iSatori BIO-GRO Reviews

7.9
Vanilla Ice Cream

• c143u
c143u's Rating

I have been training since 7 years, and I have never seen a products which actually works the way they claim. I would give 10/10 for its results, the only reason why i rated 8 is the price. If they can lower the price a little bit than it would be a boon. Flavours wise, I loved every flavour they have and they had (orange) even unflavoured mixes so well in your protein shake that you wont even come to know. I would strongly recommend a try for a month on this product and notice your progress in strength.

SwoltronPrime's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

I was hoping it would help more then it did and the cost to benefit ratio for the consumer isn't worth the money. I wouldn't pay more then 75 cents per serving (2 scoops), in order to buy it again.

chilly79's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

It says on the product that 4-8 weeks will help gaining according to tests... In 6 weeks, Nothing changed and i really count my calories so i was eating over 3000 cal a day. It's maybe me or it really doesn't work!

demonic8evo's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

I'm 22 now, I've used this when I was 17 once and I saw LOTS of results within 2 tubs of it (taking 1 scoop at a time because I was a broke kid). Now, I've just finished a tub of cookies and cream and am about 1/4 through some chocolate ice cream. I've already gained 4.5 pounds since last month and I really haven't done that much differently as far as eating or training goes. The usual switch ups of exercises and days but the diet and cardio has remained the same. Recovery time is significantly quicker than when I didn't use it, it tastes great mixed with protein of your choice, and it's not even bad just mixed with water, although it does mix better in protein! I really love this supplement, it truly works as long as you do. It's not an overnight thing, minus the recovery speed up, but if you go on biogro for 3 months you'll notice a LOT of strength gains and changes in the mirror!

scottv20's Rating
Unflavored

I wrote a raving review for this product, but am taking it back. I do believe the product works and you get results. However, I have had two unfortunate experiences with the product. In the past, I had ordered three jars of 120 servings with no issues. The fourth one I bought, the jar was about one-third full (probably less than 60 servings) and when stirring the product it clumped into chunks. Bodybuilding.com was awesome enough to let me ship this back. The 120 servings were now on backorder, so bodybuilding.com shipped me two jars of 60 servings. I opened both jars and one of the jars had about half the amount of the other... I counted and it was less than 30 servings. It did dissolve properly when stirred, however. I'm not going to bother sending it back because I don't want bodybuilding.com to think I'm scamming them on returns. I hope this company figures out this problem because I love the product.

vapedup247's Rating
Unflavored

My verdict is that the stuff is pretty legit, I feel like it is pretty beneficial in the recovery category. It really helped me hit my legs hard twice a week but still be able to finish my hikes without much fatigue towards the end like I normally get. This stuff will not do the work for you by itself or give you gains like a cycle obviously would but I think that it should be used as often as creatine(not saying its better than creatine). And its pretty weird but I feel like it gave me a nice pump but not blood pump, more of a visual pump which I loved. I plan on getting a tub to just add into my normal protein/creatine shake. I may try some of the flavors in the future but I am sticking with the unflavored since it did a good job.

swoods15's Rating

I absolutely love Bio-Gro! I started using it during contest prep to assist in decreasing the catabolic state I was in. I really felt like I maintained my muscle mass instead of tearing it down. I mix this in with my morning oatmeal or protein shake...highly recommend! :)

johnnyberube's Rating
Unflavored

Haven't really noticed any special growth due to this product

pacificsurfer's Rating

Wow! This stuff really works. By adding this to a scoop of protein-it really kicks in. It works even combined with a lower quality protein. I was truly surprised and impressed. I've been using protein since it came in a can. Back then, protein powders didn't provide strong nutritional value. One did better for protein sourcing using egg, tuna, liver tablets etc. Thank you

cmorton24's Rating
Unflavored

im not sure if it works because im eating, resting, working out, and taking other supplements. but i have seen gains of course. i thought it was worth trying but i dont know if i will again. im trying a supplement cycle without now to try to see if i notice a difference without this-------------------------------update stopped taking it for a few weeks and still seeing gains so i dont think it does anything, in short buy a good bcaa and protein and preworkout instead!

bsmoov1911's Rating
Unflavored

Supplement, not steroid. It simply helps you get the most of your protein shake. It's not a necessity but a nice product to have. If you don't get as much protein as you should, I would recommend doing that instead

targetmax's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

As many members already mentioned in here, this product does help the gains. Is it miracle or does the regular mass gainer gives the same result, I am not too sure. I went through 2 containers, it works. About 60 serving, you have to take 6 scoops a day if you are over 200 pounds , so obviously 60 serving is not going to last for very long.For the price you pay, its a bit too expensive in my opinion. Totally worth trying, but probably works differently for everyone.

eeblin21's Rating

This stuff is great. You can tell immediately the next day. Gains show in quickly. People who complain about not seeing result are most likely not getting close to their protein intake. I almost mix it with milk after my workouts and put it in my Greek yogurt and gronola mix. Will be buying more

alexakberg's Rating
Unflavored

This product is a game changer! First off, the unflavored is amazing because its seriously UN-flavored. I put this good-good in fage 0% yogurt, bean soup, mixed in a smoothie or shake, oats in the morning-- seriously UN-flavored. Helps me absorb the maximum amount of protein I can and maintain lean body mass. This is no joke, you have a serious pump going from the night before and you will see it the next day, but minus the aches and pains. So much more motivation that i can get into the gym and put up some serious weight without having to recover for three days or lower my weight. The "gro" in bio-gro is some serious business marketing - started seeing positive muscular changes as well as a slight decrease in extra fat.

Tymason95's Rating

Tymason95 did not leave a written review for this product.

taychay11's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

I have added bio-gro on and off of my routine but now realized that including it into my daily regime is a must. I started taking this about 2.5 years ago during my first bikini prep. It helped me maintain my lean mass while cutting. I then stopped taking it during another prep and had noticed that I didn't maintain my mass as much as the first time. I began taking it again and noticed a huge difference in the way I was able to put on muscle. Love this supplement.

israatreides's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Hey Guys, I really really liked having this product in my stack! I am going to buy another tubes soon, Loved the Chocolate Ice Cream flavor, I added that to a Chocolate cookie whey protein from BPI and it was amazing, unfortunatelly I did not enjoy the same the Coockies n Cream flvor!

redrocklife's Rating
Unflavored

absolutley keeping this in the line up for ever !! I'm 6'3" and weigh 195 always trying to put on some additional muscle which can be very difficult, I stopped and started this product once just to see if it's actually effective and it sure is , lost 5-10lbs and gained 5-10 right back within a couple weeks of resuming bio gro , the all day "pump" is legit and keeps my muscles full , a very interesting and awesome unexpected result is that my caffeine tolerance had gone down since using bio gro , I used to take 3 scoops C4 in the morning and drink 2-3cans of Momster Rehad in the afternoon , about a gram of caffeine a day !! but since I've been using bio gro it's a steady 1-2 scoops of pre work out and only one in the afternoon , makes huge difference , my heart and adrenals are definitely more stable because of it , I've heard that bio gro can make what ever your taking more affective so hence making the caffeine more effective or last longer ..... what ever it's doing I love it and will take this amazing supplement everyday all day

bigfishlifters's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Amazing product! Totally helped me put on some serious mass and it tastes great. Will definitely be using this from now on. Can't recommend it enough!

KyleDXB's Rating

I noticed a small increase in growth after using it for nearly a year. I found other products with IGH in it produced better results (vigor labs IGH), but each to their own. I have a friend who loves it.