Grenade Carb Killa Reviews

Triple-Layered Deliciously Crunchy High Protein Bar!

Dark Chocolate Mint
Peanut Nutter
Chocolate Crunch
Chocolate Cream
Fudge Brownie

kaate3's Rating
Caramel Chaos

Tasting & macros are great ! Love them !! 100x much better than Quest for sure.

jgrant481's Rating
Peanut Nutter

Great tasting, have to say the best proteins bar by far!

JoshuaBahru's Rating
White Chocolate Cookie

These are probably one of the most expensive protein bars on the market but thats for good reason, they taste the best by a mile. Does not even taste like a regular protein bar AT ALL. They all have a caramel layer and have good crunchy textures, not that chewy at all. If you like milky bar and white chocolate get White choc cookie, literally tastes like milky bar and in my opinion is the best. Banana Armours good, good hint of banana, not overpowering or over the top. Ive also tried white choc mocha which is also good. Nice coffee hint.

cemiltacir's Rating
White Chocolate Cookie

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

fakhroo90's Rating
Chocolate Cream

the best protein bar I ever had !

rjc12382's Rating

Have had all 5 flavors available in the U.S. Not a bad one in the bunch. I'm hoping they make the rest of the flavors available at some point. They all have a similar caramel base to them. One note on the PB bar, it is a mild PB flavor, but definitely good.

pcampbell86's Rating

Macros are decent but the taste is really good...definitely a good treat to have around in the pantry when you need a quick protein fix or want something a little more indulgent tasting

courtneytrisha1's Rating
Chocolate Crunch

caramel chaos tasted like a candy bar, loved it. chocolate crunch left a lot to be desired though

ryansmith89's Rating
Caramel Chaos

Great tasting bar with good macros. Prefer the maximuscle millionaires shortbread but this is a close second

happythrower's Rating
Dark Chocolate Mint
Cookies & Cream

The dark chocolate mint bar tastes like after 8 mint chocolates. It tastes like real chocolate, not that phony chocolate (most supplements have chocolate that tastes like plain cacao, YUCK) I have a box in my house at all times.

mckdrew's Rating

Great tasting protein bars, tastes like a candy bar and great replacement for a sugary snack when you are in the mood for something sweet.

calicampbell22's Rating
White Chocolate Cookie

I have only tried the white chocolate cookie so far, and will be trying the chocolate crunch soon. I'm not a fan of the taste, it has a weird texture and definitely does not taste anything near a chocolate bar like it claims to. I could only eat half because it filled me up so much, so I will give it that.

shultze21's Rating
White Chocolate Cookie

Best tasting protein bar I have ever consumed!

Luki1232's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Luki1232 did not leave a written review for this product.

JazzJPH's Rating

These bars taste great! Perfect for when I'm craving something sweet. I used to have Quest bars which I thought were OK for the first few bites but were difficult to finish. These bars only have the slightest taste & texture of protein. I'd actually pick them over some of the mainstream chocolate bars out there! Caramel Chaos is amazing. Update: I've had the Cookies & Cream now - fantastic! They're not as nice as caramel but they're still very nice!

prestonnoble's Rating

Yo guys if you are reading this review .... Well first things first so yes I do work for Grenade!!! But before you stop reading take a minute to think why I chose to be a part of team Grenade?? I would not unite myself with a brand I wouldn't feel comfortable recommending to all my family and closest friends. Grenade really does have some of The Best products I have ever used !!!!!! The Carb Killa protein bars are very tasty. The Macros profile suits my fancy and I frequently eat them as a quick breakfast when I'm run in late to class and for afternoon snacks when I get hungry in class haha ! Try them out!! You won't regret it !!! Just tried some of the Chocolate Cream Flavor and I am soooo pleased!! I liked the caramel a lot but i do like the Chocolate Cream better!!!! US finally has Cookie & Cream!!! LOVE IT!!!

sweetp911's Rating

delicious! i usually only buy Quest bars, but this bar tastes like candy. the only negative was that the chocolate coating will melt in the heat.

SickRobbery's Rating
Banana Armour

SickRobbery did not leave a written review for this product.

nicoleliving's Rating
Caramel Chaos

I ordered these before and I though I liked them a lot but this time when I tried them again I wasnt very impressed. They arent bad but not worth the hype or $s

philprosia's Rating

These are alright. Decent flavor. A little tough to chew. I don't think these should be in the elite protein bar conversation.... They were alright, but for the money, there are a lot better options.