Grenade Defend BCAA Reviews

9.6
Blue Candy

christyh1's Rating
Green Apple

christyh1 did not leave a written review for this product.

CameronStrong's Rating

they taste great accept for the blue candy. my cardio session have shown more endurance and i have been making cleaner gains while taking this wonderful stuff.

sussid's Rating
Green Apple

Great Taste; i prefer to drink this throughout the day to keep energy levels up

Chadwalsh3's Rating

I have finished two full Grenade Green Apple BCAA containers in the last two months. I should have stuck with Green Apple. Personally, I feel like BCAA supplements are something that I look forward to drinking because of the benefits, but also the flavor. With that said, the Blue Candy flavor just doesn't cut it. I expected some kind of smooth blue raspberry or blue jolly rancher type of flavor, but I was disappointed with this flavor. I should have known not to try the flavor that has yet to be rated, but at least you can say you heard it here first... stick with the Green Apple or the Strawberry Mango, there's a reason they are rated over 9/10. P.s. The Green Apple has worked well for me recovery wise, so I expect the blue candy to still do the job. Grenade is a very helpful company, I hate to bash them in any way... I just think they're blue needs work. Bodybuilding & Grenade two very helpful companies. I always look forward to giving them my business. Thanks!

hoffman1984's Rating
Green Apple

I only had a small sample of this, the green apple tastes awesome. Can't say whether or not it's an effective BCAA to be honest though.

ltl1975's Rating
Strawberry Mango

This is my first time trying this product and I have to say that the Green Apple Flavor is DEAD ON! It is easy to mix and taste GREAT. I have tried a few of the other compeitors and this one seems to be on target. Way to go GRENADE. Looking forward to trying other prodcuts by this company.

brutusgo200's Rating
Green Apple

Great flavor, mixes well and gives this old man its recovery to its old aching muscles. This is one of my favorite BCAA formulars. I have tried many.

drmcbean's Rating
Strawberry Mango

Fantastic-tasting BCAAs. Mixes easily. I like to drink it during my workout. Great energy and keeps me hydrated throughout.

Pinkdance1's Rating
Strawberry Mango

I have tried a lot of BCAAs in my time, and this is by far the tastiest one. With a solid nutritional profile and a flavor that keeps me coming back for more, Grenade Defend BCAA is my new favorite. Oh, and the funnel is comes with is definitely a nice touch.

jetladams's Rating
Green Apple

Absolutely loved this product. The flavors are great, surprisingly enough the Green apple wasn't bitter like most Green Apple flavors are. Mixed very good with out any chalky residue within it. Overall very happy with the product.

rec6937's Rating
Green Apple

Mixes easily, better than most. Green apple tastes like jolly rancher but not too sweet. Profile is on par with most other bcaa products. Works as well as other bcaa's i have taken. Price brings it down for me, there are alot of products in this category for less than $1 serving

makster's Rating
Green Apple

I think this is a very good BCAA product. I really didn't care for the green apple flavor that much.

AMeyer9's Rating
Green Apple

Not much else to say other than there's a solid dose of BCAA's (a category most BCAA's are sadly lacking in) and the flavors are on point. Strawberry Mango was quite enjoyable and something I would drink just to drink. The hydration blend sets it all off to make a pretty well-rounded BCAA product.

WOLFBBGOLD's Rating
Green Apple

I got samples of both the Strawberry Mango and Green Apple. Both mixed great and zero flakes on bottom or top. Taste is very good and not too strong. Its something you can sip on all day and not get a nasty aftertaste in you mouth. There is 7 g of BCAA. The coconut water powder, and electrolytes keep you nicely hydrated thought out the workout. This is a solid BCAA and has become one of my favorites.

Polina753's Rating
Strawberry Mango

Polina753 did not leave a written review for this product.

graysonthacker's Rating
Green Apple

Grenade's Defend BCAA is a great BCAA product. It delivers a solid 7 grams of free form BCAAs in a 2:1:1 ratio, which is my preferred ratio! The formula also contains glutamine, coconut water powder, and electrolytes. The formula is clearly geared toward muscle recovery, muscle growth, and hydration! It is an impressive formula at that. I wish the price would come down to around or below one dollar per serving. Both the Green Apple and Strawberry Mango flavors are really good. They hit both flavors on the spot, and they are done relatively mildly, which make them great for use intra-workout, where I find overly sweet or strong flavors to stimulate rather than sate thirst. The powder mixes well too. Overall, I really enjoyed using Defend BCAA and think others would enjoy it too!

amysbitch's Rating
Green Apple

amysbitch did not leave a written review for this product.

acropp01's Rating

I love this AA! I've only bought 2 AAs before and they didn't taste too great. This is a delightful way to get your essentials. Plus, mild to no DOMS with this product, what's not to love?

kornflake7's Rating
Green Apple

kornflake7 did not leave a written review for this product.

cjops's Rating
Green Apple

great stuff i take 1 scoop befor my workout and one scoop during for a month or so now. my recovery time and general endurance improves much faster than with other bcaa's the green apple mixes well with grenades fruit punch pre workout. another thing i have found is the mango flavor is very good mixed in a vanilla protein shake and is wonderful as a post workout.