fact it had colostrum in it. I would like to see a better breakdown of the bio-active peptides, as this is one of iSatori's selling points with the product. The protein is a combination of whey concentrate, whey isolate, and whey hydrolysate. The label claims that there are 5.3g of BCAAs "naturally occurring." With that being said, it does not specify if the BCAAs are included in the protein count on the label. I assume that they are, because there isn't a disclaimer stating that they aren't. Overall, the label looks good, but I would like to see a little more transparency. Taste: 8 out of 10...(water only) Mixability: 10 out 10 (I only used a shaker cup.) Label/Nutrition Info: 7 out of 10

alexakberg's Rating

I have noticed serious improvements even in simply a week. Im a vegetarian and have been for 13 years, so protein intake in crucial when trying to make any sort of muscular difference. For two years I've been lifting weights and keeping to 30 minutes on the treadmill. Combining bodyweight cardio workouts and isatori whey protein made me significantly less sore the next morning and I'm able to recover and put up more weight in a shorter amount of time.

Terrllww's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

HOLY COW! This flavor is awesome! I mix with almond or coconut milk and love the taste. Lower in sugar/carbs so it has been great during my bulk and cut phases for NPC shows. Also great for a meal replacement after workout as it helps with the "sweet tooth" hunger pangs I typically get while prepping. Love this stuff!

yoojungl's Rating
Chocolate Sensation

A bit different than other traditional chocolate flavors out there, but tasted great nonetheless! It mixes well and is quite low in carbs

garageboy200's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Ordered this because I heard good things from some friends and I love it! Great taste - mixes very well. The only drawback is that there is essentially no bio gro in it...literally 1/3 of a normal serving, so it isn't really gonna do much for a 200+ lb guy. Other than that, I'm very happy with this new product and I'm most likely going to keep it in my stack.

Pruitt989's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Great product taste great all the flavors do . Decent price. Will by again bought it in a stack 3 tubs recovered fast drinking this protein

Hannah82's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Very good product. Easy to mix without a shaker. It has a smooth and creamy texture apart from the tiny bits of cookie. Good flavor and doesn't taste overly whey-ish, which I am very picky about.

IronAbsCrabs777's Rating
Vanilla Swirl

Out of the many protiens I've tried, Isatori's vanilla swirl has been by far my favorite. A protein shake I can actually look forward to drinking after my workouts because of the amazing taste! I definitely would recommend this to any one looking for a new protein source.

Sean26607's Rating

I have been mixing this with the Cookies N' Cream as a "milk" for my cereal. Best combo yet!! Unlike other brands, this one- you truly get gram per gram of protein per scoop. I've run into a few brands where one scoop is supposed to whey (see what I did thur?) 37g for example, and its only mid 20g in weight! Thats not a full scoop per serving size! This protein is also great mixed with 10oz of water, or used as a sludge with some PB!

jeffjones1332's Rating
Chocolate Sensation

Logged a tub for iSatori and would like to thank them for allowing me to.It is now added to my protein list.It mixes up real good with no foam,grit or clumps and produces a nice thick shake.Really good chocolate flavor to go along with a solid profile and can be used anytime you need some extra protein in your day.As with all iSatori supps,I highly recommend and continue to use.

1radtek's Rating

1radtek did not leave a written review for this product.

lschepis's Rating

This is something new for iSatori and it's a winner! I sampled Chocolate Sensation which had more of a malt taste than a true chocolate but nonetheless made a great tasting shake. I like how it mixed very well with no clumping the most importantly, stayed creamy for quite a while without separating. There is the added bonus of Bio-gro which is one of iSatori's best products; the bio active peptides make for a great profile. Great profile or not, if it doesn't make a great shake, it's not for me but this one is.

omer46's Rating
Vanilla Swirl

This protein is great! Mixes very well and is perfect for baking. I made pizookie, oatmeal, and greek yogurt with it. The vanilla swirl was good but I am not a huge fan of vanilla. I believe that if you like vanilla, this will be a 10/10. I can't wait to try the cookies n crea

Juice2544's Rating
Chocolate Sensation

I highly recommend Bio-Active Whey for enhanced recovery, especially as a night-time protein. I was recovering much better drinking it throughout the night! The chocolate tastes surprisingly rewarding and can be stirred with a spoon in 10oz of milk. I highly recommend this superior whey formula to everyone looking to make physique improvements! Definitely a must try considering I didn't feel as hungry either, thanks iSatori!

JBigs007's Rating
Chocolate Sensation

Picked this up from the 2016 Arnold Sports Festival. Amazing taste without the chalky texture. Mixes well with no clumps. I have to try making something in my NutriBullet.

havok77's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

a nice mix of whey concentrate and isolate . one of the best cookies and cream flavors I have ever had .mixes easily and no digestion issues .

neo2070's Rating
Chocolate Sensation

I had the opportunity to try and to review iSatori's new product Bio-Active Whey for a few weeks and here is my findings..first lets start with the profile, Decent profile with 25g of protein per scoop derived from a High Biological Value Protein consisting of Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, and Whey Protein Hydrolysate... plenty of clean protein with no protein spiking and although this is found in most other brands of proteins it includes a proprietary blend of iSatori's Bio-Gro active peptides. I have tried iSatori's Bio Gro in the past and while I am not a fan of proprietary blends but I have had good results from using iSatori's Bio-Gro product so I expected the same. I took 1 scoop with 10oz of water as a post workout shake and it mixed easily in the shaker cup with no residue left behind or clumps but the taste was a bit bland for a Chocolate flavor and not as robust and flavorful as other protein shakes I have sampled. This is a good protein with a decent macro profile and included iSatori's Bio-Gro active peptides that make it worth giving it a try.

FittestManAlive's Rating
Chocolate Sensation

I have been using this for the past week, and I am very pleased with it. I have been taking it post workout with 8 oz of water, it mixes fast and smooth. I would compare it to drinking skim milk. It has a solid amount of whey, with the add bio grow. Definitely a good addition to my diet.

manzie20's Rating
Chocolate Sensation

This is definitely a product that you need to try out. The profile is awesome, you get plenty of clean protein with no spiking and the addition of Bio-active peptides. It mixed very well with milk and water and the flavor was awesome in both. Milk obviously added a somewhat creamier flavor which was my favorite, but it tasted good in water too. You can't go wrong with this product at all. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.